PDA

View Full Version : Deferral of fees

Ajay
11-07-2003, 12:26 AM
I got my fees for UofC deferred cause I was appealing my student loan. Turns out they denied my appeal so I have to pay for the remainder of my tuition that UofC deferred for this semester.

Does anything think UofC will allow me to defer this semesters fee's over to next semester? I think it's a long shot but worth the try cause next semester I plan on getting my line of credit jacked up anyway.

YCB
11-07-2003, 12:27 AM
how can they deny ur appeal.. they are usually very generious if u "bend" the truth little bit.. one part u have to say is the part where they ask u "how many cars do u own/drive" u shoudl say none.. cuz they think if u can afford a car. u can afford to pay for university.. etc...

Ajay
11-07-2003, 12:54 AM
Yah I already "bended" the truth before when I had to appeal a student loan about two years ago.

I think the reason why they didn't is cause I already have a fair amount of student loans and according to the Alberta Learning Student Finance Department I make too much working part time and being a full time student.

Expected my appeal to get denied but just wanted some extra time to have to get some extra cash together to actually pay for it outta my own pocket.