PDA

View Full Version : True Blood Season 2

Shunsui
08-17-2009, 03:27 AM
I can't be the only one here watching this. The season's well through it's run and the latest episode was great.

Lafayette beating the shit out of Eggs was good, Godric dying was unfortunate. I wonder if Eric's character will change after this, and also I'm glad Bill finally punched Eric.

Tik-Tok
08-17-2009, 11:13 AM
I thought Sookie's boob shot was the only good part of the episode.

Godric was a pussy, glad he's gone.

Jlude
08-17-2009, 11:20 AM
gf an I have been watching since day one.

Last nights ep was ok... Godric turned out to be a huge pussy.

Gotta love the sookie naked scenes you get every once ina while... they don't really hold back.

That Marla or whatever her name is (The horned immortal thingy) is reallyl starting to piss me off... I just want her to die.

lsc2g
08-17-2009, 11:31 AM
mary-anne is the crazy bitch.. once the vamps return from dallas they will kill her i'm sure

one of the best tv shows on for sure

waiting for dexter to start up again this fall too :thumbsup:

Jlude
08-17-2009, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by lsc2g
mary-anne is the crazy bitch.. once the vamps return from dallas they will kill her i'm sure

one of the best tv shows on for sure

waiting for dexter to start up again this fall too :thumbsup:

Ahh yes, Mary Anne... She throws wild parties! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Tik-Tok
08-17-2009, 11:35 AM

Not going to be that easy, their blood couldn't cure Sookie's wounds from her, indicating they can't be cured from her claws either.

With only 3 episodes left, you know it's going to be all about "the god who comes", or however she said it in the pub.

edit: oh, and I rather like her, she knows how to party ;)

Thomas Gabriel
08-17-2009, 11:44 AM

I bet they won't be able to. She has been around a lot longer than any vampire, and still hasn't been killed.

Jlude
08-17-2009, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok

Not going to be that easy, their blood couldn't cure Sookie's wounds from her, indicating they can't be cured from her claws either.

With only 3 episodes left, you know it's going to be all about "the god who comes", or however she said it in the pub.

edit: oh, and I rather like her, she knows how to party ;)

Originally posted by Thomas Gabriel

I bet they won't be able to. She has been around a lot longer than any vampire, and still hasn't been killed.

Exactly... it's gonna take one of her own kind to get rid of her.

Only 3 eps left...

Atfer watching this show.... I can hardly stand watching entourage... TB episodes are always over twice as long as entourage. Entourage just gets going and the episode ends... not true blood.

Shunsui
08-17-2009, 12:03 PM
Sam should turn into a fucking dinosaur and bite her head off.

thrasher22
08-17-2009, 01:38 PM
Include a spoiler warning! :banghead:

el-nino
08-19-2009, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by thrasher22
Include a spoiler warning! :banghead:
Hahaha. No kidding. I watch on Tuesdays not Sundays!!

mac_82
08-19-2009, 10:10 AM
Should be interesting to see what kind of powers Andy has. Only people with powers aren't affected by Mary-Anne, and Andy wasn't affected twice.

You could see Godric had to die, he was way to powerful and good to be kept alive haha.

Sunday's are gonna suck once Entourage, True Blood and Hung are over. But Dexter, Californication and Heroes will all be starting up in the fall. :thumbsup:

Jlude
08-19-2009, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by mac_82
Should be interesting to see what kind of powers Andy has. Only people with powers aren't affected by Mary-Anne, and Andy wasn't affected twice.

You could see Godric had to die, he was way to powerful and good to be kept alive haha.

Sunday's are gonna suck once Entourage, True Blood and Hung are over. But Dexter, Californication and Heroes will all be starting up in the fall. :thumbsup:

Not many weeks left now... can't wait for californicatio to come back on.

xttxt
08-19-2009, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by Jlude

Not many weeks left now... can't wait for californicatio to come back on.

When does californication start up again?

I wonder what Eric wants with Sookie? or if its just him wanting to hit that.

Jlude
08-19-2009, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by xttxt

When does californication start up again?

I wonder what Eric wants with Sookie? or if its just him wanting to hit that.

Californication has been approved for a third season starting September 27th, 2009 on Showtime. - Taken from wikipedia

Eric wants the same thing we wll want with Sookie.

xttxt
08-19-2009, 02:23 PM

Californication has been approved for a third season starting September 27th, 2009 on Showtime. - Taken from wikipedia

Eric wants the same thing we wll want with Sookie.

to fill the huge gap in her front teeth?

bashir26
08-19-2009, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by xttxt

to fill the huge gap in her front teeth?

its actually a small gap to fill if u know what i mean...unless its big to u ;)

DRKM
08-20-2009, 05:26 AM
Originally posted by bashir26

its actually a small gap to fill if u know what i mean...unless its big to u ;)

:rofl:

Have any of you read the novels?
My wife and I have been reading them for a while. Compared to the book the TV series stack up pretty well.

mac_82
08-24-2009, 11:40 AM
Great episode last night. Too bad there are only 2 eps left this season...

Aug 30 and Sept 13.

Shunsui
08-24-2009, 12:34 PM
Why is there a break? :(

Anyways, yeah it was a great episode this week. Looks like next episode is action packed though.

gmoney82
08-28-2009, 01:52 PM
what a great show, im gonna wait till the seasons over before watching the last 2 episodes.

Anyone else think Maryann is a smokin cougar?

Who do you think the vampire queen is? bill's maker?

Jlude
08-28-2009, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by gmoney82
what a great show, im gonna wait till the seasons over before watching the last 2 episodes.

She's a coug for sure.

I really don't think it's Bill's maker, probably a new character.

Tik-Tok
08-28-2009, 02:36 PM
Maryann is fucking smoking, and as my wife says "It's about time there's a 'Maryann' that's a badass!"

New character, definitely. Which kind of pisses me off. I hate it when writers put a new person in, on the last few episodes of a show. It shows lack of imagination on how to resolve the situations at hand (though being introduced with 3 episodes left IS better then having someone come in on the last episode to swoop in, and save the day)

gmoney82
08-28-2009, 02:54 PM
Maryann is fucking smoking, and as my wife says "It's about time there's a 'Maryann' that's a badass!"

New character, definitely. Which kind of pisses me off. I hate it when writers put a new person in, on the last few episodes of a show. It shows lack of imagination on how to resolve the situations at hand (though being introduced with 3 episodes left IS better then having someone come in on the last episode to swoop in, and save the day)

I dont think an intro of a new character is that bad, as long as they tie up loose ends. How they end this season is going to determine whether or not I follow season 3. If they start doing too much of a vampire vs. werewolves vs. mythical creatures, they'll lose me as a viewer.

Doesn't Bills expression at the end of the last episode look like WTF? Like he recognizes the Queen? Can't wait.

Also Jason and his demon king stunt was fricking hilarious, totally didn't see that coming. All the townfolk were on mushrooms or something. Jason is becoming a fav character too...how couldn't he? He nails the hottest ass and can fight

bball2
08-28-2009, 05:11 PM
Big fan of the show, I was actually kind of disappointed to see Godric die, I thought he was a bit of a badass in his own right:

Rev. Steve Newlin: Kill me. Do it. Jesus will protect me.
Godric: I'm actually older than your Jesus. I wish I could've known him, but I missed it.

Godric: I could have killed every last one of them with in minutes. And what would that have proven?

Gooseberry
08-29-2009, 12:57 AM

I thought the woman that kept Bill inside his room while Sookie was being locked up was his maker.

When Godric was about to die, i expecting him to be immune to the sun after that many years thinking they wouldn't kill him off just like that. :dunno:

Troy
08-29-2009, 08:39 AM
I really wish they had kept Godric instead of killing him, seemed like an interesting character.

Shunsui
08-30-2009, 11:34 AM

Bill's maker was Lorena.....:facepalm:

Jlude
08-30-2009, 11:30 PM
was there no episode tonight?

Tik-Tok
08-31-2009, 04:41 AM
was there no episode tonight?

Yeah, there was. Ok episode. Sophie-Anne "explains" what Maryanne is, and that's about all that's that important.

Shunsui
08-31-2009, 06:09 PM
Next episode is the finale, and since it's HBO it's a 2 weeks from now, so no episode this upcoming Sunday.

Jlude
08-31-2009, 06:27 PM
waited till 3 am for the torrent to show up... it wasn't even on ninjavid by then, what a waste. Shitty episode to lose 3 hours sleep over.

Majestic12
08-31-2009, 08:26 PM
Yeah kind of a mediocre episode. Oh well, finale next week, should be good.

Tik-Tok
09-01-2009, 04:53 AM
Originally posted by Majestic12
Yeah kind of a mediocre episode. Oh well, finale next week, should be good.

2 weeks. Nothing on next week.

LadyLuck
09-12-2009, 11:39 PM
Tomorrow night, season finale...pretty stoked!

Sad to see it end tho, felt like this season just flew by.

JWL
09-13-2009, 08:40 AM
It's nice being able to download it now since they just started showing the first season out here in the UK.

Does anyone know when the next season starts?

Btw, Bill is dating Sookie in real life.

Jlude
09-13-2009, 01:32 PM
Dude, season 2 is almost over.

www.piratebay.org has all the torrents

mac_82
09-13-2009, 09:09 PM
Bit disappointed with tonight. It was good. Just not really good.

Jlude
09-13-2009, 10:49 PM
not as disappointed as i am with entourage

Tik-Tok
09-14-2009, 08:24 PM
Bit disappointed with tonight. It was good. Just not really good.

It wasn't even good, it was mediocre at best.

"All right folks, lets just wrap up this old story line really clumsy like, and start the new one with an obvious abduction that was foreshadowed earlier in the episode!"

Majestic12
09-15-2009, 05:46 AM
Crap finale.... with so much buildup to the whole Maryann thing, it wrapped up too fast, too easily.

And the cliffhanger at the end was lame too... not exciting at all.

Thomas Gabriel
09-15-2009, 04:01 PM
Some really good episodes this season (better than first) but yes, finale was very bad.

Tik-Tok
04-02-2010, 04:11 PM
A gay rights campaign featuring True Blood star Anna Paquin's surprise declaration of bisexuality generated so much traffic that its website crashed.

blah blah blah blah bloah... http://www.cbc.ca/arts/tv/story/2010/04/02/paquin-bisexual-website-crash.html

Now if the producers were smart, they would bring this into the show in a very softcore kind of way...

edit: I wonder if she's ever gotten a girls clit stuck between her teeth? :rofl:

Jlude
04-04-2010, 03:09 PM
http://www.cbc.ca/arts/tv/story/2010/04/02/paquin-bisexual-website-crash.html

Now if the producers were smart, they would bring this into the show in a very softcore kind of way...

edit: I wonder if she's ever gotten a girls clit stuck between her teeth? :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Shunsui
06-13-2010, 08:53 PM
Premiere is tonight right?

Jlude
06-13-2010, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by Shunsui
Premiere is tonight right?

I'm pretty sure.

LadyLuck
06-14-2010, 09:25 AM
Anyone catch the Season 3 opener?
thought it was pretty damn good!

Jlude
06-14-2010, 12:00 PM
I thought it was great until they pulled the Werewolf/Twilight bullshit at the end.

I don't know, I'm kinda bored with the storyline... it's the same old thing.

van
06-14-2010, 12:13 PM
I knew they would pull out that Twilight shit, too many people are on that kind of thing right now. Guess this season will be werewolves vs vamps and vamps vs vamps haha.

z24_wheels
06-14-2010, 04:33 PM
You realize this is based on the Sookie Stackhouse books which started in 2001, while Twilight was published in 2005. Their hands are kind of tied in a creative aspect. Have to follow the major plotline of the novel series; they didnt pull some "Twilight shit" as you so elequently put it.

Jlude
06-14-2010, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by z24_wheels
You realize this is based on the Sookie Stackhouse books which started in 2001, while Twilight was published in 2005. Their hands are kind of tied in a creative aspect. Have to follow the major plotline of the novel series; they didnt pull some "Twilight shit" as you so elequently put it.

:rofl: :rofl: wow... you took that personal!

van
06-15-2010, 01:11 AM

lol easy buddy don't take it so personal. Was just an opinion Twilight was just an example, there are other movies out there with vampires vs werewolves. Would rather other mythical creatures like whatever Mary-Anne was some sort of minotaur demon and the shapeshifters were pretty cool.

mac_82
06-15-2010, 06:03 AM
Originally posted by van

lol easy buddy don't take it so personal. Was just an opinion Twilight was just an example, there are other movies out there with vampires vs werewolves. Would rather other mythical creatures like whatever Mary-Anne was some sort of minotaur demon and the shapeshifters were pretty cool.

It's not just werewolves.

If the series follows the books, we will see witches, faeries, werepanthers, weretigers, goblins, more telepaths and all sorts of other shit.

Don't want to say too much without a spoiler alert :poosie:

Tik-Tok
06-15-2010, 09:24 AM
That was the fucking gayest episode ever. I understand they wanted to show the power Bill's blood has over Sam now, but the dirtbag cum... er blood swapping in the car, w...t...f. :barf:

z24_wheels
06-15-2010, 09:49 AM
LOL, sorry if came off personal. I dont have any investment in this other than the wife and I watch together and she read the books. Unfortunately, all these types of entertainment follow the same recipe (vamps, weres, zombies, etc). Hollywood has lost all creativity and hasnt been cutting edge for a long time.

The_Rural_Juror
06-15-2010, 09:54 AM
Yeah. It would be much more original if they had to kill the Kool Aid man this season.

Jlude
06-15-2010, 09:55 AM
LOL, sorry if came off personal. I dont have any investment in this other than the wife and I watch together and she read the books. Unfortunately, all these types of entertainment follow the same recipe (vamps, weres, zombies, etc). Hollywood has lost all creativity and hasnt been cutting edge for a long time.

No worries. You're right, everyone copies everyone.

van
06-15-2010, 01:28 PM

It's not just werewolves.

If the series follows the books, we will see witches, faeries, werepanthers, weretigers, goblins, more telepaths and all sorts of other shit.

Don't want to say too much without a spoiler alert :poosie:

Ahh I see...that's wicked lol can't wait for all that to come.

Shunsui
06-16-2010, 02:28 PM
That was the fucking gayest episode ever. I understand they wanted to show the power Bill's blood has over Sam now, but the dirtbag cum... er blood swapping in the car, w...t...f. :barf:
+1 if this is how TB is gonna be from now on since most of the fans are chicks I'll just stop watching this shit

thrasher22
06-22-2010, 02:54 PM
LOL
UBw2z_p1JfE

Unknown303
06-22-2010, 05:41 PM

hahaha That blood swap scene cracked me up.

RC-Cola
08-17-2010, 11:24 AM
Anyone still watching this?? Sunday's episode was awesome, this season is shaping up nicely.

Russel is playing a great bad guy that you're cheering for, what a classic scene with the VRA chick feeding on the naked chick in the limo to see Russel crash the newscast, my wife and i were like WTF!!!

Unknown303
08-17-2010, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by RC-Cola
Anyone still watching this?? Sunday's episode was awesome, this season is shaping up nicely.

Russel is playing a great bad guy that you're cheering for, what a classic scene with the VRA chick feeding on the naked chick in the limo to see Russel crash the newscast, my wife and i were like WTF!!!

Yeah still watching and really liking this season. Going from that crazy ass episode from last week to this one has been an awesome 2 weeks.

Jlude
08-17-2010, 01:29 PM
Still watching, don't know why... but thank god for the last episode getting better, because I don't know how much more of the BS I could have taken.

Entourage is really not doing for me now either. Californication better not go to shit either.

aronaldox7
08-22-2010, 06:34 AM
Its wonderful show with great story and I watch this on every weekend through this website........ True Blood TV Show (http://true-blood.otavo.tv/)