PDA

View Full Version : Product Ratings

Gondi Stylez
11-07-2003, 12:59 AM
i think we should start one! so many questions on what exhaust is better blah blah so we should have posts like car, modle, year and product, how many stars and comments!?! divided into categories like exhuats, wheels, engline swaps, kits etc...

Ben
11-07-2003, 01:32 AM
I dont think wee're ready for that size of a forum yet. Een with the way things are now, many threads that would normally get lots of traffic and replies are getting ignored. Currently I feel its pretty good in its present form with product opinions. ANyone else?

Gondi Stylez
11-07-2003, 01:35 AM
hmmm ye u are right ben but, i think we should combine some of the threads!! just my $.02

nismodrifter
11-07-2003, 01:46 AM
I think having this would make things extremely confusing

also......different people have different tastes on products so yu can't really "put" a certain rating on it when everybody has different feelings about it

for example:
somebody buys an exhaust......they like it since its loud. Others may think its stoopid loud. The two "ratings" would not really help since they are on the total opposite ends of the spectrum

Gondi Stylez
11-07-2003, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by nismodrifter
I think having this would make things extremely confusing

also......different people have different tastes on products so yu can't really "put" a certain rating on it when everybody has different feelings about it

for example:
somebody buys an exhaust......they like it since its loud. Others may think its stoopid loud. The two "ratings" would not really help since they are on the total opposite ends of the spectrum

well i meant, ur personal opinions along with others, just so ppl know the goods and bads! kinda like other fprums! g2ic and hoda-tech both have this and i find it verey useful when im looking for new parts!

Weapon_R
11-07-2003, 12:07 PM
People will defend anything they have bought as being better than anything else.

For example, there will be people who defend their OBX mufflers against Greddy, for some reason or another and it will only end up in a lot of closed threads.

Gondi Stylez
11-07-2003, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by Weapon_R
People will defend anything they have bought as being better than anything else.

For example, there will be people who defend their OBX mufflers against Greddy, for some reason or another and it will only end up in a lot of closed threads.

ahahah yes ur right..... all right!! o well, maybe this feature is just better suited to the "more developed" boards!!