PDA

View Full Version : What online sites will future shop price match with?

nodoubtt
08-17-2009, 10:04 AM
I wanna buy some sennheiser CX 400 headphones and I have found some for very cheap online. I'm curious as to what conditions the online sites must meet for futureshop to price match? ie canadian retailer, etc.

Mibz
08-17-2009, 10:07 AM
http://www.futureshop.ca/informationcentre/EN/retailpolicies.asp?logon=&langid=EN#01

The advertised item must be for the same brand and model and the product must be new and factory sealed, and subject to a manufacturer’s warranty applicable in Canada.

Advertised prices must be in Canadian dollars, and will be calculated as including all charges applicable for next day delivery to your home address.

The advertised item must be sold through an authorized dealer located in Canada. The terms and conditions of “Get it for less, guaranteed™” are subject to change without notice.

Our lowest price guarantee does not apply to advertising errors or misprints, special educational prices, restricted offers, mail order offers, rebates, coupons, premiums, free or bonus offers, OEM products, limited or minimum quantity or limited time offers, close-outs, liquidations, clearances, financing or other special offers.

spike98
08-17-2009, 10:21 AM
I have price matched from newegg.ca at futureshop. The chick didnt even take into account the shipping. She just matched that the website said and added tax.

nodoubtt
08-17-2009, 10:43 AM
can you guys name some online canadian retailers that i can try to find better prices for what im trying to buy ? (headphones)

I know of
memoryexpress
newegg
tigerdirect

but thats about it and i think theres a few more no?

lilmira
08-17-2009, 10:43 AM
I found it to be up to the person you talk to.

I have price matched with Amazon.ca on movie. At first the dude said they won't price match used movie. I told him it was price for a brand new movie, not used. He said the printout didn't say, I was like how many price tags in your shop say"NEW".

After that I tried a few times price-matching Amazon.ca and they told me straight up that they won't do it with no apparent reason. I just decided to stop wasting my time and give my business to Amazon.

desto2para
08-17-2009, 10:54 AM
if you found it cheaper on a site (cant be a site like ebay or any bidding site, must be a site where the distributes it) they will match it, but they will make you pay the amount it cost for shipping and handling the site will charge on top of the original cost, soo really most of the time its about the same thing you pay at the store....

Old Snake
08-17-2009, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by lilmira
I found it to be up to the person you talk to.

I have price matched with Amazon.ca on movie. At first the dude said they won't price match used movie. I told him it was price for a brand new movie, not used. He said the printout didn't say, I was like how many price tags in your shop say"NEW".

After that I tried a few times price-matching Amazon.ca and they told me straight up that they won't do it with no apparent reason. I just decided to stop wasting my time and give my business to Amazon.

I agree, it depends on the person/store. Some will and some won't. Some will factor in the shipping and some won't.