PDA

View Full Version : Small business owners looking for office space?

Khalil.e
08-17-2009, 12:18 PM
Anyone on the board here looking for for office space, for their small business?
A good friend of mine and I are looking to move our (two, different) home based businesses into small offices - and are seeing if there are other sbo's looking to do the same.
We're looking at spaces ~2,000 sf that would be divided into offices and possibly a board room (plus small kitchenette, washroom, reception area, etc.). We wouldn't want to be overcrowded, so we're looking to have the space available for 4-5 users at maximum. We're aiming to have rates at $700-$1,200 per month per user, and if a common receptionist and/or copy/scan/fax facility were required, we could discuss that as a group.
Complimentary uses or not would not be a great issue, as our uses are not exactly 'far out there' (real estate + business consulting, venture capital & private equity).
PM, post here or email if there is any interest or to discuss any details!

Cheers,

Khalil

R-Audi
08-17-2009, 12:31 PM
Have you looked into Business Centers like Regus or Western Corporate? Or is this something that you intend on profiting from?

If you are looking for something in the timeframe of spring next year, I will be running a full service business centre downtown in a brand new building....

Khalil.e
08-17-2009, 02:07 PM
Thanks for the reply..
Not looking to profit at all, just looking for a space that can be demised to our specs, preferably outside of the core with plenty of parking, and to have control over in-suite amenities + lease cost, usage and terms.

Would you mind PM'ing me some info on your centre? If nothing comes of this, I may consider the core.