PDA

View Full Version : Body Repairs Needed

DueyAB
08-17-2009, 07:18 PM
Hey everyone,

I'm new to this forum...decided to join since a lot of people seem to be from Calgary.

Anyways, I have a 1999 Integra that is in need of some repair. The previous owner scraped the passenger side quarter panel along a concrete barricade or something. It is slightly pushed in (not too too bad) and is now rusting on the wheel arch.

Also, the front bumper cover has had a lot of dings (may need replacement) as well as the front fenders. The driver side fender isn't too bad, but the passenger one may as well be replaced.

Anyways, since this car has a lot of life left in it, I feel guilty letting it rust away and would love to have it fixed. The quotes I've had ball park around the $2500 mark. I had quotes from B-Tec Autobody and Car Craft in Okotoks which didn't include a new bumper cover, and a quote from Maaco in SE Calgary with the new bumper cover. Has anybody had work done here? I know they don't have a great reputation, but is the Calgary location decent?? The work doesn't have to be absolutely perfect, but it has to last.

Also, does anyone do any work privately? I'm not sure if it is worth paying that kind of money for a 10 year old car (124,000 km).

Thanks in advance!

Andrew

wcammidge
08-26-2009, 02:53 PM
Private Sales and Paid Sponsors Only! If you are a business, buy a banner. We offer VERY affordable advertising rates

"private sales" would mean selling personal items and not selling wholesale goods "privately" to 30 customers