PDA

View Full Version : Need some help finding some kids

sxtothe240
08-18-2009, 02:51 PM
So my dad just called me and asked me if i knew anyone that replaces windshields so obviously I asked wtf happened.

He told me he went for lunch and came back and someone smashed his windshield. My dad works for the Board of Education and his car was parked at St.James School (elementary & jr high).

Just hoping if anyone saw what happened. The car is a 2005 Toyota Sienna (light blue)

Hopefully I can find these kid(s) and go talk to their parent(s) and recoup our damages.

Fucking elementary and junior high kids these days.

FUCK

thanks beyond

*edit - This happened between 1:30pm - 2:30pm

Kloubek
08-18-2009, 02:57 PM
Yeah - I hang out around elementary schools all the time. You might have seen me... flat black van with plywood over the windows?

TeamBestBud
08-18-2009, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Kloubek
Yeah - I hang out around elementary schools all the time.

You don't...Sorath does.

sxtothe240
08-18-2009, 03:00 PM
Yeah - I hang out around elementary schools all the time. You might have seen me... flat black van with plywood over the windows?

Oh i'm sure you do, just that you hang around elementary schools up in the north since you live there.

No luck this time so you moved to the south?

:poosie:

bubbley
08-18-2009, 03:01 PM

:rofl:

weeznah
08-19-2009, 10:16 AM
dammit now i gotta repaint my van.ill just put ice cream on it

scat19
08-19-2009, 10:27 AM
Do calgary schools have CCTV?

speedog
08-19-2009, 10:32 AM
[i]Fucking elementary and junior high kids these days. [/B] Nothing like painting with a broad brush, eh - guess I'll have to talk to my grade 6 daughter now.

Kennyredline
08-19-2009, 12:03 PM
Actually, it was me...I go to that school...what can I say, I just can't get a handle on fractions!!:poosie: