Originally posted by 240SX92

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c1/bayside18/22-1.jpg

holy fawk :drool: do want

403Gemini
08-23-2009, 09:38 PM
Suicide girls are so fucking hot....

240SX92
08-23-2009, 09:49 PM
Damn right, think that picture is hot you should see her other sets (and complete)

Nicolelee.

Enjoy. :drool:

foreverchina
08-24-2009, 12:01 AM
http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr164/foreverchina/big-boobs.jpg

Ferio_vti
08-24-2009, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by 240SX92

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c1/bayside18/05.jpg

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c1/bayside18/08.jpg [/B]

Someone forgot to airbrush the second pic. :barf:

240SX92
08-24-2009, 10:49 AM
I prefer girls who are real to ones that have been computer paintshop modified. ;) Either way, fixed or not she's hot.

SCHIDER23
08-24-2009, 11:32 AM
:eek: :eek: Man this emo chicks are hot damn :thumbsup:

Disoblige
08-24-2009, 11:37 AM
Honestly, Beyond's doing a pretty good job of scaring away n00bs. Defamed them until they stop posting altogether. :clap:

240SX92
08-24-2009, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by SCHIDER23
:eek: :eek: Man this emo chicks are hot damn :thumbsup:

Hahaha i've got hundreds of sets of suicide girls. But that's a lot of uploading and posting.

Nissan_Fanboy
08-24-2009, 12:51 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_p39Trjz5E-o/SbjmC9RjSYI/AAAAAAAAAuM/63ufUUAP7wE/s1600/black%2Bscene%2Bguy.jpg

L O FUCKING L

NSFW: http://www.naked-emo-girls.com/images/scene-girls-1/scene-girls-1-1.jpg

AZN "EMO"
http://file037a.bebo.com/5/large/2007/10/23/09/4456355499a5900795295l.jpg

scat19
08-24-2009, 12:55 PM
Hmm. I :love: asians

Nissan_Fanboy
08-24-2009, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by scat19
Hmm. I :love: asians

mee too,
if everyone looked like her,
I wouldn't be disappointed =D
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

foreverchina
08-24-2009, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by Nissan_Fanboy
AZN "EMO"
http://file037a.bebo.com/5/large/2007/10/23/09/4456355499a5900795295l.jpg [/B]

why is she showing off my number???? i told her not to

Skyline_Addict
08-24-2009, 09:49 PM
open my window and a breeze rolls in...

rockanrepublic
08-25-2009, 12:13 AM
wow off beyond for a couple days and i almost missed this :rofl: :rofl:

oh and that emo azn :drool:

ClearBluewater
08-25-2009, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by Kardon
Somebody save this thread with pics of hot emos..

fuckin hate emos

Nissan_Fanboy
08-25-2009, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by Skyline_Addict
open my window and a breeze rolls in...

AND I JIZZ IN MY PANTS !

when bruce willis was dead at the end of sixth sence...

evilancer
09-09-2009, 10:39 AM
wow, this whole forum is full of the haters eh? Well, either way, a) she's not my ol' lady, just some chicka I chill with, lil poonany on the side +1 emo chickas
b) my Base Lancer is still beautiful, specially with her new rims and the customizations to come soon enough.

I'm actually surprised at the amount of hatred on this site... I share a funny story, and now I'm some exiled person? Anywho, I honestly could give two fucks about anyone on here, so I don't really take your smack talk to heart.

It's funny, I see people cussin' my ride when they're driving a fuckin' mazda 626 or some other crap car that has a muffler.

So, no, I'm not gunna be some fag trying to defend myself and create another account, but feel free to keep watchin' for me, I'm sure I'll show up at a beyond meet once I get my ride into the right style.

Have a good'r.

Pollywog
09-09-2009, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by evilancer
wow, this whole forum is full of the haters eh? Well, either way, a) she's not my ol' lady, just some chicka I chill with, lil poonany on the side +1 emo chickas
b) my Base Lancer is still beautiful, specially with her new rims and the customizations to come soon enough.

I'm actually surprised at the amount of hatred on this site... I share a funny story, and now I'm some exiled person? Anywho, I honestly could give two fucks about anyone on here, so I don't really take your smack talk to heart.

It's funny, I see people cussin' my ride when they're driving a fuckin' mazda 626 or some other crap car that has a muffler.

So, no, I'm not gunna be some fag trying to defend myself and create another account, but feel free to keep watchin' for me, I'm sure I'll show up at a beyond meet once I get my ride into the right style.

Have a good'r.
Go fuck yourself.

http://www.superhobo.net/images/fuck-off-smokers.jpg

scat19
09-09-2009, 10:44 AM

Have a good'r.

Took you 2 weeks to come up with this?

You're a fucking tard. The reason no-one likes you is because you're a liar.

We're STILL waiting for the "Funny Story" picutres. Oh wait, your computer probably blew up, and you don't have them anymore. Right?

You still have a EVO in your signature, and you're probably still pasty basement white.

You coulda let this thread die, but you came back and posted this up. And we don't want to see your 3 other steelies to match your spare tire.

Go away.

evilancer
09-09-2009, 10:47 AM
Awe, dang, you hurt my little feelings. Last I remember, you're what... 17... Ya, I saw you.. blonde hair, hanging with your dad or something....

I don't really care, ya, I'll nudge this thread every time it dies, I gots not worries.

homelessman
09-09-2009, 10:48 AM

Took you 2 weeks to come up with this?

You're a fucking tard. The reason no-one likes you is because you're a liar.

We're STILL waiting for the "Funny Story" picutres. Oh wait, your computer probably blew up, and you don't have them anymore. Right?

You still have a EVO in your signature, and you're probably still pasty basement white.

You coulda let this thread die, but you came back and posted this up. And we don't want to see your 3 other steelies to match your spare tire.

Go away.

scat, you are in no position to ever call anyone out or make fun of them.

Pollywog
09-09-2009, 10:48 AM
Awe, dang, you hurt my little feelings. Last I remember, you're what... 17... Ya, I saw you.. blonde hair, hanging with your dad or something....

I don't really care, ya, I'll nudge this thread every time it dies, I gots not worries.

Scat and I are in our twenties you twat. Get lost.

Originally posted by homelessman

And who the fuck are you? I hear much more constructive things from scat than I ever have from you. You are far too busy hopping on the "tinted-windshield bandwagon" which isn't only old, but fucking annoying. :thumbsdow

scat19
09-09-2009, 10:49 AM

You really have to work on your comebacks. This is internet, you have more time than 5 seconds in real life.

Does the "right style" include no steelies?

JfuckinC
09-09-2009, 10:54 AM
You guys are all such weirdo's :nut:
You should all try your e-thug hating in real life on real people sometime lol... See how long that attitude lasts you.

evilancer
09-09-2009, 10:54 AM
come backs? what is this jr. high? I ain't even arguing bro... yur right, I'm wrong... enjoy your victory... you're superior to me... what car do you drive again?

scat19
09-09-2009, 10:55 AM

When they ask for it, I'm allowed.

scat19
09-09-2009, 10:56 AM
come backs? what is this jr. high? I ain't even arguing bro... yur right, I'm wrong... enjoy your victory... you're superior to me... what car do you drive again?

Mazda 626 with a muffler :cry:

evilancer
09-09-2009, 10:56 AM
I'd have no doubt in my mind... or do you just drive your mom's car? anywho, you're right... you're too cool for me bro...

Pollywog
09-09-2009, 10:57 AM
what car do you drive again?

What are you talking about? YOU DRIVE A BASE MODEL LANCER - WOW!

1. You are a liar

2. You are turning into a troll

3. No one likes you

4. You have no credibility

5. You don't contribute anything to this site

6. We are superior to you

7. Victory is awesome

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_WgDdO0GhdSw/SgLgh5116nI/AAAAAAAAAFw/r-PoyeXtz_c/s400/loser-1.jpg

scat19
09-09-2009, 10:58 AM
^ :werd:

I ain't even arguing bro

Then stop posting.

You're trying to one up me by asking what I drive? Too funny.

evilancer
09-09-2009, 11:12 AM
Wait, both of you were at the car show.. together... see, that explains it all... you each are trying to defend your lover! THAT'S SO CUTE! Awe, well, you guys take gay guys to car shows, I take smokin' hot emo chicks... really shows the difference in caliber... so ya, why don't you guys go and fire some loads into eachother's brown eye... cause really, you got fuck all against me. I'm twice your size, drive a nicer ride and have women... you guys are prolly sitting at home jerkin' off to tubgirl...

Anywho, have a good'r.

Mr_ET
09-09-2009, 11:12 AM
Ok more emo girls or let this die cause this looks like 2 little school girls fighting over some really insignificant stuff.

PICS or GTFO

asfjasljj
09-09-2009, 11:14 AM
evilancer stfu and get the fcuk outta here none of us wanna talk to you fcuking gay ass

scat19
09-09-2009, 11:15 AM
Wait, both of you were at the car show.. together... see, that explains it all... you each are trying to defend your lover! THAT'S SO CUTE! Awe, well, you guys take gay guys to car shows, I take smokin' hot emo chicks... really shows the difference in caliber... so ya, why don't you guys go and fire some loads into eachother's brown eye... cause really, you got fuck all against me. I'm twice your size, drive a nicer ride and have women... you guys are prolly sitting at home jerkin' off to tubgirl...

Anywho, have a good'r.

You're a scrawny, pasty guy. oooooo. And the girl you were with was far from good looking. :barf:

And I really don't have to defend what I drive. I know they are both better than yours.

evilancer
09-09-2009, 11:16 AM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

homelessman
09-09-2009, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by asfjasljj
evilancer stfu and get the fcuk outta here none of us wanna talk to you fcuking gay ass

wow couldn't have said it better myself :rofl:

polly wog is a tool and enjoys the company of men with tinted windshields.

ragu
09-09-2009, 11:18 AM
lol...this evillancer kid is getting back to scat and polly pretty good. There is a time and place for everything; this thread was good for some time but now its just two immature twenty years old kids holding hands trying to pull evil's hair out. Scat, don't you have an M3 in your avatar but I am sure you drive a plain 3-series.

Stop with the stupid e-thugging. I am pretty sure that's not how you act in real life so stop acting so ignorant.

evilancer
09-09-2009, 11:18 AM
but ya, Mr_ET is right... this is a retarded thing to even be talkin' about. I'm done with ya scat, and next time you see me around, feel free... come say hi...

ragu
09-09-2009, 11:19 AM

JfuckinC
09-09-2009, 11:20 AM
mmmm i love scene girls. that one on the right is sexy :drool:

Pollywog
09-09-2009, 11:23 AM

Anywho, have a good'r.

Scat and I have never met in person, nor have ever talked directly. I also was not at that car show where you made a fool out of yourself. Secondly, with regards to you being large and in charge with your "nicer ride" and "have women" - I guarantee that myself and many others on here far excel your personal standards. Thank for coming out.

wow couldn't have said it better myself :rofl:

polly wog is a tool and enjoys the company of men with tinted windshields.

You should start being a little more selective with your posts, or everyone is going to put you in the same loser-boat as evilancer.

evilancer
09-09-2009, 11:24 AM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

ragu
09-09-2009, 11:25 AM
:clap: :clap:

Move this thread to ask leo?? lol

R154
09-09-2009, 11:32 AM
Scat drives a ZCP which out performs an M3 in nearly ever aspect except for power and sound (subjective) stock vs stock.

Why dont you guys settle this with a race?

scat19
09-09-2009, 11:36 AM
Those three girls are gross! All fat! Ewwwww.

Hey Ragu - Evillancer brought the thread back, not me. I was finished with this weeks ago.

Evillancer - you said your done, yet you still post. :confused:

mr2mike
09-09-2009, 11:36 AM
Now if these pictures didn't come from ebaum's nation and other random sites but rather your own photobucket, I might actually believe they're the girls you're asking to come drive with you to try and increase your street cred.

Pollywog
09-09-2009, 11:37 AM

Evillancer - you said your done, yet you still post. :confused:

He probably thinks that by filling up the last few pages with emo girls he will make everyone forget how big of a lying faggot he is.

evilancer
09-09-2009, 11:42 AM
there you two go again, doin' that whole defending lovers thing... I'm just posting some hot emo chicks! Well, I got a picture of the chick I was with at the car show... let me post that...

Pollywog
09-09-2009, 11:43 AM
there you two go again, doin' that whole defending lovers thing... I'm just posting some hot emo chicks! Well, I got a picture of the chick I was with at the car show... let me post that...

Originally posted by Pollywog

He probably thinks that by filling up the last few pages with emo girls he will make everyone forget how big of a lying faggot he is.

scat19
09-09-2009, 11:43 AM

Just like the hood scoop BMW that never existed

evilancer
09-09-2009, 11:44 AM
http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v107/194/90/535804368/n535804368_172625_3464.jpg tada! I got some nudes if you guys REALLY wanna see some stuff, but I'm sure that'll prolly get me banned... haha

Pollywog
09-09-2009, 11:48 AM
http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v107/194/90/535804368/n535804368_172625_3464.jpg tada! I got some nudes if you guys REALLY wanna see some stuff, but I'm sure that'll prolly get me banned... haha

evilancer
09-09-2009, 11:50 AM
polly, is that all you're gunna do, quote me? you REALLY need to figure out something to do with your spare time... wow...

Pollywog
09-09-2009, 11:56 AM
polly, is that all you're gunna do, quote me? you REALLY need to figure out something to do with your spare time... wow...
I'm multitasking at work. What are you doing, playing red-rocket with the cat?

alloroc
09-09-2009, 11:59 AM

Stop posting lousy pictures and clean up your God damned room.
Wow what a bunch of clutter.

evilancer
09-09-2009, 12:00 PM
wtf... hahaha, that was ACTUALLY funny... RED ROCKET RED ROCKET! epic south park episode... anywho, I'm at work... bored... meh, I can tell you and your bf are just jealous that I have a nice ride, and you're stuck living with your parents... meh, lifes a bitch. *YAWN*

Come on people, I wanna see more emo chicks!

ITR_typeR
09-09-2009, 12:01 PM
Pollywog you are a fucking loser, you must like it when SCAT shits in your mouth.

Pollywog
09-09-2009, 12:01 PM
I feel bad for that girl. She probably has no idea she is being exposed on a site and being associated with such a douche bag. And if thats you in the background evilancer, cut your fuckin nails.

What ever happened to your fake second account you used to use to back yourself up? As if that isn't the epitome of a loser..

evilancer
09-09-2009, 12:02 PM
hey now, that ain't my room. My house is nice and clean. Gotta keep it all nice for the ladies, you won't get poonany if you have to move boxes off the bed in order to get her in it...

alloroc
09-09-2009, 12:03 PM

Newbies - sigh.

Yeah. He is.
He is one of the few that was took all the abuse beyond could give and rise above it.

mr2mike
09-09-2009, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by alloroc

clean up your God damned room.
Wow what a bunch of clutter.

Dude it's not clutter, they're his T-67 ball bearing turbo kit, FMIC and reinforced floor board plates overnighted from Japan.

evilancer
09-09-2009, 12:07 PM
lol, freakin' ell man, don't go spreading rumors I'm ricing up my car! That's all I need... and don't forget the rolls of tint;)

KRyn
09-09-2009, 12:08 PM
lol, freakin' ell man, don't go spreading rumors I'm ricing up my car! That's all I need... and don't forget the rolls of tint;)

Your janky ass goes to Henry Wise Weed correct?

evilancer
09-09-2009, 12:12 PM
what? I'm 25... I don't go to high school haha.

240SX92
09-09-2009, 12:15 PM
I'm disappointed with the lack of actual scene girls (noticed I said scene, as emo refers to emotional, so you could post any hot girl ever, as all girls are emotional as fuck, get your wording right please, points to JC.)

Hot scene girls = sleeves, chest pieces, black hair, piercing... Not blonds with big tits. Although they can do the trick too.

Can't we all just agree on suicide girls being fucking sexy?

/thread.

scat19
09-09-2009, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by alloroc

Yeah. He is.
He is one of the few that was took all the abuse beyond could give and rise above it.

:clap: :rofl:

evilancer
09-09-2009, 12:22 PM

Pollywog
09-09-2009, 12:24 PM

suicide girls ftw!

evilancer
09-09-2009, 12:27 PM
God I love poo. specially skat19's. His is runny, with little bits of corn and hair in it. gets me all randy! yum yum on my face and in my bum!

you're gross! I can't believe you'd say stuff like that on this forum!

Pollywog
09-09-2009, 12:30 PM
^^^ Speaks wonders about how little you actually contribute to this site. While all I have to do is quote what you actually said, you are forced to fabricate what others have said.

There is no use trying to brush this off like Scat did with the tinted windshield thread. He chose to take the classy route and just take it and move on. You however might as well create a new account and start anew, because you will never live down all of the bullshit that has been posted by yourself.

911fever
09-09-2009, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by viff3r
You know you are a pretty big failure when somebody like scat19 calls you out and everyone sides with him.

ahahahahhahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahhahhaahahh :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

atgilchrist
09-09-2009, 01:11 PM
hey now, that ain't my room. My house is nice and clean. Gotta keep it all nice for the ladies, you won't get poonany if you have to move boxes off the bed in order to get her in it...

Coincidentally, you also don't get any when you call it poonany.

evilancer
09-09-2009, 01:18 PM
really? well, luckily this is a car website... do you really think ANY women that I want to sleep with are on here? I'm gunna go ahead and say no... Not exactly like this is a hot spot for sexy emo chick tuners...

Pollywog
09-09-2009, 01:22 PM
really? well, luckily this is a car website... do you really think ANY women that I want to sleep with are on here? I'm gunna go ahead and say no... Not exactly like this is a hot spot for sexy emo chick tuners...
http://onni.jkl.fi/~lauri/kuvia/your_a_fag.jpg

7thgenvic
09-09-2009, 01:23 PM
This thread turned into the battle of highschools....

it was very entertaining at first and now its dead....can we just move this to ask leo and start posting some gooders.

reiRei
09-09-2009, 01:24 PM

bud, just let it die already... that, or sell your car, because you're still making me look bad.

evilancer
09-09-2009, 01:25 PM
polly, you in love with me or something? you really seem very obsessed with me.... you wanna kiss me or something? startin' to creep me out bro... maybe you should go back to Skat cause you ain't gettin' round my corn hole... sorry, not my style.

Pollywog
09-09-2009, 01:27 PM
polly, you in love with me or something? you really seem very obsessed with me.... you wanna kiss me or something? startin' to creep me out bro... maybe you should go back to Skat cause you ain't gettin' round my corn hole... sorry, not my style.

Haha, I can't wait to meet you in person. Coming to the meet tonight? It's far easier to make a person like you look like a complete fool infront of a crowd versus on a forum.

evilancer
09-09-2009, 01:29 PM
what, you gunna kick my ass or something? haha. Fuck you 20 year olds sure are hardcore these days... haha. Douche

texasnick
09-09-2009, 01:31 PM

I'm multitasking at work. What are you doing, playing red-rocket with the cat?

holy shit that made me laugh so hard.

bituerbo
09-09-2009, 01:31 PM
FEECK i'd love to see this showdown, my rear-end is still in pieces though... maybe I could bring the bike! Oooh but that's precious time lost that I could be reassembling.

Someone bring a vid-cam so I can multitask?

Pollywog
09-09-2009, 01:33 PM
what, you gunna kick my ass or something? haha. Fuck you 20 year olds sure are hardcore these days... haha. Douche

We are the same age, and lucky for you I know you wouldn't have the balls to show your face at a meeting with any of these people. You are a keyboard warrior, with no credentials or respect to float your word. This just turned into a 10 page thread dedicated to your loserdom.

Prove me wrong. :dunno:

And hey, where are those photos from your cellphone of your (invisible) "friend's" bmw hood-scoop disaster? How fuckin sad to have to not only make up a story, but a friend as well.

evilancer
09-09-2009, 01:37 PM
Well, now that this thread has actually reached the lowest point, bein' invited to an in person confrontation over some inet shit... you've proven to me you're just a guy with small dick syndrome... trust me, I'm not the guy you wanna start this style of confrontation with. But don't worry, I'm sure you'll boost yur cred by trying to fight someone on the inet. Good job kiddo.

foreverchina
09-09-2009, 01:37 PM

Just like your bmw pics... where are they? Im pretty sure u can post it on ask leo. Heres ur chance to redeem urself :nut:

evilancer
09-09-2009, 01:40 PM
Redeem myself? haha. Any who, what's this ask leo shit? I've heard it a couple times, googled it and found a tech question site...

GQBalla
09-09-2009, 01:42 PM
Well, now that this thread has actually reached the lowest point, bein' invited to an in person confrontation over some inet shit... you've proven to me you're just a guy with small dick syndrome... trust me, I'm not the guy you wanna start this style of confrontation with. But don't worry, I'm sure you'll boost yur cred by trying to fight someone on the inet. Good job kiddo.

gangster

foreverchina
09-09-2009, 01:43 PM
LOL here u go dude. guess u dont know much about the site? :dunno: http://forums.beyond.ca/category/16/ask-leo/

evilancer
09-09-2009, 01:43 PM
awesome! i'm a gangsta! *flashes west side* y0w y0w y0w... sawp muh niggaz!? reppin' naw mean!

GQBalla
09-09-2009, 01:46 PM
awesome! i'm a gangsta! *flashes west side* y0w y0w y0w... sawp muh niggaz!? reppin' naw mean!

25 year old :dunno:

sr20s14zenki
09-09-2009, 01:50 PM
sure is alot of backpedalling going on after he was called out to a meet....suddenly has no balls? :D :banghead: :drama:

evilancer
there, she's there. Enjoy guys. I know this is the closest skat and his boy friend will ever get to actually jizzin' on a chick.

mr2mike
Easy guys. Real gangstas dun play.

Pollywog
09-09-2009, 01:51 PM
trust me, I'm not the guy you wanna start this style of confrontation with. .
Like I said, prove me wrong. :dunno:

So far you can't be straight with ANYONE about anything, telling us bullshit left right and center. You see, the type of person who has to fabricate everything about themselves and their lifestyle tends to actually have very low self-esteem and low confidence in themselves. Examples of this for yourself would be:

1. Creating threads asking everyone where to get a carbon fiber hood for your 08 base model lancer, while attaching a picture of an EVO in your signature - in an attempt to give the illusion that you may very well perhaps be "cool".

2. You create a "funny story" thread, where you basically tried to bullshit everyone into believing that you have a friend (let alone one with a bmw)and that you were giving him "tips", while making little to no sense with regards to "your friend" cutting "exhaust manifolds and headers", then finishing it off by stating you have pictures for proof and as a result get laughed off the site when everyone calls your bluff.

3. The story you created also included a fictitious person who you claimed to be your friend who drove a fictitious bmw. This in itself shows insecurity due to the fact that since you most likely can't impress people in the real world, you might as well try your chances at doing it via the internet.

4. You continue to self-humiliate by replying in not only your own threads of lies, but threads that are made to intentionally point out how big of a loser you are. You follow this by posting "emo girls" to try to prove to everyone that you do infact like vagina, and quite possibly are still "cool".

5.After failing once again at giving everyone the illusion that you are worth any bit of any one's time, you start getting defensive and telling everyone else how big of a loser they are for even talking in this thread, when the only reason we are getting so many laughs and entertainment out of it is because you are at the center of it.

You are a laugh of a person.

evilancer
09-09-2009, 01:52 PM
Ugh, see, people online will just never understand. Everyone wants a bigger e-penis *rolls eyes*

Pollywog
09-09-2009, 01:54 PM
Ugh, see, people online will just never understand. Everyone wants a bigger e-penis *rolls eyes*

Like I said, feel free to come to the meet tonight - then you won't have to deal with "people online". Then you can show everyone how cool you really are, and how the internet mis-represented you. I will however choose to bet that your pussy ass will never show your face to any meet from this day on.

And I agree with below (sorry for budging in between). \/

sr20s14zenki
09-09-2009, 01:55 PM
^^^ A real man wouldnt sit and throw out little comments, he would show up and face the person man to man. The only one trying to get a bigger e-penis is you my friend. You are the lowest of the low little man.

edit: DAMMIT polly you got in the way ;)

evilancer
09-09-2009, 02:09 PM
forevacheena... you how ever you spell it..
http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&postid=3072210#post3072210 yay for emo boobies!

Disoblige
09-09-2009, 02:13 PM

Yeah, we'll never understand why you need to lie about little shit just to make yourself look better or gain credit for something. Seems like you're the one looking for a bigger e-penis. I know lots of compulsive liars in real life and man are they fucking douches.

And great job rebumping this thread. You couldn't just let it go and let us forget about your dumbass but had to post again just to what? Show that you have a bigger e-penis? :facepalm:

Fucking hypocrite.

Pollywog
09-09-2009, 02:14 PM
forevacheena... you how ever you spell it..
http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&postid=3072210#post3072210 yay for emo boobies!

Refer to point 4.

4. You continue to self-humiliate by replying in not only your own threads of lies, but threads that are made to intentionally point out how big of a loser you are. You follow this by posting "emo girls" to try to prove to everyone that you do infact like vagina, and quite possibly are still "cool".

It's not working.