PDA

View Full Version : Doughnuts in Crowfoot

Payner
08-21-2009, 12:45 AM
Thanks to a black Nissan, I just got Blamed for stunting there even though I just drove up to the north to drop of my girl friend. The cop stopped me after I parked my car and gave me a ticket. Just guilty by association. Thanks alot douche.

rpalm35
08-21-2009, 08:02 AM
I believe that this guy is also responsible for laying down drift lines all throughout the Hamptons, and Edgemont.

Damn northwest hoodlums.

lilmira
08-21-2009, 08:11 AM
and Royal Oak lately

Either the same guy or bow wow is in town.

viff3r
08-21-2009, 09:19 AM
Fight that ticket.

cloud7
08-21-2009, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by viff3r
Fight that ticket.

Shouldn't be a tough ticket to fight the OP didn't stunt. I hate it when the police give out tickets that they know wouldn't hold up in court...

ntegra98rs
08-21-2009, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by cloud7

Shouldn't be a tough ticket to fight the OP didn't stunt. I hate it when the police give out tickets that they know wouldn't hold up in court...

this worst ones are the 'estimated speed' tickets.

streethondas
08-21-2009, 12:08 PM
should have made the cops smell ur tires and brakes ahahah:poosie:

fight that shit man!!

Pollywog
08-21-2009, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by ntegra98rs

this worst ones are the 'estimated speed' tickets.

The best rebuttal I have ever read/heard was about some guy in court who was fighting a ticket with the "estimated speed" checked off, and inquired about the police officers ability to truly estimate speeds. He then threw a tennis ball at the wall across the courtroom and says "so tell me officer, how fast was that ball travelling?".

scat19
08-21-2009, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by Pollywog

The best rebuttal I have ever read/heard was about some guy in court who was fighting a ticket with the "estimated speed" checked off, and inquired about the police officers ability to truly estimate speeds. He then threw a tennis ball at the wall across the courtroom and says "so tell me officer, how fast was that ball travelling?".

WIN. :rofl:

PremiumRSX
08-21-2009, 12:56 PM

Lol damn, that's a good one. :rofl:

bighead2267
08-21-2009, 01:03 PM

i hate CPS. they are as bad as thief

Mibz
08-21-2009, 01:06 PM
Except that "rebuttal" wouldn't work a damn because they'll just say "Officers are trained to accurately judge the speed of vehicles, not tennis balls. If you're done wasting our time, please see the cashier around the corner.".

RecoilS14
08-21-2009, 05:10 PM
was it a black zenki s14? i see him all over the sw.

bjstare
08-21-2009, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by Mibz
Except that "rebuttal" wouldn't work a damn because they'll just say "Officers are trained to accurately judge the speed of vehicles, not tennis balls. If you're done wasting our time, please see the cashier around the corner.".

+1.

Its funny, but far fetched at best.

Tik-Tok
08-21-2009, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by Mibz

Also, the judge would probably slap on a contempt of court charge.

TomcoPDR
08-22-2009, 02:31 AM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok

Also, the judge would probably slap on a contempt of court charge.

Isaiah
08-22-2009, 02:39 AM
Try Tim Hortons.

PremiumRSX
08-22-2009, 07:11 AM
So in that situation.. obviously it wasn't you, what steps are you going to take to prove it wasn't you?

Do you have to go as far as getting a lawyer?

ShermanEF9
08-22-2009, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by bighead2267

EPS is about 7.5 times worse.

Isaiah
08-22-2009, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by bighead2267

Worse than Hamburgler?

Trites
08-22-2009, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by Payner
Thanks to a black Nissan, I just got Blamed for stunting there even though I just drove up to the north to drop of my girl friend. The cop stopped me after I parked my car and gave me a ticket. Just guilty by association. Thanks alot douche.

Plead not guilty.

- The officer did not see you stunting
- The complainant most likley can only describe a black Nissan, of which there's more then one in Calgary
- The complainant obviously did not get a licence plate
- The complainant will not be able to point at you and say "thats the guy who was driving."
- Your girlfriend can testify to where you were driving and that you didn't stunt.

Keep in mind. You do NOT need to prove you are not guilty of the offence. You just have to give the Judge a reason to question the accuracy of the officer. Its your words Vs. his words. If you give the Judge a reason to doubt the officers story, you SHOULD be off the hook.

Ashkente
08-22-2009, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by RecoilS14
was it a black zenki s14? i see him all over the sw.

Probably the same douche S13 Silvia I see all the time. Black, mismatched rims....drives like a dick. Peels out from gas stations, etc. :facepalm:

94boosted
08-24-2009, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by Trites

Plead not guilty.

- The officer did not see you stunting
- The complainant most likley can only describe a black Nissan, of which there's more then one in Calgary
- The complainant obviously did not get a licence plate
- The complainant will not be able to point at you and say "thats the guy who was driving."
- Your girlfriend can testify to where you were driving and that you didn't stunt.

Keep in mind. You do NOT need to prove you are not guilty of the offence. You just have to give the Judge a reason to question the accuracy of the officer. Its your words Vs. his words. If you give the Judge a reason to doubt the officers story, you SHOULD be off the hook.

:werd: Figth the ticket because that's BS