Make and Model :civic
Exterior Color :blue
Interior Color :blue/black
Auto or Manual? :manual
Odometer Reading : 27xxxx
Location of Vehicle : Calgary nw
Description :
Extras :
Car needs some work and has some rust, has motor swap and obd1 conv. Winters Nd summers rims and tires new sumer tires, steering wheel shift knob racing harness custom bile interior, full kit but not yet installed , engine light is on I think it needs a new distributor runs good coma with fuelpump comp cams cam gears r extra and much more, Car is a awsome car it would be great for someone who is willing to do a little work! Call me or text me at 4034818664
willing to trade for anything let me know what u got or might sell
come look at it and make me an offer

Now 700FirM need gone by today

Ok I GOT PICTURES post ur email so
I can send them

1500 obo or trade
feel free to ask any question
Asking Price :

Contact Information
E-Mail :
Phone :

Pictures :

http://

shane
08-24-2009, 08:48 AM
Full kit brand new rims and winter set 2 new summers, stage 2 cam and cam gears it's a minime engine swap vtec, no scratches but some normal Honda rust inteior I think is really nice an clean the racing harnesses are a litle old but work, need allignment but not to bad starts every time I bought a used dist for it for 40$ but i don't think it's workin properly it missfires somtimes in low rpms so could use a new dist__the headers could be replaced and the car idles weird ever since I dd the obd0 to obd1 swap and it's throwing 2 engine codes but the things that the car doesn't even have so it not a big deal and there r ways around it if u tune the ecu they can get rid of the codes Apparently, umm custm taillights 1 bulb is out stereo is no good but the speakers are good!And it's got the wiring for the subs and amp , and subs pound in such a small car. Just replaced timing belt water pump all brakes 02 sensor spark plugs and couple more things

shane
09-01-2009, 08:53 PM
Bump

heshy58
09-01-2009, 09:12 PM
pics?

shane
09-14-2009, 03:24 PM
Got pics!!!!!! Send me ur email

Need gone this week !! Will part out
1000$ firm

shane
09-17-2009, 05:21 PM
Need this car gone offers Taken!
Make me one

shane
09-22-2009, 03:19 PM
I will not
part the motor I need this car drivable still

if someone has a good ef shell u could basically swap most of the stuff over and then the wiring wouldent be a problem and you would have a great car bu lt buying this car would be cheaper theN buying all of the parts separetly anyway

any offer accepted néed gone but be resonable a little bit

thanks Shane

shane
09-28-2009, 08:52 AM
Will accept cash and trade
for bowflex or somthin

smithers
10-09-2009, 11:46 PM
can u send me some pics, i got a 99 si for sale