PDA

View Full Version : LF: Good Roofing Company

davidI
08-24-2009, 02:27 PM
I'm looking at having my house in Bowness re-roofed in the next few weeks. Does anyone have any recommendations for people or companies? Hoping for quality service at a good price - whoever roofed the house prior to me buying it did a $hitastic job!!!

spikerS
08-24-2009, 02:58 PM
http://forums.beyond.ca/st/275832/starrs-roofing-in-calgary-/

davidI
08-24-2009, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by spikers
http://forums.beyond.ca/st/275832/starrs-roofing-in-calgary-/

Thanks - the first post sounds nice and all, but it doesn't sound like the company pulled through. Good publicity turned bad!

spikerS
08-24-2009, 03:40 PM
what went wrong? the neighbours got their panties in a not because of an assumption. The roof was done....

s_havinga
08-24-2009, 04:23 PM
I used to work at rush roofing they seem to do a good job for a fair price... look them up if you like. if you wanna save a few bucks just start talking cash with them

davidI
08-24-2009, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by spikers
what went wrong? the neighbours got their panties in a not because of an assumption. The roof was done....

They said they'd be there on a day and never showed up? I want someone who will show up when they say the will.

Originally posted by s_havinga
I used to work at rush roofing they seem to do a good job for a fair price... look them up if you like. if you wanna save a few bucks just start talking cash with them

Thanks! Unfortunately, with the tax rebate out there they'd have to be more than 15% cheaper with cash!

TomcoPDR
08-25-2009, 10:32 PM
http://www.bricorroofing.com/store/

Parents had their house done with them, the dad (owner who started it AFAIK) still runs around doing estimates and handle customers. (i.e. instead of some sales guy pushing useless "upgraded" stuff)

Wrinkly
08-25-2009, 11:06 PM
Sunik roofing has a great reputation and do very good work! :)

they have a website: Sunik roofing (http://www.sunik.com)

HRD2PLZ
08-28-2009, 11:22 PM
I don't know if you're still looking for a roofer or not, but shoot bspot a PM... He just had his roof done by a local company and I am fairly certain he was happy with the work and the price.

davidI
08-29-2009, 03:47 PM
Thx guys. I've gone with Royal Roofing so hopefully they do a good job.

swak
08-29-2009, 04:23 PM
Just dont go with Houston.
I used to work with them, and their standards were reallllyyy low.
Really crappy workmanship.

.. I cant take thje blame eaither, i just did the grunt work.

revelations
07-29-2010, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by davidI
Thx guys. I've gone with Royal Roofing so hopefully they do a good job.

Were you happy with their work?

We are looking for roofers to do some repair work on our condo building.... our current contractors (Flynn) cant even nail shingles to the roof properly.

ExtraSlow
05-01-2012, 09:37 AM
Any new opinions on roofing? I need a quote to compare against the one my insurance company is getting.
Since this would be an insurance job, no "cash deal" or part time roofers would work.

davidI
05-01-2012, 09:51 AM
Sorry guys, just noticed this now. I was very happy with the job Royal Roofing did on my place. It's a pretty big roof and they brought a good sized crew and knocked it off in a day. I did find a few roofing nails on my driveway that they missed at clean-up, but I think that could happen to anyone.

I've done some roofing myself and know where companies take short cuts, but didn't see any issues with the job on my place.

:thumbsup: to Royal Roofing.

HomespunLobster
05-01-2012, 01:37 PM
I know a roofing company that does great work. A lot of work they do are on high end houses, which means they have to put out quality work. Even on smaller houses. I'll pm a contact number. I don't have their business card on me

A790
05-01-2012, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by HomespunLobster
I know a roofing company that does great work. A lot of work they do are on high end houses, which means they have to put out quality work. Even on smaller houses. I'll pm a contact number. I don't have their business card on me
The OP posted directly above you stating he has a new roof.

HomespunLobster
05-01-2012, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by A790

The OP posted directly above you stating he has a new roof.

Sorry, was directed at ExtraSlow

THE GOVERNATOR
05-09-2012, 12:23 PM
try these guys

CINL Roofing (http://www.cinlroofing.com/)

they did the roof of my place 4 years ago did a great job, an very professional. also did a very thorough clean up.

Sugarphreak
05-09-2012, 12:39 PM

Boosted_TL
05-09-2012, 02:04 PM
PM me for any roofing needs. I work in Supply and can set you up with the credible companys. Lots of pick up truck companies in town and are gone by the end of the season, leaving the "warranty" they promised as good as the paper its written on.

MPowered
05-10-2012, 06:57 AM
I'm looking for a good fast reputable company to put shingles on my house. Any recent recommendations?