PDA

View Full Version : parking lot question

Nekura
08-24-2009, 02:28 PM
I have a question regarding a little parking lot incident I had in chinatown. I parked in the lot beside where the old dessert house use to be and the nail that is suppose to be nailed down to the little cement block in front of the car was sticking up I'd say about 5 inches. I drove up to park and reverse to angle my parking properly to hear a loud sound. I got out of my car to realize that the nail got stuck behind my front bumper. My sister and I looked around all the other cement blocks and none of the others seem to have the nail sticking out but the one I parked at. It ended up pulling the left side of my bumper off but the right side is fine since the nail on the right was on the same level as the cement. I'm wondering who would be responsible for that and what can I do to reattach the left side. Thanks in advance =)

tarrantas
08-24-2009, 03:04 PM
Look for nails in the spot before you park? I really don't think you can pin this on anyone but yourself, sorry dude. :banghead:

Amysicle
08-24-2009, 05:19 PM
^^^ Agreed. But if you're still going to try, I think Impark owns that lot but you should check to confirm.

rockanrepublic
08-24-2009, 10:59 PM
at the very least if you tell them they might change out the block or fix the nail so this wont happen to anyone else.