PDA

View Full Version : Camp food

bigbadboss101
08-24-2009, 08:24 PM
Alright I moved into Suncor camp and it's my 2nd week here now. Plenty of food here so I need to be very discipline. The good thing is they have fruits and veggies, cheese and hard boiled eggs etc for grabs. So instead of eating the fried stuff I am going to try to eat lot of the good stuff, plus tuna/egg/roast beef sandwiches without the bread.

There is a functional gym so I don't really have an excuse. Get to camp after work, quick workout, and then dinner. I am in FMM M to Th, and then Calgary F to M morning.

Now let see if I put on weight like everyone else. There are lot of guys with big bellies here! I made a bet with a very attractive female friend (hope to be beyond that in the weeks to come) that every time I skip a workout I would give her $10. A better bet would be to say if I do my 3 workouts in FMM during the week she'll buy me dinner, any fewer I'd buy.

nonlinear
08-24-2009, 08:45 PM
i wonder if the bellies have more to do with beer than food

Infinity888
09-02-2009, 04:07 PM
^ I'd say the bellies would come from the when they serve steak, crab legs, and chicken wings for dinner. damn that was tasty.