PDA

View Full Version : My perception on Cars Vs. Girls

epp01
08-25-2009, 02:20 AM
Just a little late night beyond ramble, this is a full honesty disclosure about why guys like me end up spending our extra money, time, and feelings in life on our cars.

The Car:

You pass her one day and check her out, at first you like the body and stop by. You find out she has low miles and only 1 previous owner, and your mind starts thinking to the first modifications I can do to make her my own.

The Girl:

Again, you notice the hott body and sure she looks clean and dent free, but there is no Carfax for this one. You take her word on being low mileage and that she has only had 2 previous owners.

The Car:

You get her home and pop the hood with intentions of doing work for the first time. Yea, your unfamiliar with the layout, you fumble around for a little, but she forgives you.

The Girl:

You try to "do work", she says, "no". The end.

The Car:

You pour your heart, soul, and time into her. You make mistakes, you break parts, you loose parts, but she is still there. You fix what you messed up, you dedicate yourself to her, and in return she is there and cooperates with you. Bolts loosen easily, parts align correctly, she runs smooth and you have the time of your life. She is the one for you. She makes other guys (and a few girls) jealous, your proud to show her off and take her out. You got lucky, from that first time you checked her out, you knew she was the one.

The Girl:

Again, you put your emotions in her, time, money, you dedicate yourself to her. You make mistakes, and when you realize what has happened she is already gone. You talk to her, you try to fix your mistakes, you try to tighten up loose end, you try to prove that the mistakes and broken parts were an accident, but she doesn't care. You take her out once or twice and spend more money, more feelings, more of your soul on her, she still doesn't care. The next time you see her, she is making you jealous. She is out with others, where she should be with you instead. You think back to the first time you looked at her, and still to this day think she is the one.

The Car:

Running smooth.

The Girl:

Running Loose.

Jlude
08-25-2009, 04:36 AM
Uhhh... that wasn't bad if you wrote it yourself... but you did go a little whiney at the end? Are ya feelin' hurt big fella?

Bottom line... cars are better than women.

rockanrepublic
08-25-2009, 04:52 AM
ahhahaha:clap:

Ben
08-25-2009, 05:09 AM
Ah yes, but does your car wake you up with your cock in it's intake as a nice little "Good Morning"? A Car might give you a hard on, but a girl knows just how to deal with it.

Girl > Car.

Plus Girls have Sideboob, cars do not.

Like finding that "Great Car", you can find that "Great Girl". I feel sorry for anyone who's in a relationship with someone like the above.

hahaha.

Anyways, I know it wasn't supposed to be taken seriously.

240bsxed
08-25-2009, 05:32 AM
hahaha so true... good post :thumbsup:

Civ2NR
08-25-2009, 05:48 PM
Why put so much effort into a girl that doesn't care? If you ever get back together she's got you by the balls.

Sounds like your girl is a real lemon. Time to trade in on a better model.

slinkie
08-25-2009, 06:56 PM
nobody cares

Jlude
08-25-2009, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by slinkie
nobody cares

I care a little bit

TomcoPDR
08-25-2009, 08:05 PM
Ok I'll play.

The car:
You stick ur dick in her tailpipe, it comes out black.

The girl:
You stick ur dick in her shitpipe, it comes out black

The car:
Her weight doesn't change no matter how much you feed her. (fuel empty to fuel full range)

The girl:
She eats and eats and eats

The car:
You can go pickup hoes with her

The girl:
She is

epp01
08-25-2009, 09:32 PM
No it wasn't, haha. I've finally found a great girl, but I've defiantly had girls like I wrote above.

DannyO
08-25-2009, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by Ben
Ah yes, but does your car wake you up with your cock in it's intake as a nice little "Good Morning"? A Car might give you a hard on, but a girl knows just how to deal with it.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Thats sig material.

rockanrepublic
08-25-2009, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by DannyO

hahah yea good shit

A790
08-25-2009, 10:11 PM

Originally posted by rockanrepublic

hahah yea good shit

Yet neither one of you sig'd it....
:poosie:

yipb
08-25-2009, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by A790

Originally posted by rockanrepublic

hahah yea good shit

now that's sig material

edit: how do u put sigs?

rockanrepublic
08-25-2009, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by A790

yea well just to show you i did it!

DannyO
08-26-2009, 02:41 AM
I would put it in, sub my sig is at almost full size, any bigger and it would be too big, I mainly said it to see if someone else would throw it in there sig so it can be seen now and then for a good laugh. :D

^Looks like someones already done it, :rofl: right on.

gqmw
08-26-2009, 03:20 AM
Originally posted by Ben

LOL golden

Pretty good post OP since you wrote it yourself. :thumbsup:

Phenix
08-26-2009, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by Ben

Ture, but she could be a whore and be with other guys all the time and lie.

Cars don't lie

Ben
08-26-2009, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by Phenix
Originally posted by Ben

Ture, but she could be a whore and be with other guys all the time and lie.

Cars don't lie

Again, that goes back to my original comment, if you've found the right girl, you wont have that problem. Just like if you find the right car, you wont have a plethora of mechanical issues and the steering wont be loose and the clutch wont be worn.

Phenix
08-26-2009, 12:14 PM
so ture

Boost Infested
08-26-2009, 12:39 PM
you can't ride'r hard and put it away wet... if its your car.

:D

VOLODYMYR
02-25-2010, 01:24 PM
Great post! :drama:

hands..off
02-25-2010, 01:29 PM
What if its a girl who likes cars just as much as the guy?
Still a lose- lose?

max_boost
02-25-2010, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by hands..off
Still a lose- lose?

- - = +

You women are going to hate me for saying this but for us guys, women are no different than cars.

In the beginning everything is great, everything is new but over time it starts to break down and requires maintenance. Maintenance=Time=Money. The longer you keep it, the worse it gets usually haha

So one man's trash is another man's gold, he gets rid of the car or you and hooks up with something different or newer to meet his evolving needs, that is until the day comes again where he moves on. But sometimes it's hard to break up so to make it easier:

If you want a gf, you lease your cars.
If you want a wife, you finance it.

Did any of that make any sense? :rofl:

beyond_ban
02-25-2010, 01:47 PM
While i found it a fairly funny read, can you switch cars as easily as you can girls? (max_boost, please don't reply) Don't pour all that emotion shit into a girl, instead extract what you need as a man. Your going about it all the wrong way, be the "douche" and reap the reward.

Sure my car can give me butterflies, but it can't make my toes curl up and cause me to make sounds only an extra terrestrial could understand.

QuasarCav
02-25-2010, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by hands..off
Still a lose- lose?

The problem is that they are generally a bit skankier and of the attention whore variety.

shakalaka
02-25-2010, 02:01 PM
So true!

The Girl:

Again, you put your emotions in her, time, money, you dedicate yourself to her. You make mistakes, and when you realize what has happened she is already gone. You talk to her, you try to fix your mistakes, you try to tighten up loose end, you try to prove that the mistakes and broken parts were an accident, but she doesn't care. You take her out once or twice and spend more money, more feelings, more of your soul on her, she still doesn't care. The next time you see her, she is making you jealous. She is out with others, where she should be with you instead. You think back to the first time you looked at her, and still to this day think she is the one.

:(

max_boost
02-25-2010, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by shakalaka
So true!

The Girl:

:(

Oh brother. As Darkane says, STAY STRONG! and let me add, AND MOVE THE FUCK ALONG.

2EFNFAST
02-25-2010, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by beyond_ban

Sure my car can give me butterflies, but it can't make my toes curl up and cause me to make sounds only an extra terrestrial could understand.

You'd change your mind if you drove my cobra or lemans car :rofl:

Stab the throttle and be all like 'grahasdfhasfhasfhashfsa' :drool:

scat19
02-25-2010, 02:22 PM
Why are you in this thread 2efn? Have you ever had a chance to talk to a girl IRL? :poosie: :rofl:

strong
02-25-2010, 02:26 PM
Canidate for the best thread so far this year :thumbsup:

94boosted
02-25-2010, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by max_boost

If you want a gf, you lease your cars.
If you want a wife, you finance it.

:rofl: :rofl: Money

2EFNFAST
02-25-2010, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by scat19
Why are you in this thread 2efn? Have you ever had a chance to talk to a girl IRL? :poosie: :rofl:

they all be pretty scary IRL :(

Shlade
02-25-2010, 02:47 PM
hahahaha thats gold

2EFN Bring our ur lemans or cobra to a cruise this year with yer High School girls!

2EFNFAST
02-25-2010, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by Shlade
hahahaha thats gold

2EFN Bring our ur lemans or cobra to a cruise this year with yer High School girls!

hey hey now; I don't know why you guys keep bringing up the high school girls - I don't just selecively target them you know.....I just set the age cap at 26, that's all. :angel:

FraserB
02-25-2010, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by 2EFNFAST

hey hey now; I don't know why you guys keep bringing up the high school girls - I don't just selecively target them you know.....I just set the age cap at 26, that's all. :angel:

Every time you get a year older, does the age cap go up a year or down a year?

2EFNFAST
02-25-2010, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by FraserB

Every time you get a year older, does the age cap go up a year or down a year?

neither - it stabilizes there.:angel:

derek_k
02-25-2010, 03:18 PM
usually when you have a girl that will care for you like you care for your car, she doesn't look half as good as your car

beyond_ban
02-25-2010, 03:27 PM

You'd change your mind if you drove my cobra or lemans car :rofl:

Stab the throttle and be all like 'grahasdfhasfhasfhashfsa' :drool:

Is that an offer? :D

shakalaka
02-25-2010, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by max_boost

Oh brother. As Darkane says, STAY STRONG! and let me add, AND MOVE THE FUCK ALONG.

lol only if it was that easy haha

But i shall get there one day...hopefully.

2EFNFAST
02-25-2010, 04:43 PM

Is that an offer? :D

Only if you bring a non-refundable deposit of 2x the car's appraised value - you throw it into a ditch, you've bought it :rofl:

beyond_ban
02-25-2010, 04:54 PM

Only if you bring a non-refundable deposit of 2x the car's appraised value - you throw it into a ditch, you've bought it :rofl:

Non-refundable deposit? :( Doesn't that mean that i have bought it anyways? LOL

Boostzilla
02-25-2010, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by Ben

Like finding that "Great Car", you can find that "Great Girl". I feel sorry for anyone who's in a relationship with someone like the above.

+1

2EFNFAST
02-25-2010, 10:05 PM

Non-refundable deposit? :( Doesn't that mean that i have bought it anyways? LOL

Drat, I see you read the fine-print for my 'if I'm letting you test drive it, you're buying it' sales method :nut:

Well played sir, well played.

Canmorite
02-26-2010, 01:05 PM
Either way, both are huge money pits. I'll go with what Rage said and just lease :rofl: