PDA

View Full Version : Good & cheap drivers ed in NW?

daatguy
08-25-2009, 03:04 PM
I'm looking for a good & cheap drivers ed in NW
I already know how to drive, I'm only looking for it cause my parents tells me it will lower my insurance.

Do any of you guys know of a cheap & slack drivers ed in NW?
suggestions would be appreciated ^__^

not CAA!!

ntegra98rs
08-25-2009, 03:10 PM
why not CAA?

sputnik
08-25-2009, 03:12 PM
Is anything ever good AND cheap?

Thaco
08-25-2009, 03:12 PM
It will maybe lower your insurance liek $50/mo, and it costs $700-$800... so it's take over a year to recoop your money, it's up to you whether you think it's worth it.

i personally would call the inurance companies and ask for a quote both ways.

Thaco
08-25-2009, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by sputnik
Is anything ever good AND cheap?

your mom

Kennyredline
08-26-2009, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by Thaco

your mom

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing!
Seriously, take drivers ed, regardless of cost.

Neil4Speed
08-26-2009, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Thaco
It will maybe lower your insurance liek $50/mo, and it costs $700-$800... so it's take over a year to recoop your money, it's up to you whether you think it's worth it.

i personally would call the inurance companies and ask for a quote both ways.

Uhh, so if you intend on driving for more than 14 months in your life it is a worthwhile investment isn't it?

I did mine through

http://www.calgarydriverschool.com/ - it was pretty well priced and Reza is a good instructor.

diamondedge
08-26-2009, 12:42 PM
My course from AMA was ~600 bucks, 10 hrs seat time.

You can get more seat time, it just costs more. Since you said you can drive, the 10 hour is an option for you. I even did my in-class stuff at the Crowfoot location...

wardpr68
08-26-2009, 01:24 PM
Good and cheap? Why the fuck would you want to cheap out on a DRIVING school? Learning to drive a vehicle safely that you could kill yourself or some innocent person with and you want to CHEAP OUT?

fuck you. seriously. Every time I see one of those ABC driving school cars I wish the car would fucking pummel into a pole.

Kennyredline
08-26-2009, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by wardpr68
Good and cheap? Why the fuck would you want to cheap out on a DRIVING school? Learning to drive a vehicle safely that you could kill yourself or some innocent person with and you want to CHEAP OUT?

fuck you. seriously. Every time I see one of those ABC driving school cars I wish the car would fucking pummel into a pole.
Holy shit, dude!

wardpr68
08-27-2009, 12:52 AM
yes i know... it was an angry rant... but come on, of all the fucking things to cheap out on.... a school teaching you how to safely drive?!?!! Thats like a doctor asking which med school is the cheapest.