PDA

View Full Version : After market car warranty question?

vengie
08-25-2009, 05:03 PM
Hey guys, quick question...

Can anyone recommend an aftermarket warranty company?
Also does an aftermarket warranty work just like the manufacturer's warranty?

Reason I ask is I am about to buy a vehicle with a warranty soon to expire, but I would like to keep a warranty on the car...

Thanks in advance for any help I receive!

luv2ride_bikes
08-26-2009, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by vengie
Hey guys, quick question...

Can anyone recommend an aftermarket warranty company?
Also does an aftermarket warranty work just like the manufacturer's warranty?

Reason I ask is I am about to buy a vehicle with a warranty soon to expire, but I would like to keep a warranty on the car...

Thanks in advance for any help I receive!
You could check out Ensurall. the quotes they have given me in the past seem quite reasonable

Redlyne_mr2
08-26-2009, 03:40 PM
I'm not a huge fan of aftermarket warranties however the best company out there of them all is First Canadian. What's important is that you find out which aftermarket warranty the dealer you service your vehicle at will honor. I can get you a good price on First Canadian should you decide to go that route.

Ryan

vengie
08-28-2009, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
I'm not a huge fan of aftermarket warranties however the best company out there of them all is First Canadian. What's important is that you find out which aftermarket warranty the dealer you service your vehicle at will honor. I can get you a good price on First Canadian should you decide to go that route.

Ryan

Hey Ryan,

Thanks for the offer!
I will be calling the Centaur subaru within the next few days to see what they say, I may just take you up on that offer!

bigbadboss101
08-29-2009, 07:07 AM
CS use MFT or something like that, don't recall. Did you get a WRX or STi? Join us on WSC or NASIOC!