PDA

View Full Version : Why are ricers so stupid?

exodus989
08-26-2009, 02:27 PM
Before anyone says anything about me playing with this guy, the time was right after midnight, so there was no traffic on this road.

I'm serious, last night, I was driving home from the beach in my Mustang, and I had a friend in the car. This little Chrysler Crossfire paces me almost the entire way on the 94/54 East Soon as I get to this intersection: (Click me (http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Rancho+San+Diego,+San+Diego,+ca&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=45.8712,93.076172&ie=UTF8&ll=32.740798,-116.938812&spn=0.001496,0.00284&t=h&z=19)) I flip my signal on and start to move over to turn. Soon as I do that, I hear him floor it and hear the *brawwwwwww* of the fart can start to move by. I'm all fuck this, I slam it to the floor, and hear the *vrooooooom* of my car as I blow by him. We get to the next light and I'm thinking okay He learned his lesson, so I start to take off slow so I can turn around and get back to that parking lot. All of a sudden, I hear him again. So I'm all FUCK THIS. Slam it again, and blow by him then turn around....

I swear to god. Why do ricers have to be idiots? If you lose, don't attempt a ricer fly by. Don't ricer flyby on a car you've been pacing (barely) the entire way when they go to turn off.... And especially don't try to ricer flyby a Mustang.

A little venting. :]

Edit: --- I'm not calling the car ricer, I'm calling the driver one.

Mibz
08-26-2009, 02:31 PM
I'm speechless.

bubbley
08-26-2009, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by exodus989
Before anyone says anything about me playing with this guy, the time was right after midnight, so there was no traffic on this road.

I'm serious, last night, I was driving home from the beach in my Mustang, and I had a friend in the car. This little Chrysler Crossfire paces me almost the entire way on the 94/54 East Soon as I get to this intersection: (Click me (http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Rancho+San+Diego,+San+Diego,+ca&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=45.8712,93.076172&ie=UTF8&ll=32.740798,-116.938812&spn=0.001496,0.00284&t=h&z=19)) I flip my signal on and start to move over to turn. Soon as I do that, I hear him floor it and hear the *brawwwwwww* of the fart can start to move by. I'm all fuck this, I slam it to the floor, and hear the *vrooooooom* of my car as I blow by him. We get to the next light and I'm thinking okay He learned his lesson, so I start to take off slow so I can turn around and get back to that parking lot. All of a sudden, I hear him again. So I'm all FUCK THIS. Slam it again, and blow by him then turn around....

I swear to god. Why do ricers have to be idiots? If you lose, don't attempt a ricer fly by. Don't ricer flyby on a car you've been pacing (barely) the entire way when they go to turn off.... And especially don't try to ricer flyby a Mustang.

Did this happend before or after you were "playing with this guy"

adam c
08-26-2009, 02:33 PM
uh... not a ricer

shakalaka
08-26-2009, 02:35 PM
LOL

exodus989
Originally posted by bubbley

Did this happend before or after you were "playing with this guy"

By playing I mean him doing ricer fly bys on me, and then me doing pulls on him.

ntegra98rs
Chrysler Crossfire = not rice

exodus989
08-26-2009, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by adam c
uh... not a ricer

Car, maybe not a ricer.. The driver of it. Very much so.

bourge73
08-26-2009, 02:36 PM
I wouldnt call a Chrysler Crossfire a ricer? would u? that car may even blow the doors off your Mustang (unless its a GT) maybe even the GT if its the 330hp version....:dunno:

Mibz
08-26-2009, 02:37 PM
evillancer, is that you?

exodus989
08-26-2009, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by bourge73
I wouldnt call a Chrysler Crossfire a ricer? would u? that car may even blow the doors off your Mustang (unless its a GT) maybe even the GT if its the 330hp version....:dunno:

It was the base crossfire.

Edit: And I have the GT with a tune and exhaust right now... Getting gears pulleys and either a SC/Turbo pretty soon...

-TOFU-
08-26-2009, 02:38 PM
uh... not a ricer

This

exodus989
08-26-2009, 02:39 PM
Read my original Edit people...

bubbley
08-26-2009, 02:41 PM
This is epic LOL

ntegra98rs
08-26-2009, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by Mibz
evillancer, is that you?

haha seems very evillancer'ish

exodus989
08-26-2009, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by ntegra98rs

haha seems very evillancer'ish

Unless evillancer and riley are from San Diego. Then nope!

Edit: And maybe if they're 06's/07's also... Though I don't think we can check that anymore. lol

05*CivicRS
08-26-2009, 02:47 PM
As adam c said, not a ricer. Just leave them alone, soon they'll get the point you don't give jack shit about them their POS car and they'll go bug someone else. Soon one day they'll find out how much of an asshole they are or they'll just crash and burn.

I drive a riced out civic and i don't drive like a fucktard idiot.

Racing him puts you into the same level as that person.

Dj_Stylz
08-26-2009, 02:48 PM
Sounds like he was playing with you

shakalaka
08-26-2009, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by Dj_Stylz

:werd:
And did a pretty good job at getting you all worked up about it.

exodus989
08-26-2009, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by 05*CivicRS
As adam c said, not a ricer. Just leave them alone, soon they'll get the point you don't give jack shit about them their POS car and they'll go bug someone else. Soon one day they'll find out how much of an asshole they are or they'll just crash and burn.

I drive a riced out civic and i don't drive like a fucktard idiot.

Racing him puts you into the same level as that person.

True. I'll take that.

Thinking about it now, it sounds like maybe. Unless you consider smashing the throttle after they guy you attempted to pace the entire distance when he slows down to turn playing!

atgilchrist
08-26-2009, 02:56 PM

Unless you consider smashing the throttle after they guy you attempted to pace the entire distance when he slows down to turn playing!

I seriously had to read this sentence four times to understand it.

Back on topic, a Crossfire racing you makes him a ricer, but you racing the crossfire makes you what, exactly?

exodus989
08-26-2009, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by atgilchrist

I seriously had to read this sentence four times to understand it.

Back on topic, a Crossfire racing you makes him a ricer, but you racing the crossfire makes you what, exactly?

The ricer part comes from him pacing me the entire time, and not trying to pass when I moved out of his way so he could go. And then as soon as I got ready to turn into a parking lot, he slammed is throttle.

inline6turbo
08-26-2009, 04:04 PM

Edit: --- I'm not calling the car ricer, I'm calling the driver one.

A ricer would drive beside you revving his engine, lose, then do a fly by.
He started behind you in your lane and sped up when you were leaving. Sounds like he was just happy to not have to follow you anymore and you're just a dick swinging, douchebag driver.

:thumbsdow :facepalm:

LongCity
08-26-2009, 04:09 PM
You're such a bay boy, Mr. Mustang!!:love:

alloroc
08-26-2009, 04:09 PM
Actually ... you did the ricer flyby no?...

So I'm all FUCK THIS. Slam it again, and blow by him then turn around....

Besides his base model crossfire brakes and turns better than your mustang and is faster than a base model mustang. I'd rather have the crossfire in both cases - and I hate crossfires.

Lastly a driver in an American/German collaboration is not a ricer.

Kona9
08-26-2009, 04:14 PM
Hypocrite much?

Maybe he is on a Cross Fire Forum and calling you out as a Guido Mustang driver because you made a point of making your car go VROOOOOM past him when all he wanted to do was BRAAAAAAW to get away from you?

exodus989
08-26-2009, 04:15 PM
You found me out. I have painted my skin hella orange.... Fack. what am i gonna do now ]:

LongCity
08-26-2009, 04:20 PM
Get hyphy!

alloroc
08-26-2009, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Kona9
Hypocrite much?

Maybe he is on a Cross Fire Forum and calling you out as a Guido Mustang driver because you made a point of making your car go VROOOOOM past him when all he wanted to do was BRAAAAAAW to get away from you?

There wasn't a Mazda on the street too was there?

BRAAAAAAW
VROOOOOM
ZOOM ZOOM

ntegra98rs
08-26-2009, 04:26 PM
hahah you can tell there was some ex/current ricers on beyond :D

adam c
08-26-2009, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by Kona9
Hypocrite much?

:rofl: :rofl:

----

a car can not be a ricer, the car cannot control where it was made or who 'modded' it and a driver cannot be a ricer when he is driving a domestic/euro car

Wrinkly
08-26-2009, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by alloroc
Actually ... you did the ricer flyby no?...

Besides his base model crossfire brakes and turns better than your mustang and is faster than a base model mustang. I'd rather have the crossfire in both cases - and I hate crossfires.

Lastly a driver in an American/German collaboration is not a ricer.

:rofl: :rofl:

----

a car can not be a ricer, the car cannot control where it was made or who 'modded' it and a driver cannot be a ricer when he is driving a domestic/euro car

LOL - seems this may no longer be true!

"Most of these riced cars (a.k.a. rice rockets or rice burners) were originally imports; Honda Civics, Accords, Integras, Mitsubishi Eclipses, Toyota Camrys, and Corollas. Unfortunately however, thanks to MTV, rap, and Wal-Mart, other cars are also being riced. These include domestics such as the Chevy Cavilier and the Ford Mustang, european cars such as the BMW 3 series, and heaven forbid even some british cars. Cars that are small, slow, cheap, and designed to go slow can and are being riced as you read this. Please note that there are many high performance import cars that are designed to go fast that are often mislabeled as rice. Such cars as Supra, WRX Sti, NSX, Evo, etc.. fall into this category. Unfortunately, in today's world cars like this still must be handled on a case-by-case basis."

The above is an excerpt from: http://www.ricedrides.com/index.php?content=def

adam c
08-26-2009, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by Wrinkly

LOL - seems this may no longer be true!

"Most of these riced cars (a.k.a. rice rockets or rice burners) were originally imports; Honda Civics, Accords, Integras, Mitsubishi Eclipses, Toyota Camrys, and Corollas. Unfortunately however, thanks to MTV, rap, and Wal-Mart, other cars are also being riced. These include domestics such as the Chevy Cavilier and the Ford Mustang, european cars such as the BMW 3 series, and heaven forbid even some british cars. Cars that are small, slow, cheap, and designed to go slow can and are being riced as you read this. Please note that there are many high performance import cars that are designed to go fast that are often mislabeled as rice. Such cars as Supra, WRX Sti, NSX, Evo, etc.. fall into this category. Unfortunately, in today's world cars like this still must be handled on a case-by-case basis."

The above is an excerpt from: http://www.ricedrides.com/index.php?content=def

no no, you call that domestic trash

2Valve0
08-26-2009, 05:30 PM
typical mustang driver.
Think they own the road.
I'm sure a crossfire which ive never seen someone less then 40 drive tried messing with you on the road.
mustangs are sooo coooooool :thumbsup:

BoneDance
08-26-2009, 05:41 PM
i think the real question is who drives home from the beach after midnight?

just had to show off to your boyfriend in the passenger seat after some hot ass pounding on the beach

baaaa-zing

signature7
08-26-2009, 05:51 PM
LOL at BoneDance.

I honestly have nothing against Mustangs, I think they're neat cars that I wouldn't drive but if my friend got one I'd congratulate them sincerely. However, yesterday I see some overweight,45-50 year old bald guy blasting his house music speeding into a parking stall, as I'm coming out of the bank he screams " WASSSSUPPPP, Just getting my paper!", It's not humorous as it sounds, he was pretty arrogant about it, and too boot he left his keys and car running with music still blasting. I swear it seemed like he saw me from afar and wanted me to see him get out of the car hence the speeding.

Btw it was a silver vert top.

I'm not a hater though, I've seen rice that pisses me off. Like when there's a crowd of underage girls at 7-11 and a honda drive by occurs ;)

Hamann
08-26-2009, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by 2Valve0
typical mustang driver.
Think they own the road.
I'm sure a crossfire which ive never seen someone less then 40 drive tried messing with you on the road.
mustangs are sooo coooooool :thumbsup:

The OP is an idiot and so are you.

OP What the fuck does it matter what the guy did? Really, like you said it was after midnight and from the sounds of it the guy simply passed you :dunno: grow the fuck up.
On a side note, if you do feel like bashing what the guy did, maybe getting on a forum the based in or around where you live would be a more logical idea.

as for 2Valve0, age has nothing to do with anything, sure older people are "supposed" to be more mature but that just isnt the case. As for the "Typical Mustang Driver" comment, are you just ignorant or are you really that naive? Idiots drive everything. Grow the Fuck Up. :banghead:

shakalaka
08-26-2009, 10:12 PM
Come on guys all OP wanted was to vent. Leave him alone. hahah I love beyond!:love:

exodus989
08-26-2009, 11:30 PM
I love it when people get worked up and start bashing me online! It's *ALMOST* as low as me getting worked up at a guy (Who's probably not a ricer, cuz i totally am the one here) that passed me so I did a hella ricer fly-by on him!!!

Like omg it's amazing, ily beyond:love:

And for those wondering, yes my boyfriend was giving me a handjob at the beach... duh what other reasons would you be at the beach for after midnight? Obviously not parties, who does that?! like srsly

B4tMan
08-26-2009, 11:36 PM

It was the base crossfire.

Edit: And I have the GT with a tune and exhaust right now... Getting gears pulleys and either a SC/Turbo pretty soon...

That crossfire costs more than the average (perhaps yours) Mustang, but that's not important

What is ... he didn't learn his lesson . Drive safer.

Disoblige
08-26-2009, 11:53 PM
Not only ricers these days, but I'm more annoyed at hicks with their heads in their asses in their trucks staring downward at your ride and giving you the finger and whatnot when they do a fly-by. This reminds me of the funny video of the clowns who followed that BMW for miles, even though it was fake.

scat19
08-27-2009, 08:47 AM
What I drive: " 2004 DSG Mustang GT"

A twin clutch 04 mustang? Really?

:facepalm:

inline6turbo
08-27-2009, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by Disoblige
Not only ricers these days, but I'm more annoyed at hicks with their heads in their asses in their trucks staring downward at your ride and giving you the finger and whatnot when they do a fly-by. This reminds me of the funny video of the clowns who followed that BMW for miles, even though it was fake.

Whoooooaaaa what? Back the train up. That video was fake?

I loved that vid....

:(

Pollywog
08-27-2009, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by scat19

Scat, I like you mate, but you are mistaken. DSG (dark shadow grey) refers to the colour of the car, he's not referring to a Direct Shift Gearbox transmission.

This is a moronic thread though, and the OP sounds like a whiner. I would've turned into the parking lot like I intended while ignoring the moron blowing by me with a fart can.
http://www.jazjaz.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/pac-man-thumb.jpg

Sorath
08-27-2009, 10:11 AM

LOL go tint more windsheilds

V6-BoI
08-27-2009, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by inline6turbo

A ricer would drive beside you revving his engine, lose, then do a fly by.
He started behind you in your lane and sped up when you were leaving. Sounds like he was just happy to not have to follow you anymore and you're just a dick swinging, douchebag driver.

:thumbsdow :facepalm:

This x (1000000^10000)

Disoblige
08-27-2009, 11:03 AM

Damn scat, what happened? Like ZorroAMG mentioned, you were doing well lately.

Whoooooaaaa what? Back the train up. That video was fake?

I loved that vid....

:(

Yep, fake. They posted on a website that they were bored one day and decided to make it. Also, a website had mentioned how they focused on the gun way too quickly as if it was done purposely. Still very funny vid though haha.

rockanrepublic
08-27-2009, 11:56 AM
i feel bad for mustang drivers who drive nicely.
but nice mustang flyby:thumbsup:

rockanrepublic
08-27-2009, 12:06 PM
oh and you're a real class act driver

Hmm. I don't think that will work for me... I've just gotten up to 145MPH in mine before I pussy out.... yay for ZY tires :]
soo 232 km/h on a public road? smart guy!

240SX92
08-27-2009, 12:25 PM

Hahah I have guys in trucks look down at me all the time and say "Wanna race i'll fucking kill your piece of shit" (I've heard that same statement at least 3-4 times from different owners in trucks), and I'm like alright lets go! Then when we hit the red light and they take off (slowly, but stomping the gas) I just laugh and drive normally.

My favorite "truck racer" experience was down macleod I was driving about 1/2 throttle from a stop at red light which is kind of quick but nothing huge, and then let off, 15 seconds later I see a truck come screaming by me past me on the drivers side, goes a few meteres in front of me, slows down to where I am, dude yells "I'M IN AN AUTOMATIC AND I KILLED YOU." I was like, uhhh what? Haha guy was trying to race me, and I was unaware at a light just driving a little quicker then normal, and he thought it was a race the whole time, yet he was behind me till I let off the throttle completely for about 15 seconds. So I said alright lets go again next light? Sure enough next red light, gave almost full throttle but not quite, went up to 90 in 3rd in casual shifting (which is still awful), couldn't even see him till about a minute later, sure enough comes flying by yelling some gibberish out his window about how that was "fucking bullshit", I just laughed and let him do his fly by. God I love Alberta.

sr20s14zenki
08-27-2009, 12:35 PM
^^ seems like the usual lifted diesel driver attitude. Big engine, tiiiiiiny little cock and balls. I notice that usually the people speeding thru construction zones, and just driving like fuckers in general, are largely made up of these. Havent had any call my car down....waiting for that day (=

rockanrepublic
08-27-2009, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by 240SX92

Hahah I have guys in trucks look down at me all the time and say "Wanna race i'll fucking kill your piece of shit" (I've heard that same statement at least 3-4 times from different owners in trucks), and I'm like alright lets go! Then when we hit the red light and they take off (slowly, but stomping the gas) I just laugh and drive normally.

My favorite "truck racer" experience was down macleod I was driving about 1/2 throttle from a stop at red light which is kind of quick but nothing huge, and then let off, 15 seconds later I see a truck come screaming by me past me on the drivers side, goes a few meteres in front of me, slows down to where I am, dude yells "I'M IN AN AUTOMATIC AND I KILLED YOU." I was like, uhhh what? Haha guy was trying to race me, and I was unaware at a light just driving a little quicker then normal, and he thought it was a race the whole time, yet he was behind me till I let off the throttle completely for about 15 seconds. So I said alright lets go again next light? Sure enough next red light, gave almost full throttle but not quite, went up to 90 in 3rd in casual shifting (which is still awful), couldn't even see him till about a minute later, sure enough comes flying by yelling some gibberish out his window about how that was "fucking bullshit", I just laughed and let him do his fly by. God I love Alberta.

not sure about the truth of your story but i always love when truck try to race then you dont even move and there like putting the pedal to the floor i just think gulp gulp gulp there goes all his gas.

ZorroAMG
08-27-2009, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by Sorath

LOL go tint more windsheilds

LOL go pick up more children.

See, it can go both ways here...:D

scat19
08-27-2009, 01:09 PM
I thought I was being super CSI.

Damn.

240SX92
08-27-2009, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by rockanrepublic

not sure about the truth of your story but i always love when truck try to race then you dont even move and there like putting the pedal to the floor i just think gulp gulp gulp there goes all his gas.

Hahah I'm not evillancer, c'mon. I don't lie. People know me, I'm kind of a big deal. I have many leather bound books.... I know Wilt Chamberlin.... My apartment smells of rich.... mahogany.

That's pretty much the only good story I have so I stick with it.

rockanrepublic
08-27-2009, 02:19 PM

Hahah I'm not evillancer, c'mon. I don't lie. People know me, I'm kind of a big deal. I have many leather bound books.... I know Wilt Chamberlin.... My apartment smells of rich.... mahogany.

haha alright but if i hear you tell another story im pulling this up :poosie:

Disoblige
08-27-2009, 02:23 PM

Yeah, Alberta.. I hate how there's more and more of these fuckers, and they're way dangerous too. I've only encountered them twice and twice they were saying shit to my face while driving and looking perpendicularly to their driving direction and they had to slam on their brakes since I was going towards a turn at a city intersection. :banghead:

They also act tough because there are usually two people in the car, I shake my head too much when I see these clowns..

inline6turbo
08-27-2009, 02:38 PM

Hahah I'm not evillancer, c'mon. I don't lie. People know me, I'm kind of a big deal. I have many leather bound books.... I know Wilt ChamberlAin.... My apartment smells of rich.... mahogany.

How is it even I know how to spell his name properly and I don't even know the guy lol.

B4tMan
08-27-2009, 02:41 PM

See, that is not the point. The point is to drive smarter / safer, not the car he's driving.

and to let you know, below is not a quote, it is an observation. Your advice is :nut:

NickGT
08-27-2009, 03:18 PM
i feel bad for mustang drivers who drive nicely.
but nice mustang flyby:thumbsup:

I don't have problems with people wanting to race - ever... With that said - the only time I've been harassed on the streets of calgary where my car was a target was just the other day.

Some douche in a city of calgary truck screamed out "its just a ford" from clear across the intersection (we were going opposite directions) for NO apparent reason. MY girlfriend and I couldn't stop laughing - who does that lol.

Most of my travels are filled with head nods and thumbs up.

:dunno:

240SX92
08-27-2009, 03:18 PM

Yeah, Alberta.. I hate how there's more and more of these fuckers, and they're way dangerous too. I've only encountered them twice and twice they were saying shit to my face while driving and looking perpendicularly to their driving direction and they had to slam on their brakes since I was going towards a turn at a city intersection. :banghead:

They also act tough because there are usually two people in the car, I shake my head too much when I see these clowns..

Hahah the guy was basically leaning over into the passenger side of his vehicle not even looking at all at the road in front of him. Can't we all get along?

haha alright but if i hear you tell another story im pulling this up :poosie:

Alright I got another one... So I was driving... and then I got to my destination.

:)

How is it even I know how to spell his name properly and I don't even know the guy lol.

WEEEEOOOOOO WEEEEEOOOOOOO WEEEEOOOOOOO

Spelling mistake police just busted my head into a curb. Eesh miss an A and all of a sudden it's cause for a post entirely dedicated to pointing out you missed an A! Can't I quote movies in peace?

You're a lot nicer in person at Nissan meets at Tommy Burger.

rockanrepublic
08-27-2009, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by NickGT

I don't have problems with people wanting to race - ever... With that said - the only time I've been harassed on the streets of calgary where my car was a target was just the other day.

Some douche in a city of calgary truck screamed out "its just a ford" from clear across the intersection (we were going opposite directions) for NO apparent reason. MY girlfriend and I couldn't stop laughing - who does that lol.

Most of my travels are filled with head nods and thumbs up.

:dunno:

well its good to hear that you exist and lmao funny how someone will go out of there way to try to i dont know hurt you feelings? ahha
but i'm sure the mustang community is pretty decently sized so not surprising with the thumbs up and nod's

Sorath
08-27-2009, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG

LOL go pick up more children.

See, it can go both ways here...:D

Ok done :D

B4tMan
08-27-2009, 03:30 PM

Hahaha :D :D :D

inline6turbo
08-27-2009, 03:42 PM

WEEEEOOOOOO WEEEEEOOOOOOO WEEEEOOOOOOO

Spelling mistake police just busted my head into a curb. Eesh miss an A and all of a sudden it's cause for a post entirely dedicated to pointing out you missed an A! Can't I quote movies in peace?

You're a lot nicer in person at Nissan meets at Tommy Burger.

I see someone can't take a joke haha, someone woke on the wrong side of the bed today!

:nut:

ZorroAMG
08-27-2009, 04:05 PM

I don't know whether to LOL or shudder hahaha

B4tMan
08-27-2009, 04:07 PM
ah come on, laugh

Let soccer moms shudder :D

Sorath
08-28-2009, 12:57 AM
truth is, im dating someone older than me now :eek: :eek:

240SX92
08-28-2009, 10:29 AM

I see someone can't take a joke haha, someone woke on the wrong side of the bed today!

:nut:

Hahaha I hate the internet so much, it kills all language meaning. I was just in turn giving you a hard time for fun, but I guess it wasn't as easily implied as I had hoped. :)

Drsuce
08-31-2009, 11:13 PM
and this is why us mustang drivers have a bad rap... :facepalm: oh well...

ClearBluewater
09-06-2009, 06:02 PM
http://rumplo.com/assets/contrib/tees/0000/8591/8591-0.jpg

AaronK
09-06-2009, 06:14 PM
Mustangs are junk. The end.

S2Kok
09-06-2009, 07:54 PM
Why do V8 owners always have to "fuck this" and proove themselves? If you know your car is faster, why bother??

tjblacklight
09-06-2009, 09:33 PM
nice sound effects.....hahaha

95teetee
09-08-2009, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by signature7
he was pretty arrogant about it, and too boot he left his keys and car running with music still blasting. it would have been truly epic if he left the lambo-style door open.

...which seems to be a prerequisite to getting vertical-lift doors.