PDA

View Full Version : Delco21? Chris? same guy?

thetrousertrout
08-26-2009, 08:43 PM
Im posting this for a friend of mine from another site. They have been searching for a "Delco21" for some time and it came up in conversation about some of the issues that they have had... http://www.calgaryrc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2277 I recognized the name and told them that I would post on here a link to the other site and what has been happening so that others wouldnt be put in the same position. If this is the same person do whats right and fix the problem!

FraserB
08-26-2009, 09:37 PM
Do you know his full name? I recognize a lot of those names from a club I belong to here in town. Know what he drives? If its a unique ride, chances are someone knows it.

RMS
08-26-2009, 09:55 PM
I think in that link, they were talking about remote control cars. On beyond, it's not R/C. It's the real deal :poosie: :poosie: :poosie:

thetrousertrout
08-27-2009, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by FraserB
Do you know his full name? I recognize a lot of those names from a club I belong to here in town. Know what he drives? If its a unique ride, chances are someone knows it.

Beyond member Delco21 shares the same e-mail address as fullycustom a member from Calgary RC he went by Chris and he used to drive a chevy blazer. He also was selling an RC car here on Beyond that fullycustom has in his current photobucket account. Just a heads up for those who plan on dealing with Delco21 in the future.