PDA

View Full Version : Official Reviews Thread for Jordan Lotoski/ReMax Realty Professionals

Pages : [1] 2

JAYMEZ
08-27-2009, 04:16 PM
THIS IS AN OFFICIAL REVIEWS THREAD, PLEASE SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES THAT YOU HAVE HAD WITH JORDANLOTOSKI.

Hey guys,

Just want to give a huge big shout out to Jordan for helping me find my new home! I veryyyyy strongly recommend getting a hold of him if you are selling or buying!

When I told Jordan I was in the buyers market , he had sent me over 10 homes within 30mins , all the type I was looking for and price range.. He even got me into see two homes the next day! When I realized I wanted to build a new home , he took me to show homes , was always on the builders with questions , and has helped me build an amazing lake community home.

This guy means business , and has helped beyond any normal Realtor I have used !

If you are looking for a home , give Jordan a call! I will be using him again. All he has to do now is find me a Hot Wife , and all is done! :rofl:

Edit: Yes his wife is a bomb shell and is hot. Pimp!

rage2
08-27-2009, 04:17 PM
Which lake community did you end up with?

JAYMEZ
08-27-2009, 04:19 PM
South One ^^ Pmed :thumbsup:

B4tMan
Congratulations

Pictures of your property ...

max_boost
:bigpimp:

FiveFreshFish
08-27-2009, 04:49 PM
Do you make a commission on new homes through builders?

JordanLotoski
08-27-2009, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by FiveFreshFish
Do you make a commission on new homes through builders?

I do, its not the full commission, it is a commission though. When a client goes the "new Build" route i offer "new build consulting" as i have designed and built many homes over the years. Ask james. I will be a phone call away or if he needs me at an appointment i dont mind coming to help out.

88CRX
08-27-2009, 07:53 PM
I heard Jordan throws lots of parties and invites all his neighbours :thumbsup:

JAYMEZ
08-27-2009, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by MIWYFSHOT

I do, its not the full commission, it is a commission though. When a client goes the "new Build" route i offer "new build consulting" as i have designed and built many homes over the years. Ask james. I will be a phone call away or if he needs me at an appointment i dont mind coming to help out.

He basically tells you what to do and then slaps you if you say no :rofl: ..

But no great help man , I seriously have no clue on what the hell I am doing.

JordanLotoski
08-27-2009, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by 88CRX
I heard Jordan throws lots of parties and invites all his neighbours :thumbsup:

I have no idea what your talking about hahahahaha....Since your my new neighbour now i guess i have to invite you now hey hahaha. Put it this way...if you see me in my yard with a ton of people come on by!

JordanLotoski
08-27-2009, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by JAYMEZ

I told you not to carpet the kitchen...see pays to have me around hey.:D

charizard
08-27-2009, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by MIWYFSHOT

I told you not to carpet the kitchen...see pays to have me around hey.:D

key input like this is the difference between the amateurs and seasoned veterans like miwyfshot lol

haha no but hes a great guy; very informative and helpful

JordanLotoski
08-27-2009, 10:23 PM
In all seriousness. I think having a realtor like myself with the experience I have designing and building homes can be very benificial. The average calgary stays in there home say 3 years. 50% buy never thinking of resale. With my clients I try to tailor their new home to them, while keeping in mind future resale. Where is the money best spent on upgrades, lot location and so on to get you the best return in the future.

JordanLotoski
09-07-2009, 10:09 PM
http://forums.beyond.ca/st/245985/so-i-bought-a-house-through-miwyfshot-/

JordanLotoski
09-07-2009, 10:11 PM
http://forums.beyond.ca/st/271428/another-review-of-sponsor-realtor-mywifeyshot/

JordanLotoski
09-07-2009, 10:18 PM
http://forums.beyond.ca/st/257507/reviewed-jordan-lotoski-realtor-maxwell-canyon-creek-/

dezmarez
09-08-2009, 06:56 PM
how much extra business do you believe beyond has brought you?

JordanLotoski
09-14-2009, 04:20 PM
^^ ive have picked up a few clients from beyond. :burnout:

bituerbo
09-28-2009, 10:27 PM
And I'm now officially one of them! Jordan was absolutely amazing, made himself available to me at all times, even met with me to sign papers at the Saddledome so I wouldn't have to miss the Flames vs. Canucks game this past Saturday. He was EXTREMELY helpful even before I was ready to buy, getting me info on properties I was interested in etc.

He also referred to me an EXCELLENT mortgage agent Matthew Kee. I'm not sure if I can post his contact info but PM me for it, or just ask Jordan if you're dealing with him already. I offer EXTREMELY high recommendations to both Jordan and Matthew.

Big thanks to the both of you, I couldn't be happier.

loweg
11-23-2009, 12:33 PM
Vendor Review Jordan Lotoski

I had been using Jordans "see what your neighbors house sold for" thread for about 3 months prior to really contacting him to help us out. My wife and I got married in January of this year, and would be purchasing our first house.

We had been looking on MLS and going to a few open houses here and there while we put together our down payment so we had educated ourselves as to what we had wanted. Basically we were looking for something in an older neighborhood that had been renovated to the point we could live in it without having to do too much right off the bat and so that we could put some of the reno's on our mortgage opposed to coming out of pocket right away.

We were very specific on neighborhoods, Braeside, Woodbine/Lands, and Lake Bonavista and had been approved for more than we wanted to spend (like many others), but were pretty specific in the range we gave him. He also introduced us to a couple other neighborhoods that we did not know much about, but fit the bill nicely (Willow park, Maple Ridge, and Canyon Meadows)

The day I called Jordan he had us on the email update list for MLS for the communities we were most interested in, and instead of just waiting on us to say we wanted to see something he also checked into the communities we had not chosen and personally sent emails to us if he thought they were worth a see.

Jordan was very professional in dealing with us, we just recently decided on a house in Braeside after looking at about 15-20 houses with him. He has been helpful in every step of the process, and even negotiated in us getting the washer and dryer after the offer was accepted. He has been a pleasure to deal with through the entire process, and it was nice to deal with a realtor that was not in their 50's selling you on all these old school features of a house. He has a great eye for what could be done to a home, and was really great at not wasting our time with certain houses. He answered all of our questions right away, even the stupid ones. He also went above and beyond the call of duty as he had even helped us out when it came to possible landscaping contractors, home inspectors, and even when he thought the mortgage rate to be too high that we were offered (which led to me fighting with them and getting 0.40 off what we were originally offered).

Overally the experience was fantastic and I'm not sure how much business he drums up from Beyond here, but I will make the suggestion to anyone on here that if they are looking for a realtor to contact Jordan. He was just an overall pleasure to deal with, and we owe him many thanks.

Thanks Jordan,

Nate and Bronwyn

JordanAndrew
02-07-2010, 11:16 PM
I will highly reccomend Jordan Lotoski and his Mortgage Broker Matt Kee if you're in the market to buy or sell a house/condo.

They have both been very helpful to me in buying my first home. They are both very professional and was always in contact with me whenever I needed them.

I've also been using Jordan's "Wanna know what your neighbours house sold for?" thread for quite some time to research a few areas that I wanted to check up on. Everyone knows how helpful Jordan is here on Beyond, even if you're not a client, he will still look around and help you find the right place.

I am very happy with Jordan's work. His Mortgage Broker was very helpful as well and worked really hard to get the best interest rate for me.

i will definitely use both guys again if I get a chance to buy another property.

If any of you would like to know the contact for Matt Kee, please ask through PM and I would be more than happy to send you his contacts

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

rookie101
03-05-2010, 07:54 PM
:thumbsup:

Jordan sold my house in less than six hours due to his expertise in staging and knowing what a buyer is looking for in any particular market. It's not like my house was under priced either for the doubters, there were similar houses in the area for the same price or less that are still there, it just took the right presentation to grab the attention of the first couple of clients.

Can't say enough good things about Jordan from helping with the staging and supplying the kitchen table and a few pictures for showings to being available at any time of the day. If anyone is thinking about selling or buying be sure to give him a call or PM him through here. I've been bugging him for months about different places and he always got back to me instantly regardless of what I was asking and went out of his way to help with selling the current house.

Awesome Beyond sponsor and a great guy!

Aaron:thumbsup:

540i
04-07-2010, 10:22 AM
I've been thinking of listing my pad for a number of months. Two weeks ago my wife and I made the decision to put it on the market...the only problem was who do we list it with? We could have listed it with all the names that we see in our area? I’ve had many experiences with other realtors and at the end of the day I was not impressed.

With the help of Jordan's resource, has helped me out numerous times on Beyond with "properties sold in our area thread". This was my deciding factor and man I'm glad I stuck with my decision. Within my first email to Jordan, he responded within 20min. within a couple of days our place was a show home and ready to sell.
I don't know anyone in the business of selling Real Estate that has tremendous work ethic, meticulous and integrity. This guy is real and honest which I appreciate. He has pick up papers at my work in the morning and he’s showing us places in the evening. I'm getting BB messages all day long...all this and he has a family- amazing!

Jordan thus far has been great in managing my wife and I. We both have different expectations...something I thought would never happen. She’s looking for the next place like yesterday and I’m just trying to sell. Jordan was great at managing our expectations and getting my wife and us on the same page – baby steps. Today, we have showing after showing and It’s great to see…all we have to do is close this deal!!

Anyways, I can’t thank Jordan enough for guiding my family in this new journey at the expense of his family time.
BTW – I want to ride in your Jag…that thing looks sick!!
Ryan

Skyline_Addict
04-09-2010, 08:38 PM
Review:

I am (or was!) a first-time homebuyer, and Jordan has been instrumental in making this a smooth and easy process. When I first jumped into the housing market in Calgary, all I was sure of was which quadrant I wanted to live in.

Jordan did an excellent job in filtering down listings based on my preferences. He did this by asking the right questions, giving the right answers and showing me a variety of houses. We were able to very quickly single-out the houses which were most suitable to my needs, helping to make the search easier and less time consuming.

We singled it down to THE house, and before we knew it, we were putting an offer on the table, getting it accepted and then taking posession. Quick and easy. Jordan was very proficient in responding and following up, and if you like using your mobile smart phone to communicate, he's great with that :).

I imagine he would work very well with the general beyond.ca demographic, as he is very in-line with the trends amongst young families or bachelors. I haven't had an experience yet selling through Jordan, but the above posts seem to support all the aforementioned.

I'm loving this house and everything has come together very nicely. Thanks, Jordan!

masoncgy
08-20-2010, 12:41 PM
Jordan Lotoski
Maxwell Canyon Creek Realty

I've come to know several realtors over the course of my 10 years in Calgary, none have impressed me more than the services I have recently received from Jordan Lotoski. He's your guy and here's why:

He's a perfectionist.
I am one particular fellow and a tough customer to boot. I've put a lot of my time into making my 1985 build a modern, clean and comfortable home for my family to enjoy. Jordan was great in pointing out opportunities to stage the home in a way that would appeal to even more buyers. In fact, once his photograher had completed his snaps of the property and I was able to review, I didn't even recognize my home. It looked like a show home. It made me feel proud of my work.

He's honest.
Our emotional attachment to our homes often obscures reality. We all think that our homes are 2nd to none, but our homes are only worth what the market dictates, not what we believe. Jordan doesn't sit and perpetuate this false belief that a home is worth far more than it is. His pricing guidelines are right on the money. We listed my house below competing listings and got nibbles right away. Our desire is to sell and his duty is to sell... he makes it happen using the right tools to get the job done.

He's down to earth.
Jordan is one of us. He doesn't saunter around your home and behave in a manner like he's better than you. He's a good guy. My wife and I both enjoyed having him over. In fact, my wife convinced him to buy a Roomba. Nothing is more satisfying than working with people who you can connect with and converse with on the same level.

He gets the job done.
Jordan was the reason we managed to sell our house for a reasonable price in a very tough market. He spent a lot of time making the deal happen and he also demonstrated his ability to be a flexible and reasonable businessman. He made sacrifices to assist us in our goal of selling and starting a new chapter of our life in a new home elsewhere. If it wasn't for his flexibility and commitment to our needs, we'd still be waiting for a buyer and losing confidence that our desired move would occur.

Look to Jordan for all of your real estate needs. He is seriously the best realtor I have dealt with. He'll make it happen for you.

Thanks, Jordan. We truly appreciate all of your efforts. :thumbsup:

Carey & Jackie
Calgary

guessboi
08-20-2010, 02:49 PM
^ +1
I also want to give Jordan a quick shout out and highly recommand him if you need to buy or sell your house! Although my house wasn't sold right a way due to the slow market.
Jordan did an excellent job of staging my house prior to the listing with many showings. He gave me updates after showings and the quick service was superb!
My house sold at a price better than I expected and I thank Jordan as well as Shannon for all their time and effort.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Anton
11-01-2010, 11:45 AM
I'm going to post my review for Jordan although I bought my house with him as my realtor about a year ago now but have had interactions with him a couple times since then.

I contacted Jordan around November of 2009 because I was looking at a new development in Marda Loop that was just getting finished. Watching MLS closely a few months prior to this, I knew that I saw something pretty interesting. I've built a new home before through a builder but this was a completely different experience. This company had their own realtor and listed the home on MLS. After meeting with them and even them sending me over offer papers, I realized that I didn't want to be doing this alone.

Most people told me not to use a realtor as they thought I could get a better deal. My situation was a bit different as I knew what I wanted and I was buying a new build from a reputable company with a full warranty, etc. I disagreed and wanted to use a realtor anyways; I'm glad I did.

I called Jordan and he arranged to view the place with me that same night. After work (9pm), I met with Jordan who arrived on time in a beautiful 3 series coupe! After taking a peek, Jordan agreed that this was a great place at a fantastic price.

In the agreement, all the appliances were included with the exception of the washer and drier, which I definitely would have missed. After the downpayment for this place, this wouldn't have been a great way to spend a few thousand extra. Jordan managed to get me a great deal and even got me a built in surround sound thrown in - which they messed up and gave me 2 receivers (one upstairs and one downstairs where normally it would only be one so I can have different tunes on each level)!

Jordan has also helped me a couple other times where my parents and their friends inquired about some rental properties downtown.

Throughout my dealings with Jordan Lotoski, he has been nothing short of spectacular. Always on time, honest, and very helpful.

I can say that as long as I live in the same city as Jordan, I will never buy or sell a home with anybody else. Thanks!

P.S. I might have to upgrade this summer just so I can ride around seeing homes in the Lambo haha!

TimG
12-01-2010, 08:47 PM
My wife and I just finalized the purchase of a house with Jordan Lotoski as our realtor and he survived - he is one of the best realtors in calgary.

I couldn't be happier with the whole experience. We highly recommend him to anyone looking to buy or sell a property.

:thumbsup: to Jordan.

JordanLotoski
12-01-2010, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by TimG
My wife and I just finalized the purchase of a house with Jordan Lotoski as our realtor and he survived - he is one of the best realtors in calgary.

I couldn't be happier with the whole experience. We highly recommend him to anyone looking to buy or sell a property.

:thumbsup: to Jordan.

Thanks Tim I had a great time with You guys...see you in a few weeks.

Billy2K
12-10-2010, 12:50 AM
First thing is first, Jordan's Jaguar smells nice :drool:

I picked him as my Realtor, because he's the best and I wanted this to be done right because this is my first time buying a home. :)

I had a pretty good idea where I wanted to live, and I picked out a couple of places on my own online, but I wanted to see what Jordan could find. So I shot him a pm with the MLS listings and surely enough, he promptly replied with 37 more that fit my tastes. There were some that were definitely worth looking at that I haven't considered. Seeing ones that were really nice but didn't quite fit my needs were important because it made me more reassured about the final pick. This is one thing I learned from Jordan :) That and not to push red buttons as soon as we walked into a room :rofl:

Jordan is the man. I can't believe I got him to show me places during the coldest day of the year (November 23rd). Rain or shine, this guy will be there for you :thumbsup:

Not only that, Jordan knows how to bargain. Once I've figured out which house to go with, we discussed a good target price. Jordan worked his magic and pulled through. The sellers eventually agreed to our final offer we were hoping for :D

Jordan has really good taste, and is very resourceful as well. He has excellent home decorating/renovating ideas to make a house look nice without having to splurge. So expect some pictures once I'm done fixing up the place.

He's a terrific Realtor, and an awesome and hilarious guy to know regardless. :thumbsup:

Thanks Jordan :)

ercchry
11-15-2011, 10:55 PM
I decided about a month ago that it was time to buy a bigger place with the girlfriend. I had heard rave reviews about Jordan so I sent him a pm!

At the beginning of our search I wasn't too sure what I wanted to do or what we could do. Jordan got me in contact with another fellow beyonder Matt (who is a great mortgage broker btw) to work out a few different routes we could take. Originally my thoughts were either we could sell our current place and buy a bigger place in town, or rent out our current place leaving us with having to buy outside of town to get a bigger place due to the new mortgage rules.

Within a day Matt had ran all the different possibilities that we could do and to my surprise we were able to get a bigger place in town in a much higher price range than I thought would be possible while keeping the old house as a rental (we didn't come close to maxing that amount out though thanks to Jordan)

By the end of that week we had picked 3 different homes to go check out around south calgary, some were fixer uppers that we planned to reno, others were move in ready.

After that trip we were dead set on a semi updated walkout bungalow... Till the next trip that following monday.

Jordan sent me a bunch of homes that were the style and locations that we were interested in and I pick 4 to go look at. The first 3 were shot down after a quick walk through. (Originally I liked one of the 3, but Jordan's logic foiled my crazy reno plans haha)

The last house of the day we fell in love with. It was near the top of what I wanted to originally spend. But it also needed nothing and the sqft was about double of the walkout bungalow and after we reno'd the bungalow we would have probably have spent more than the asking price of this place.

So that night Jordan did some research and found out that it had just been reduced (which crushed my dreams of low balling them) but he had also found out another piece of information that was pretty valuable! It was owned by a relocation company.

So these guys have a minimum price that they have to sell the place for and are looking for quick turnover more than top dollar. With Jordan's advice we tossed them a low offer.

Since we were dealing with a company based in Toronto who only work regular business hours it took a few days but we ended up settling right in the middle of the asking price of our original offer!

So a week and a bit after we began the search for a home we had an accepted offer... With a closing of two weeks haha. Matt had to work quick to get everything done, which he did even after getting his wisdom teeth pulled the day after they had accepted the offer.

When the day came for possession Jordan greeted us at the new house with a fridge full of beer! Everything went smooth and was a great experience and we stole this place compared to what the previous owners paid for it in 09! Super happy and will buy again through Jordan (but hopefully not too soon haha)

JordanLotoski
11-16-2011, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by ercchry
I decided about a month ago that it was time to buy a bigger place with the girlfriend. I had heard rave reviews about Jordan so I sent him a pm!

At the beginning of our search I wasn't too sure what I wanted to do or what we could do. Jordan got me in contact with another fellow beyonder Matt (who is a great mortgage broker btw) to work out a few different routes we could take. Originally my thoughts were either we could sell our current place and buy a bigger place in town, or rent out our current place leaving us with having to buy outside of town to get a bigger place due to the new mortgage rules.

Within a day Matt had ran all the different possibilities that we could do and to my surprise we were able to get a bigger place in town in a much higher price range than I thought would be possible while keeping the old house as a rental (we didn't come close to maxing that amount out though thanks to Jordan)

By the end of that week we had picked 3 different homes to go check out around south calgary, some were fixer uppers that we planned to reno, others were move in ready.

After that trip we were dead set on a semi updated walkout bungalow... Till the next trip that following monday.

Jordan sent me a bunch of homes that were the style and locations that we were interested in and I pick 4 to go look at. The first 3 were shot down after a quick walk through. (Originally I liked one of the 3, but Jordan's logic foiled my crazy reno plans haha)

The last house of the day we fell in love with. It was near the top of what I wanted to originally spend. But it also needed nothing and the sqft was about double of the walkout bungalow and after we reno'd the bungalow we would have probably have spent more than the asking price of this place.

So that night Jordan did some research and found out that it had just been reduced (which crushed my dreams of low balling them) but he had also found out another piece of information that was pretty valuable! It was owned by a relocation company.

So these guys have a minimum price that they have to sell the place for and are looking for quick turnover more than top dollar. With Jordan's advice we tossed them a low offer.

Since we were dealing with a company based in Toronto who only work regular business hours it took a few days but we ended up settling right in the middle of the asking price of our original offer!

So a week and a bit after we began the search for a home we had an accepted offer... With a closing of two weeks haha. Matt had to work quick to get everything done, which he did even after getting his wisdom teeth pulled the day after they had accepted the offer.

When the day came for possession Jordan greeted us at the new house with a fridge full of beer! Everything went smooth and was a great experience and we stole this place compared to what the previous owners paid for it in 09! Super happy and will buy again through Jordan (but hopefully not too soon haha)

Thanks it was a pleasure working with both you and Rachel. All the best in the new home...You know where to find me if you need anything. post some pics of that basement when your done.

hurrdurr
11-16-2011, 01:14 PM
What did you end up buying? Pics :D

KappaSigma
11-16-2011, 01:49 PM
Jordan sold my condo is a couple days and my brothers house in a couple days as well. Very professional. Highly recommend.

BUT Jordan you still owe me that resturant card for the referal! :)

ercchry
01-25-2012, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by hurrdurr
What did you end up buying? Pics :D

whoops, been a few months... but i have been busy getting things done. the 4th bedroom is almost done. just need to do a final coat of mud and then paint. the built-ins are pretty much done, well the wood work at least. the bar still need the counter top to ceiling wine rack made, then kegerator installed and tile.

but i lost my charger for my camera so all i have is cellphone pics

i ended up with a detached 5 level split in woodlands, 1700sqft (but since its a 5 split its closer to 2500sqft)

here is some pics

before
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/307191_10150458480153638_504953637_10355886_2058211952_n.jpg

after
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/391161_10150484919698638_504953637_10440501_405743661_n.jpg

with 7.1 onkyo installed
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/376457_10150508995118638_504953637_10514573_275367031_n.jpg

before
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/296055_10150429825728638_504953637_10227805_1660568014_n.jpg

after
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/393376_10150487287303638_504953637_10447975_1925956138_n.jpg

and how it sits from the curb (top of cul-de-sac, beside a park)
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/299742_10150429825583638_504953637_10227801_1750423793_n.jpg

JordanLotoski
01-25-2012, 01:27 PM
Looking good!

88CRX
05-11-2012, 10:43 AM
This review is long overdue but better late than never.

This search for a new house started out with little direction, my brother was looking for a new place and I had been considering getting out of my current townhouse but we weren’t sure about the shared accommodations. Despite the fact that we didn’t have our stuff together Jordan still was extremely accommodating on showing new construction town homes, duplexes and starter homes to my brother and I. He helped explain the benefits and value of each community in the area we were interested in and helped narrow down our search from there. We changed our minds a couple times but finally came to a decision and signed all the paper work.

When it came to signing our lives away Jordan again assisted in providing input on resale value and most importantly where you get your best bang for your buck when it comes to picking what layouts and options for our new home. Both my brother and I are in the Architecture industry so we’re not complete strangers to this sort of stuff but Jordan was asking questions that we hadn’t even considered.... I can’t image how helpful this would be for someone who’s new to all the terms and process the builder uses. Seriously if you are building new get some assistance from a realtor.

After signing maybe 4-6 weeks ago we have started to have our trade appointments and Jordan has continued to be helpful (dude seriously has his phone attached to his hip and responds within minutes!) with all our questions regarding what finishes/fixtures we should be looking at for added value all while attempting to keep some sort of final budget.

Haven’t decided what I’m doing with my current place (rent vs sell) but Jordan has also been helping with giving me an idea of my options for selling. No doubt who I’ll be calling if I decide to go that route.

Anyways they start digging the hole next week and the house should be done in +/- 6 months, I’ll consider posting some construction pictures if there’s interest.

Thanks again Jordan!

Mibz
05-11-2012, 10:59 AM
Well shit, I never noticed that Jordan did new-build consultations, that would've been helpful :P

dezmarez
05-12-2012, 03:16 PM
Thought the exact same thing after reading this!

Would have helped for sure!

Jordan would you even get anything for a new build?

A|pine
05-27-2012, 10:13 PM
Beyond Special,

I used Jordan as my real estate agent, and I was very impressed. As a first time home buyer, Jordan made sure I understood all the different vibrant communities (I was looking for inner city) and understood where my budget landed. I initially had a vision for something to shoot for in a home, but found that I was pushing my budget. Jordan showed me that at my price point I would not be able to close under the current market conditions since I would be competing with the dozens of contractors in the city (who targeted similar styled homes). It was good to be brought back to reality, fortunately for me I had a lot of support with decision making from both my family and co-workers. Knowing I had an individual (Jordan) who specialized in inner city homes also put my mind at ease.

When I made the offer on the place, I was in a competitive atmosphere in that there were 2 other offers on the same place. With his expertise, Jordan went to a broker and I outbid the other buyers of this house. I did have second thoughts to purchasing this property, but Jordan brought up encouraging points which has left me satisfied with the place. I would recommend Jordan as a realtor to anyone else, he is very smooth with his words (great vocabulary) and has some pretty sweet wheels. Hopefully when I save up enough money I may be back asking beyond for some inner city development FAQs. I am very happy with my place, and my first home purchasing experience.

Thanks,

B

topsecret
06-21-2012, 03:32 PM
I just bought a house using Jordan, probably the most laid back/chill guy I have dealt with! I wasn't really sure where I wanted to buy 100% (I am new to Calgary) He was VERY informative about different areas of the city and showed me properties in the NW SW Bowness before I finally made my decision to buy in North Glenmore!

He isn't a typical realtor out there just for a commission payout, there was a place I was ready to buy, however after he pulled up some comps in the area he advised me that it was about 50k over priced! :eek: I ended up walking away from that one and continued the search!

All in all in the end I am very happy with the house I ended up with, he negotiated a massive beer fridge in the garage (industrial fridge) and a table hockey game! (and we also got a few bucks off the list price) I would refer Jordan to anyone looking for a place!

Thanks again!

-Kent

outsider
09-05-2012, 02:08 PM
Back in 2011 my wife and I put our house up for sale using the services of another realtor. After the three month contract ran up, and only having one showing, we knew a new realtor was needed. I remembered reading about Jordan on Beyond and his impressive reviews did not disappoint.

Jordan brings with him years of experience and valuable advice. This being our first time selling a home Jordan helped guide us through the process with ease; Always making himself readily available to answer any of our questions or concerns.

We were amazed with the immediate results. We went from a handful of showing with the past realtor to more then thirty showings with Jordan. Within a few months we sold our house and almost immediately Jordan began forwarding listings for us to view. As is the case with most couples, the vision of my dream home and that of my wife are not at all alike. Jordan did a fantastic job of showing us homes that incorporated both of our unique tastes within our budget.

We sold our house on June 30th, 2012 and moved into our new house on August 20th, 2012. We love our new home and quite frankly, enjoyed the whole experience. There is no other realtor like Jordan, we are thankful to have had the opportunity to work with him and look forward to working with him in the future when our family outgrows the new home.

Thanks Jordan for your patience, hard-work and friendship.

Ken and Patricia

JordanLotoski
09-05-2012, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by outsider
Back in 2011 my wife and I put our house up for sale using the services of another realtor. After the three month contract ran up, and only having one showing, we knew a new realtor was needed. I remembered reading about Jordan on Beyond and his impressive reviews did not disappoint.

Jordan brings with him years of experience and valuable advice. This being our first time selling a home Jordan helped guide us through the process with ease; Always making himself readily available to answer any of our questions or concerns.

We were amazed with the immediate results. We went from a handful of showing with the past realtor to more then thirty showings with Jordan. Within a few months we sold our house and almost immediately Jordan began forwarding listings for us to view. As is the case with most couples, the vision of my dream home and that of my wife are not at all alike. Jordan did a fantastic job of showing us homes that incorporated both of our unique tastes within our budget.

We sold our house on June 30th, 2012 and moved into our new house on August 20th, 2012. We love our new home and quite frankly, enjoyed the whole experience. There is no other realtor like Jordan, we are thankful to have had the opportunity to work with him and look forward to working with him in the future when our family outgrows the new home.

Thanks Jordan for your patience, hard-work and friendship.

Ken and Patricia

Thanks Ken, It was a blast working with you and Patti....I better get an invite to the house warming party:thumbsup:

You know where to find me if you need anything or have any questions

Enjoy the home.

ffmf
10-13-2012, 04:51 PM
Given that our house has officially sold and changed hands, I thought now would be a good time to post our review of Jordan.

It’s difficult to describe Jordan’s service without using expletives because he is just so damn good! This was our first time selling a home and Jordan answered any preliminary questions and concerns for us immediately to alleviate any apprehensions we had. Furthermore, Jordan provided some great advice in de-cluttering and staging our home to great results. Using both his expertise and an excellent photographer, our listing included incredible pictures and fantastic listing brochures that really accentuated the positive features of our house. As a result of our appealing listing on MLS, we received a large amount of showings in a short amount of time.

When it came to negotiations, Jordan negotiated hard for us and got us a great selling price for our home. Due to the fact that our community had a large amount of similar homes for sale and coupled with the downsides of our house being located beside a loud road and unkempt neighbours, we were thoroughly impressed with Jordan’s service and ability to sell our home in spite of these issues.

Although we are now taking a short reprieve from the real estate market due to traveling for a bit, we will without a doubt be utilizing Jordan’s services upon purchasing a home. Until then, he has offered to provide timely updates on any neighbourhoods that we’re interested in.

We wholeheartedly recommend Jordan for all your real estate needs as he provides fantastic service and is available to answer your questions at any time of day.

Thanks again,
J&A.

Mar
10-13-2012, 07:14 PM
Good to see so many good reviews for Jordan, this guy is top notch.

ArjayAquino
02-05-2013, 12:14 PM
Starting in mid december, my GF and I decided to start looking for our first place. I gave Jordan a PM and he met up with us in the next 2 days and checking out houses a day after! Having Jordan as a realtor for us was great since we were first time buyers. He takes the time to make sure you understand everything you need to know, and to make sure you are getting what you want. He's very easy to get in touch with, will try to get you the best deal as possible, and overall great guy.

We moved in to our new duplex over the weekend, and we love it. Thanks Jordan!

There's a lot more that I can say, but I think that gets the point across hah.

Also I got to ride in his XF-R :D

JordanLotoski
02-23-2013, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by ArjayAquino
Starting in mid december, my GF and I decided to start looking for our first place. I gave Jordan a PM and he met up with us in the next 2 days and checking out houses a day after! Having Jordan as a realtor for us was great since we were first time buyers. He takes the time to make sure you understand everything you need to know, and to make sure you are getting what you want. He's very easy to get in touch with, will try to get you the best deal as possible, and overall great guy.

We moved in to our new duplex over the weekend, and we love it. Thanks Jordan!

There's a lot more that I can say, but I think that gets the point across hah.

Also I got to ride in his XF-R :D

Thanks Arjay. Hope you and Deb enjoy the home. Let me know if you need anything else. Iam always around.:thumbsup:

USED1
04-19-2013, 08:27 PM
There are multiple positive reviews of Jordan and I have experienced why. We recently used Jordan to buy and sell in the last month.

I gave Jordan a call in the middle of the week before the family day long weekend and my wife and I met with him that Monday. After some discussion with him about our place and some suggestions to help stage our place we were on our way to listing. This is where the whirlwind weekend began, we listed that Friday morning and by Saturday evening we had sold our place and bought our new place.

I can't say enough about how approachable and professional Jordan was throughout the whole process. It didn't matter whether he was on vacation in Mexico (still can't believe he was emailing me) or later at night, he always made sure everything was going well.

I have nothing but good things to say about Jordan as both an individual and a professional and look forward to using him for all my real estate needs and will not hesitate to refer anyone to him.

Thanks again Jordan, Jamie and I couldn't be happier with everything!

john.infiniti.m35x
04-25-2013, 03:18 PM
Hello Fellow Beyond.ca members,

I would like to add my positive experience with Jordan Lotoski as my real estate agent.

Summary: Jordan sold my condo in 2 days for 100% of the list price!

I engaged Jordan on March 4, 2013 to sell a condo that I was taking possession of on April 4 via email. I met him later to formally sign a realtor representation agreement. Before I signed, he explained everything including the commission structure and his strategy for selling my condo. He suggested a higher listing price than I had anticipated but I left it to his professional judgement. I'm a certified accountant so I really had to be comfortable with the dollar amounts. In the same meeting, he booked a photographer to be ready for the possession date to make a feature filled listing.

Prior to getting possession, he prepared a listing right away and asked for my input via email. It would go up once the pictures were taken and he got the keys.

I got the keys on Thu April 4 and handed them to Jordan. He got showings that weekend April 5-7 and kept me in the loop with texts/emails/calls. I got 2 offers on the 5th and he suggested that I wait for a higher bid. On the 6th I got a bid of 100% of the price and I took it! Sold in 2 days for 100% of the list price that I thought might have been high! He had to cancel viewings for later in the day on the 6th and for the 7th.

He suggested the law firm that his RE/MAX agency is aligned with, Clark & Clark. The legal fee was much lower than the firm I engaged to buy the condo. I just finished signing the legal paperwork on the sale today, Apr 25, only 3 weeks after getting possession.

Thanks again, Jordan, for helping me with this transaction. I highly recommend your services to anyone looking to buy or sell real estate in Calgary.

Cheers,

-John

guessboi
04-25-2013, 03:46 PM
Jordan sold my friend's house recently.
He had a much better experience compared to his other realtor a few years back. :thumbsup:

Amysicle
06-17-2013, 09:55 PM
I recently used Jordan Lotoski as my realtor to purchase our first home (first for me, second for my husband).

Jordan has always been very responsive to previous questions I had over the years without intending to purchase a home. It made the decision of who to go with as our Buyer Realtor very easy.

Prior to pre-approval, we started looking around in the market. Jordan was interested in understanding what we wanted and why so he could meet our needs better. We were admittedly all over the map with our wants.

Jordan had already setup a list of houses he thought we might be interested by April 1 based on a brief description. Once we gave him a want/need list and looked at our first house together, he really understood what we were looking for and just nailed it when sending us a second list of houses we might be interested in.

The first house we looked at was a surprise rush. We had planned on meeting Monday, I found a house I thought I'd really like late Friday afternoon and he was able to squeeze us in that weekend. After seeing our reactions and hearing our comments, he had suggested we look at some of the newer homes in Sage Hill / Kincora. It didn't appeal to us living that far north (but we were looking at Airdrie/Chestermere because you might as well live in the satellite communities if you're going to be so close to the city limits).

We put an offer into our first house April 7th. It fell through but we weren't heartbroken so it was for the best. Jordan took the time to explain the process and was very patient with all our questions.

We ended up viewing and putting in an offer on our new home on April 8th! The sellers wanted to take away the nice vinyl shed but Jordan talked them into leaving it behind.

Took possession 3 weeks ago and although there were a few concerns, Jordan was fantastic and helped move things along! This is coming from a worry wort that has lists for EVERYTHING and always has a worst case scenario that is undoubtedly going to occur.

Jordan was very knowledgeable about the market and houses. He wasn't pushy, was prompt for our appointments and made us feel like we were his only focus. Jordan had great suggestions on how to update the look without throwing in a ton of cash.

We won't be moving any time soon, but if we were in the market to buy and sell, we would put our trust into Jordan and follow any recommendations he has (to a limit).

Another great person we dealt with during this time was David Lopez of Deal Transport. We used their services for our move and they came in significantly less than the other big moving companies. It wasn't red carpet service, but they were very careful with our possessions, worked super hard and did not pull the bullshit that we had been worried about with moving companies in general. PM me for the number as I don't want him getting spammed.

In summary, bought our first homed and love it! There were times that things veered a bit and could have dismayed us, but Jordan helped us through it and made it into a very positive experience.

Jordan, I know we didn't seem that excited when we got possession that afternoon but you should have seen us as soon as we got all our stuff in the house and it just hit us that this place was ours! I would recommend Jordan 100x over.

tenlbs0220
07-15-2013, 04:46 PM
My wife and I knew about Jordan via a friend referral and we have nothing but great comments about him!

Jordan is very knowledgeable about the market condition. Not only he is easy to deal with, but also very responsive and timely with his response, no matter if it was an e-mail, Gtalk, text message, or Whatsapp, etc... He also gave us useful tips and ideas about how to make our property more attractive and valuable than the competitors' in the market.

We were very amazed and satisfied with his marketing approach! We had consistently numbers of showings and we sold our property within a month.

He did an absolutely great job and we had much better experience compared to our last selling experience a few years ago with another realtor. Thanks Jordan for helping us with the transaction!

I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to sell real estate in Calgary and Edmonton!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

FujiSyuuske
08-19-2013, 03:41 PM
Happy to have found Jordan off beyond! This guy is on the ball and definitely provides a wealth of knowledge in real estate and building.

In a housing market like today, it's critical to have someone available 24/7 (literally) in order to get a quick turnaround to beat other buyers to the punch.

Although we haven't used him for listing our current residence yet as we are planning to complete our build next year, I look forward to having Jordan as my selling agent.

As a buyer though, I definitely would recommend Jordan in terms of advice and overall customer service for any kind of real estate purchases.

jdmakkord
09-04-2013, 07:26 PM
My turn:D
After an absolutely miserable experience with hopestreet.ca and some deadbeat tenants that trashed our home, it was time to cut my losses. I had no interest in keeping our home, and since we built it in 2008 I was bound to lose some money. Jordan was realistic with our pricing, and still priced it higher than other realtors recommended. Before a sign was even up on our lawn we had showings, and in less than a month we sold for 98.4% of our asking price. Every interaction with Jordan was casual and he was always positive that we would sell the home. This won't be our only deal with Jordan and I'd be glad to refer anyone I know to him. Ps that closet in our kitchen with the gas range must have been the deal maker. :rofl:

JordanEG6
09-26-2013, 08:36 AM
This is long over due, but better late than never. After reading the countless positive reviews on the boards, I figured I'd give it a try and I contacted Jordan last Summer.

First off, he recommended Tim Lacroix to handle the mortgage aspect. Props to Tim and his staff for making this process a little easier for a first time home buyer like myself. He was very friendly, professional, gives excellent advice and at the end of the day, he knows how to get things done.

As for Jordan, I am very happy I contacted him. I gave him my criteria for what I was looking for in a home and right off the bat, he sends me countless listings and even met up with me that week to see a quick possession home and a few show homes at my convenience. His insight on the market and what to look for was extremely impressive and even gave me some pointers on what communities yield high resale values for my investment. I took the advice he gave me and I found a home within a couple short weeks. He even negotiated with the builder to help me save me money where I could here and there and even got them to lower the required percentage of down payment for me!

From there, he and Tim did a lot of the paper work and coordination between the builders and lenders and generally made the process alot less stressful. Being single and a first time home buyer, I wasn't sure what I needed/wanted in my home to not only look appealing, but to add value in the long run. He knew exactly what I was looking for and what to keep/remove that was within my budget.

Jordan is very prompt with all appointments, meets at the clients convenience and is responsive at any time of day with any questions that I had. He's very knowledgeable about all aspects of housing and was happy to help me out where he could. He loves his work and it definitely shows in the results!

This won't be my last interaction with him. I will definitely see him again when buying/selling a home in the future. I also would recommend Jordan for anyone looking to invest in real estate, whether it's building, purchasing or selling a home.

I took possession early this Summer and I'm happy with my home so far. Thanks, Jordan!

ffmf
12-06-2013, 09:40 PM
This review is well overdue but better late than never. Sorry for the length, but my experience may be different than the standard purchase experience.

I wrote a review using Jordan on the sell side so this review is about the buy side. My wife and I took a break from the real estate market after selling our place to decide where we wanted to buy and how much we wanted to spend. Using Jordan’s “Market Snapshot” tool, I was able to keep constant tabs on all the neighbourhoods we were interested in living in. This provided invaluable insight in determining areas we could afford, how long certain houses were sitting for, and how much below asking price houses were selling for. From this tool, we were also able realistically determine our needs and wants based on the houses being listed/sold in each area.

Originally we had planned on contacting Jordan to start looking at houses a few months from when we ending up purchasing. However just to get a better idea of some neighbourhoods we drove around looking at a few open houses one day. We ended up visiting one open house that ended up being the house we would purchase. We knew this house was rare due to the location, lot size, and renovations done while still being relatively affordable. This house also hit almost all of our criteria.

We contacted Jordan to walk through the house and he immediately provided a list of comparables and confirmed that this was indeed a rare find. Upon walk through he noted that he had multiple clients looking for this exact type of house at this price range and had they not purchased a house already they would most certainly be interested in this one. However, given that this house had only come on the market due to another offer falling through we had gotten lucky with our timing.

Using Jordan’s negotiation savvy, we were able to purchase the house at a great price even with multiple showings scheduled throughout the process. Although our purchase experience may have differed from most in that we did not visit a ton of houses, we utilized Jordan’s market knowledge to ensure that this house met our needs now and in the future. I still keep tabs on the neighbourhood using the snapshot tool and have still not yet seen a house on the market that was recently renovated at a similar price. I’m still quite certain we were able to get a relatively rare find.

One last thing, on possession day the seller and/or the realtor left the keys locked in the house instead of the lock box so we couldn’t access our house. (Dumb move, don’t ask me why this was done). While waiting for the selling realtor to get a locksmith, Jordan found an unlocked window, pried the screen off, and boosted me up to get access to my house. This man will not hesitate to get his hands dirty to get you in a place!

I would also be remiss in not mentioning the team that Jordan works with for mortgages. Tim Lacroix at Canada Mortgage Direct provides the level of service and wealth of knowledge that you would expect with Jordan. My wife and I wholeheartedly recommend the Jordan/Tim combo.

tl;dr: Jordan provided enough market knowledge to make an informed decision on buying a place after essentially looking at houses for a day or two and helped me break into my own house on possession day.

JordanLotoski
12-06-2013, 10:30 PM
^^^ Thanks again for all the positive reviews. having great clients like you all makes it somewhat easy for me.

Have a great Holiday:thumbsup:

Gainsbarre
12-14-2013, 12:39 PM
About time I finally got around to posting about my experience with Jordan this past summer when I purchased my first home.

I had a nightmarish experience with my first realtor this past spring. The only reasons I went with her was because of a recommendation from an acquaintance, and because I incorrectly assumed that because of the listings Jordan posts on Beyond, he doesn't specialize in inner-city properties (which is not true at all, Jordan sell both suburban AND inner-city properties).

Unlike my first realtor, Jordan did not require that I sign a buyer brokerage contract with him (which was a big deal for me following my initial experience). Jordan was always accessible and responded to emails/phone calls with lightning fast speed. Unlike my other realtor, he was always punctual with showings. Jordan did a great job in the negotiating process as well, helping me get my home for only 94% of the listing price. Even months later he was very accessible and willing to dispense valuable advice and provide me with additional followup service.

I was extremely skeptical and quite cynical after my initial experience with my first realtor. My only regret is not going with Jordan earlier to save myself a lot of grief. I will absolutely be contacting Jordan first for any future real estate needs :D :thumbsup:

doomdealer
03-04-2014, 11:56 AM
Re-posting my review here as per Jordan's request:

Here is another glowing positive review for Jordan...

My wife and I recently purchased a rental condo property with Jordan.

Prior to contacting Jordan, we had already done our homework and got a mortgage pre-approval with Tim. We also had done some research into the area, type of building, and size of condo that we were looking to get.

The whole process started off with me firing off an email to Jordan listing the general criterion of what we had in mind. Jordan called me up within a few hours and we scheduled 2 viewings right off the bat for that evening.

With the first viewing that evening (at Calla), Jordan immediately informed me that the unit we were looking at will get sold that same night - so, don't even need to think about putting in an offer. However, there was another unit with the same layout that is about to come onto the market. If we were interested, we could try to snipe that new listing before it comes onto the market.

Next, we went to look at a unit in Drake. While I thought the Drake unit was fine compared to Calla, Jordan was very helpful and pointed out some downsides with Drake (no AC, not so nice finishings). I would have missed all these if it weren't for Jordan.

After the viewings, Jordan gave us his thoughts in regards to the rental potential of the properties in the area. His suggestion was to go with the Calla unit.

My wife and I spent some time that evening to ponder on the unit, then decided to pull the trigger later on that night. We worked with Jordan over emails & text messages into the late night (~11pm) in order to get our offer accepted. Talk about dedication!

The post-sale service was even better. Jordan met up with us to help setup our RentFaster ad. We then scheduled 2 viewings with Jordan prior to the possession date in order show the place to potential renters.

In the end, we took possession of the place and had a tenant move in that same evening. Talk about a smooth experience!

Overall, I also felt that Jordan responded to all our questions really quickly. He'd text back within 15-30mins after we contacted him about something. We never felt like our realtor had 'abandoned' us.

I'd definitely recommend Jordan to anyone without hesitation, especially if you are not familiar with the market and needs someone that has a good feel of things. :clap:

jwslam
06-03-2014, 06:58 AM
Was surprised when I didn't find Jordan on here...

http://www.rate-my-agent.com/

G
06-03-2014, 11:02 AM
I told JLo that I would write up a review after we get our new place but since someone bumped this thread I'll do one now. I'll write another one after we get possession since he is also helping us with the build aswell.

Selling:
I pm'd Jordan here a couple of months ago and laid out our intentions on selling and upgrading into something more substantial. He replied really quickly and we set up a meet at my house the following weekend. Our meeting was at noon and at about 11:45 am he emails me asking if I would like a Starbucks coffee. This small gesture was very impressive to us as it shows he is very thoughtful and caring. First impressions of him was hipster!!! but in a very good sense. He was very well dressed, personable and had a super cool, laid back, calm aura about him.

He walked us thru every room of our house and specifically told us what to do and what not to do to stage our house to maximize the value. He gave us a week and said he will be back to go over the clean up and if it passes he will get his photographer to come take pictures. In the end the pictures of the house speaks for themselve. The wife didn't want to sell after the overhaul :D

http://s3.amazonaws.com/mrp-listings/3/0/8/38984803/d45bb316d02524be267be9ad38a3485e.jpeg

http://s3.amazonaws.com/mrp-listings/3/0/8/38984803/291ce18c6e5424cd6169cbfaae288027.jpeg

http://s3.amazonaws.com/mrp-listings/3/0/8/38984803/8decf7fc01319120b8c834cbfe2b9186.jpeg

Listed on a Wednesday but we were going on vacation on the Saturday. He sensed my urgency to get it sold before we left so it doesn't hang over my head while we are away with limited access to email and phone. Since we have never sold a house before he gave us heads up on what to expect and not to jump of the first offer that comes in. When the first offer did come in at 685K he said we don't even have to counter with that since it was only 2nd day of listing. I really liked this about Jordan. A lot of realtors would just push the sale through because 15K less on the price is only a couple hundred less split 2 ways on the commission and they get over with and move on to the next house. I actually insisted that we put in a counter offer of 698K in which he kindly did because at all times he made it clear that he worked for us. The buyer accepted on condition of home inspection and financing. We left on vacation with the inspection and waiver to happen while we were away.

As expected a few items came back from the home inspection (roof and parging). I don't know what magic Jordan pulled but the buyer and agent agreed to waiver with no conditions. :thumbsup: Jordan sent me this while I was away

To add on top of this he was actually sick in bed when he sold our house :thumbsup: Great work ethics for sure.

Buying:
Told him about our budget and criteria for what where were looking for. He booked a few showings for us and basically ripped apart these home homes. He kept saying he's a terrible realtor because he tells the truth more often than he should. You can tell he has seen his fair share of homes because he said for the price of this house it should have this, this and that but it doesn't. We ended up using him to help us build our home....

prelude98h22
06-24-2014, 07:03 PM
Recently I referred my parents to Jordan to sell their house because I know he is successful at what he does. They interviewed four agents and picked Jordan. They are extremely happy with their choice. They had other agents in the past that were bottom feeders. Jordan is a true class act. He was immediately available to any concerns and kept them in the loop with everything. He had a great brochure representing the house and outstanding photography. There was never a time that they felt Jordan wasn't doing every thing in his power to get the absolute most for the property possible. They will definitely use Jordan again.

VWEvo
10-07-2014, 03:09 PM
Just finished buying a rental property in Auburn Bay with Jordan. He was absolutely top notch. He walked us through the whole process, was present for all the showing for prospective renters, and made sure we had all the paper work for the rental process. I couldn't recommend Jordan enough. If you are looking to buy rental properties, I wouldn't dream of working with anyone else. Looking forward to working again with Jordan soon.

A2VR6
12-22-2014, 12:42 PM
Just fininishing up moving in to the new place so i'd figured this would be a good time to make due on my promise and write up a review for Jordan.

Jordan was truly a class act from start to finish. We first decided to contact Jordan after the great reviews that he has here. He responded quickly to my PM's off Beyond and text messages/emails after we sat down and talked face to face about our plans/wants/needs. We were looking to moving close to the city center from our house place in Panorama Hills and we were unsure whether or not to sell our place first or purchase a new place first.

Jordan suggested that we start looking for a new place first and then sell our place afterwards as he wanted to make sure that we found a place that we really liked first. We were worried about not being able to sell our place if we bought first, but Jordan assured us that it wouldnt be a problem.

During the search for the new home, we went to around 8-10 homes in the first 3 or so weeks of our search. Jordan was very honest of his opinion of each place (some places where we really liked the interior finishings/lot size etc. but Jordan said we could get a better deal for our price point and were better off waiting) and was very patient with us with our search and didnt pressure/rush us at all to buy.

Jordan tipped us off on the place we ended up purchasing even before it was released on the market. Another realtor on his facebook feed posted pictures of an upcoming property and Jordan immediately gave us an email saying that a place that matched our requirements exactly was coming up on the market and that we should book a viewing immediately. Upon taking a look at the house we agreed that it was the one and Jordan made sure we got as much as we could with the purchase of the house during the offer/negotiation process.

Next came the sale of our current place. At this time we were quite worried at the proposition of carrying two mortgages if we couldn't sell our current place. Jordan was calm and confident and assured us that he wouldnt have a problem selling our place within 30 days. He did a walkthough of the house and made suggestions on how to stage the home better by adding art/furniture. We werent very fond of the idea of buying art for a place that we would not be living in for much longer so Jordan graciously lent us a few pieces of extra art he had to help stage the place. Our house sold for over list after the second day on the market and Jordan kept us informed and up to date throughout the whole process.

Jordan made sure that from buying, selling and all the way to possession that we were happy and well taken care of. I know that for any future real estate needs I will be using Jordan for sure and I can see why he has such positive reviews here on Beyond.

Thanks Jordan!

voodoo
02-18-2015, 09:22 PM
Ok so my review on Jordan,

I contacted him after reading so many positive reviews on this site. At first we weren't sure if we wanted to sell or renovate so I really just wanted to pick his brain on thoughts about what we should do.
We chatted and set up a time for him to come over and chat and check out the house. We chatted about the pros and cons of our current house and area and about what we were looking for in a neighbour hood.

This was all around the end of November and he told us to think about it and to check out some homes in a few areas including mahogany. Once we checked out mahogany we were sold. We decided to buy a house and sell ours. The next 2 weeks after Christmas were a total whirlwind. We had some furniture to buy for staging/art work/painting of parts of the house.

All said and done they looked stunning and all that hard work and effort paid off and our house sold in less than a week and for 99% of our asking price. Not only that but he suggested we listed it higher than what my wife and myself were thing and he still sold it in a matter of days.

None of it would have been possible without the help and expertise of Jordan. I can't say enough great things about him.

And the best part about the whole experience was probably the communication, he was always available and always made you feel like you were his only client in the world.

Originally posted by JAYMEZ

This I can attest to. However at least he knows what he's talkin about. Lol

Only downside was that he became the Cambridge rep AFTER we bought our house with them. Although he did do some negotiating with them for us.

P.s can't wait for my ride in The hurcan. :)

Don't worry Tim I will have a review for you too soon.

infamous
04-17-2015, 02:31 PM
Finally took possession of our new place today, and I figured I'd take a quick minute to write a review on Jordan and his help in finding our first place.

Let me start with the fact that we looked in 6 different communities at different condos/townhouses/and maybe even accidentally looked at a retirement home! lol. Jordan was always on time, very professional, and also EXTREMELY helpful in showing you the ins/outs of a place.

After going back and forth for a couple of weeks, we finally found our place. Made our offer, and we were totally willing to walk away over $2500 on the purchase price. Jordan was always on top of things, letting us know what was going on.

This being my first home purchase means I don't really have anything to base it off of; but the fact of the matter is I'm always going to be using Jordan when I'm buying selling a house. He's definitely made a customer for life!!!

sabad66
06-10-2015, 06:12 PM
Been in my house for 3 weeks now so time to write a review for Jordan. Not much to say that hasn't already been said for the past x years on here... the dude is an absolute professional. First time buying a house and he walked me through everything end to end.

I think one of the best things is response time. Send him an email, txt, whatever, and he will get back to you fast. Like scary fast. Even if he's out for dinner or on vacation or something.

He knows the market, knows what to look for, has connections for all trades, and will be honest and transparent with you every step of the way.

I would definitely recommend Jordan to anyone, hands down.

civic_stylez
07-09-2015, 04:04 PM
Finally settled into my new home so I can get to my review. I have had the pleasure of knowing Jordan for 15 years back to the import car scene days. I have previously sold 2 properties with Jordan and when the decision was made to sell my latest property, my first and only call was to Jordan. Before I get too far into my review, my wife and I went to "take a look" at new properties and low and behold we found a perfect house on a cul de sac that we had to have. So here I am in a position where I have purchased a new home and haven't even posted my current house for sale yet (let this be a lesson to NOT do this!!) Our possession date was 40 days away. I tell this predicament to Jordan and he was immediately up to the challenge as paying two mortgages is just not an option for us. Within 24 hours, Jordan is on our front step with his photographer taking a look and getting pictures done. We discuss the details and have the house listed soon after.

Immediately we get showings.. a lot of showings. We are averaging 2 a day in a tough market. During this time, any questions and concerns I had were immediately responded to. He is insanely fast with reply times. I was able to reach him at any time at any place. He took my calls while he was on vacation and that is pretty damn hard to find these days. A few weeks go by and Jordan informs me that an offer is coming in. My wife and I are super excited as we are getting closer and closer to our possession date on our new property and every day brings more anxiety. Unfortunately the offer was FAR below what I was asking but we are in a tough spot so we had to take it into consideration. This is where Jordans professionalism really stuck out for me. Realtors are paid when they sell a house. Jordans direct words to me were " you have hired me to get you top dollar for your house. This offer is not top dollar and I will get you more money for your house". This was a VERY stressful situation for us as this was an opportunity for us to sell our place and move forward or wait it out and potentially not sell before our new possession. The wife and I talked for a while and decided to take Jordans advice. (this conversation with Jordan was super late at night as well. Great to have a realtor who works 24/7 for you.) I let Jordan know what our selling point was and he went to work with it. Within a week we had another offer and Jordan worked out another $7000.00 more than the previous offer. Not only did we have our place sold, but Jordan got us MORE than my selling point number that I had given him.

The guy is a beast, plain and simple. He took all my anxious/stressful calls in stride and provided me with real, helpful answers. He is honest and on point. If you want someone who will get the job done and provide you with a real service along the way, Jordan is the only realtor you need to call. We had some difficulty with the lawyers and the bank regarding our new property as information between the 2 was not the best. I contacted Jordan and he called the banks for me and made sure everything was correct. He took a lot off my plate and made a difficult and stressful time much easier with his connections and industry knowledge. Nothing but 5 stars from me!

imranm
09-02-2015, 11:10 AM
My review of Jordan.

Just finished selling my house with Jordan. What can I say? The guy is a gem!

From the very get go we were blown away by his professionalism and honesty. In this tough real estate market he made my wife and I feel like we were his only clients. He has an eye for home décor and made our home look like a million bucks. His attention to detail is like no one I have seen. Using what we had, he transformed our home into an amazing show home. Even my wife and I wondered if we should move!

The thing that really puts Jordan apart from any other realtor I have ever worked with was on buying side of things. The first day we went to look at homes he really honed in on what we were looking for. He stopped us from looking at some places and showed us ones that fit our needs. And here is the kicker…we ended up buying a home directly from a developer that was not on MLS – and even though Jordan had nothing to gain on this transaction he helped me through negotiating and working the deal.

Jordan’s prompt responses, honest feedback, and long hours really paid off to get us top dollar for our home. Early morning or late at night, this guy was always on the ball – he was our real estate emotional coach – helping us work through the roller coaster that goes with selling in this market.

He truly has his clients interest at the very top of his mind. My regard for him as a professional and now as a friend is through the roof.

If anyone is considering buying / selling a home, Jordan should be the first and only person you talk to.

Imran

bh87
10-14-2015, 01:53 PM
Outstanding service from a stand-up guy.

I signed up to receive a market update email from Jordan which was sent promptly. Jordan then followed up to see what my current situation was and how he could help. A few days later, after deciding to terminate the contract my wife and I had with the previous agent, I contacted Jordan via email to set up a phone call later that evening. He responded very quickly and we set up a time to discuss my situation. When we spoke, Jordan had researched my condo and the surrounding area he asked why I terminated the previous contract and offered his honest opinion of the listing. After explaining the disappointing and unprofessional experience my wife and I had previously, Jordan asked to see our unit and offered an opinion on how we might improve it with minor lighting changes and decoration for minimal cost. We were able to set up a meeting the very next day.

When I met with Jordan in person, he was very professional, punctual, honest and straight forward with me. He already knew the property and its amenities and had a strategy in mind. He showed me how to make the unit more attractive and what it would cost to do it and didn’t try to upsell me on staging or other services. He told me we could get new photo’s taken by his professional real estate photographer and knew what pricing would be effective in the current market conditions for the size of the unit, location and how he would market it privately and to the public.

Given that we had just moved to a newly built condo in the same neighborhood, Jordan asked if I would consider renting rather than selling. I hadn’t given renting much thought but I told him what the monthly expenses were and he showed me current rental rates in the area which would more than cover the expenses. Jordan told me that I would be crazy to sell as he has clients that would love to be in my position having bought several years ago at a low price. He showed me that I could get a decent profit each month while waiting for the resale market to improve and I could decide later if I wanted to continue to rent or sell it.

I expressed some concern for becoming a landlord as I had never been a landlord before or even a renter and he assured me that for a first time landlord, a condo in a high rise wouldn’t be difficult to handle. He then gave me all the tools to list it for rent and lots of helpful tips on what to offer, what to look for in a tenant, what to stay away from, how to stand out a bit from the rest of the inventory on the market and offered to help advertise the rental listing.

Bottom line, Jordan went above and beyond to help me even though he knew that he was not going to benefit from it. I can’t thank him enough, and can’t say enough good things about him, his knowledge, experience, professionalism and customer care are unmatched. I would not hesitate to recommend Jordan to anyone and everyone looking to transact real estate and I personally will be a loyal customer for life.

ducaudi
02-03-2016, 08:35 AM
I thought I left a review, but I guess I didn't. Jordan is truly a professional. He helped my SO and I throughout the build process of our home and we ended up with a beautiful home with awesome finishes. From beginning to end, any questions were answered within moments.

I would definitely recommend Jordan for any real estate transactions.

Thanks so much Jordan!

FraserB
02-14-2016, 01:29 PM
All settled in now, so I should leave my own review.

Went to Jordan back in September after I decided that I was finally ready for "serious" house hunting. After the reviews here, I didn't consider working with anyone else.

We wound up looking at 16 or so potential houses over the course of two months and for each and every one, Jordan had done research and knew of future developments in the area that would be detrimental to the value. The house that I wound up making an offer on was one he had found for me outside of the looking I was doing on MLS.

We wrote an offer right after the viewing and Jordan wrote a very tight closing time on the offer, considering it was Saturday and Halloween; which made me a bit nervous, but it worked out. They accepted our offer and even though there was some modification to the terms, he and his team worked until about 1030 that night to get it signed.

Excellent communication the whole time, even on weekend and after hours and after possession. He was able to walk me through the entire process since I had never bought a house before.

Next time I buy or sell, Jordan will be the only call for me. And hopefully for the people I recommend him to.

JordanLotoski
02-14-2016, 03:46 PM
Thanks again for all the great reviews.Its a pleasure working with all of you.

I will be rolling out an intagram contest for all beyonders this spring, which will involve a great prize...Stay tuned

s2k_boi
03-30-2016, 06:53 PM
What can I say? I remember the days when Jordan was with Maxwell when I first used him, now he is a hot shot realtor with his Lambo :bigpimp: . I have used Jordan in building, selling and buying side. Jordan is definitely a top notch realtor. I’ve used him in a few real estate transactions and he has never failed to deliver. In the fall we were contemplating about upgrading and building a new house. He was already shopping around for other clients in the area and told us that this specific layout was the best use of space and best value as well. After doing our own quick research, he was correct and we signed the paperwork. Jordan went above and beyond, he came to our interior selections and lighting appointment. He also gave recommendations on where to put our money for resale (but… damn he has expensive taste). In addition, he provided insights on themes (modern, contemporary and transition style) and made sure it didn’t clash.

Finally, it came down to selling. As we know people keep saying how crappy and slow the market was. Jordan’s professionalism was valued. He provided tips staging, fantastic photography, and the great marketing /connections paid off. It was the first showing, first day on the market and over 99% of our asking price. This is actually the second time he has conditionally sold a property for us in less than a week. I recommend my wife (gf at the time) to use Jordan to sell her property – if you ask her (she would be super anti realtors and bash them to the max). After using Jordan she swears by Jordan only and keeps saying “all the other realtors suck and Jordan knows what he is doing”. We both have recommend either friends, co-workers, or clients of ours to use Jordan as well.

I’d highly recommend anyone buying, selling or building to speak with Jordan as he provides tremendous value and great opinions. Thanks again Jordan
:thumbsup: Hopefully, I will stay put for a number of years now ahaha

Ps. Where's my referral dinner ;)

Buster
06-21-2016, 05:06 PM
I really should start a new thread, but this looks like the right place.

TL;DR to start: Jordan did an amazing job, was a pleasure to work with, and was the first real estate agent that I have been impressed with. Ever.

Long version:

I had my eye on our (now current) house for some time. Almost a year. Off and on the market. Finally, they capitulated and dropped the price to where I thought it was reasonable, and I moved into action to acquire the new property. I engaged a realtor local to use, who has a significant portion of the market in our old area. I probably shouldn't bismirch his name in Jordan's review thread.

Our experience wasn’t great, you can find out why in some of the other threads if you are interested.
In response to one of my posts, Jordan responded asking if he could help. No sales pitch, no promises, no pre-packaged bullshit canned realtor-talk. He just offered to help. I suppose it helps when your reputation precedes you.
Jordan immediately understood what the need was for me: a fast, expert transaction on the buy side, and some no nonsense advice on the sell side for my current house. He also immediately understood that my request was not for a “home search” at the moment, it was to execute on one purchase opportunity and then sell. If the deal fell through, then we could chat about next steps. Jordan got that immediately, and didn’t revert to standard realtor talk. It’s more like what I expect when I call a professional to do some work for me (ie accountants, and lawyers).
Jordan jumped in on the purchase side, did another couple of site visits with me, narrowed down the comps, all of the basics. Then we negotiated a deal I thought was reasonable. He also provided some excellent design advice, a lot of which I have no implemented in the house.
In some ways, the sale side was more critical. I was a bit worried about how long it was going to take to sell, in this market. We went C/S in three days. Jordan was upfront, honest, and ruthless in his staging and prep advice, which is great – I don’t need to be mollycoddled, I just want results. Which we got. (The time pressure this put on my renovation is the downside, heh.)

Some comments:

- Jordan’s reputation as a guys that busts his ass is absolutely well deserved. His work ethic is crazy.
- I almost always felt like I was his only client, although obviously that was not the case. This should be the goal of everyone who does this kind of work. It’s what I strive for in my line of work, and I think Jordan succeeds.
- No bullshit/realtor-talk. The guy does not have the word “canned” in his vocabulary. Maybe it’s experience, but I never felt like I was getting treated like a product. I’m a straight shooter. I expect the people I work with to be straight shooters.
- Excellent relationships: Jordan knew the agents on the other side of both the buy and sell, and I’m convinced this helped.
- He never wasted my time. Once. This is big.
- I think he honestly enjoys what he is doing. You aren’t in the game this long, doing this much volume, and retain your good spirits, without actually liking your job.
I’m sure there is more that I can add, but in short: highly recommended.

KPHMPH
06-21-2016, 05:35 PM
Am I going to be the only one with a negative review.

It's not that bad but he put me off to the idea of listing my house exactly what I bought it for a year ago.

Basically he came over expecting to list my expensive house ( 2 mill ) vs the not so expensive one ( 800k ) and I think he got a bad taste in his mouth by losing out on the big commissions. Anyways, we did a walk through on the house and he told me we wouldn't get a hair over 775k ( what I bought it for last year ) and I shouldn't even try to get anymore.

Anyways, listed with another realtor who over shot what I wanted and the first offer we got was 47k over what he thought we should sell it for.

I think he was just looking for a quick flip, something I really didn't want to do.

ExtraSlow
06-21-2016, 06:13 PM
It's possible he was just wrong on that one. Happens to the best of them, and good for you for doing your own research, and thinking independently.

I don't think Jordan has a reputation for underpricing homes, at least not with my friends and family who have used him very successfully.

KPHMPH
06-21-2016, 08:47 PM
People do make mistakes and it happen to be with me and the house I was trying to sell.

I was really looking forward to working with a local Beyond member but unfortunately it didn't work out that favor.

Granted I will most likely have a decent amount of properties over the years in Calgary and the next one might fall in Jordans lap!

JordanLotoski
06-21-2016, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by KPHMPH
Am I going to be the only one with a negative review.

It's not that bad but he put me off to the idea of listing my house exactly what I bought it for a year ago.

Basically he came over expecting to list my expensive house ( 2 mill ) vs the not so expensive one ( 800k ) and I think he got a bad taste in his mouth by losing out on the big commissions. Anyways, we did a walk through on the house and he told me we wouldn't get a hair over 775k ( what I bought it for last year ) and I shouldn't even try to get anymore.

Anyways, listed with another realtor who over shot what I wanted and the first offer we got was 47k over what he thought we should sell it for.

I think he was just looking for a quick flip, something I really didn't want to do.

Hang on hang on...You purchased the home just a year ago for 47k less then your current asking price, The market has actually dropped. I have no idea how your current agent even got to that number. The previous sale went for 828,500 sq feet larger, 563 sqM pie lot compared to your 470 sqM, Sub zero and wolf appliances...This home sold just a few days prior to your listing

This is copied from the actual email i sent you....

Most comparable home
http://matrix.crebtools.com/Matrix/Public/Portal.aspx?ID=854073809
-West Back Yard (comparable to your south back yard)
-Large pie lot (20,000)
-Larger sq footage (64 sq feet @ 336.80= 21,552.20)
-Additional upgrades (sub-zero and wolf appliance package) (minimum 25,000)

Total= 66552.20

With adjustments
850,000 - 66,552.20

Recommended list price 784,900.00

(sq footage was taken from CREB @ 2460 sq feet)

I have no idea how I am getting a bad review from a seller that didn't actually use me...I just gave my honest opinion on pricing, which I believe to be pretty accurate.

Best of luck with the sale

inline6turbo
06-22-2016, 03:59 PM
Right ok here I go.

TL;DR Jordan and his team did an exceptional job the whole way through selling my home and helping me buy my next one when a previous agent had no luck, all while dealing with my crazy stressball self like a champ. A+ would use again :thumbsup:

Full version.

So I decided to sell my house in a shit market to pay off my student loans since I can't find a job as a geologist anymore and needed to reduce my monthly expenses. Tough situation a lot of people are facing right now. I knew going into this exactly what I needed to sell my house for in order to make it work, and I thought it would be a stretch. When I listed initially March 7th 2016 there were already two places listed in my complex, both of which had been sitting for 60+ days, one priced lower than what I needed to SELL mine for, and one listed higher. So I gave the listing to my cousin, another remax realtor, who's been in the business for 35 years. It sat and sat with very limited foot traffic, only MLS as an online resource, and little to no communication from him. All he did was keep saying I needed to reduce my price 10-15%, because that's his proven strategy, 10-15% drop after 6 weeks, and repeat. Ya, not friggin happening. Just prior to the 90day mark on our contract I was frustrated and called Jordan.

Best decision I could have made... after my utter failure of not calling him first. Lesson learned.

Jordan came over to look at the place and an hour later I fired my cousin. Awkward Christmas ahead I'm sure. But the point is, he sold me. Initially I felt he under valued my place, suggested it be listed 20k less than I wanted, but he came right around and agreed to list it for my suggested price (5k less than what the previous realtor had it listed for, nothing major). He asked what my plan was for after I sell the place, I said I was going to rent for now to save money and then figure it out later. Either way he was confident we could get that price and off we went.

Everything from that day forward was a complete whirlwind of streamlined perfectionism, dedication, constant communication and confidence. Everything he does is top notch, from making suggestions on how to stage my house, hiring a professional photographer, creating really sexy photo flip book portfolios of the house instead of simple 8.5x11 single sheets of paper you commonly see, electronic paperwork for everything that makes contracts so incredibly easy to navigate through, mobile phone notifications for showing requests that you can control, omg it goes on and on. I immediately felt like my house's appeal went from a 5 to a 10, and the buyers agreed! I had showings almost every day, and even multiple showings a day. And best of all, I had an offer (98.3% of list price, exactly to the dollar what I needed to sell for) after just one week, and a firm close after 18 days, and they wanted quick possession.

Oh but it doesn't stop there. That's when the real fun began.

Because I'm a woman and naturally fit stereotypes, right after we signed the initial offer to purchase I sent him a note at 3am saying I've changed my mind. I decided instead of renting I now wanted to buy a smaller place and rent out a room, and we have two weeks to find me somewhere with quick possession and have a deal in place before mine closes. No big deal right? Right.

What had initiated this quick change of heart was a chat I had with my previous mortgage broker, where he assured me I could avoid my early buyout penalties by porting my mortgage all while not having to reapply for financing (which he ended up being completely wrong about and made this even more time critical and stressful to complete, and made Jordan's team really show their true colors of pure awesomeness).

So off we went, again! We lined up something like 12 places to look at one afternoon, and he gave his very open and honest opinion about every single one, from an investment and roommate rental perspective. That part was the best for me, his thorough knowledge of what appeals to the public and what doesn't, what will make it better for me in the long run, he's not just trying to sell me something. He's there, committed to it, as if it's his own property. He knows what I need it for, and he will make sure we pick the one that best fits my specific requirements. We ended up putting an offer to purchase on the first one we initially saw. And I could not possibly be happier about it.

Then his team really came into action. Since buying my place years ago, I had racked up mega bucks in student loans, so my financial outlook was far from rosy as a single girl, without a cosigner, who had no record of long term full time employment over the last four years as a student. I had been entirely banking on what my previous broker had told me about not needing to reapply. OOPS! Not the case. But never fear. Jordan had just the guy, of course, why wouldn't he. He hooked me up with his broker who not only started late to the game on the application but only had three days left until closing. At this point, I wasn't sleeping. And it seems neither do they, as we were chatting some nights past midnight, Jordan and the broker, as if this was completely normal! Signing and sending docs in the wee hours of the morning, never mind being the absolute most courteous and pleasant individuals I've ever dealt with. I mean, I don't have enough positive words in my vocabulary to describe this crew.

Anyways, end of the story is, Jordan never doubted for a second that it wouldn't go through, and he was right. Everything closed on time, and now I'm packing to move in the coming week. Every single hiccup that came down the road, Jordan had an answer for it. 'OMG Jordan one of my windows has humidity in it! The inspection is like, in two days!!' Answer: Don't worry, call this number, I got a guy. Replaced for dirt cheap, passes inspection. 'OMG Jordan it says in the condo docs I have to keep those ugly cork floors but I wanted hardwood so bad, deal breaker' Answer: Cork floors can come looking like hardwood, here's a link. You'll love them, I have them in one of my properties. Deal. 'Omg Jordan..." Answer: I got it, don't worry.

My favorite quotes of the whole process:

R: "Jordan, I'm making sure your commission per text ratio hits a record low lol!"

J: "I mean, it's like I know what I'm doing or something? Maybe I should try this professionally?"

Ya you surely do! And I will never doubt the master again!

I know it was all just a couple big crazy business transactions, but I truly feel like I made a friend in the process. He undoubtedly is a master of his craft, and I wish him all the greatest success and fortune in the world, as he truly deserves it. He will be recommended to every person I know in need of a realtor, and will be used exclusively for all my future dealings.

A+ would use again
:clap:

Sincerely,
Renee

P.S. Those two other units in my complex, still sitting, JUST SAYIN lol

max_boost
06-22-2016, 05:53 PM
I love it. This guy is like Better Call Saul. He's got a guy for everything. :thumbsup:

The_Rural_Juror
06-24-2016, 10:03 AM
I enjoy my privacy, so I don't disclose a lot on here, but passing Jordan on the road yesterday and reading the negative review reminded me that I should detail my experience here.

Jordan is one of the very few professionals that I have worked with who can keep up with speed and expectations. I purchased my home with his help a while back and had an great experience.

Prior to purchasing, I ran into an uncooperative, rude and lazy selling realtor who wanted me to work around his time frame. He wanted me to wait a week before showing me the home, and only within a 2 hour window. The home owners were unlucky because it was clear that this guy wasn't working very hard for them.

Jordan was able to get me in for a viewing within a few hours on his day off. I was also more than happy to piss off the selling realtor by halving his commission.

He was able to provide me with all the data that I required to do a thorough analysis on a different property within 2 hours, and we were able to come to terms within days.

My only slight reservation about the process, and this has nothing to do with Jordan, were a couple of his referrals who didn't share his work ethic. I hope they aren't riding on his coattails as I found an abnormal amount of mistakes in their work. This is counterbalanced by his other referrals who were great. It is important to note that more due diligence is required with these other companies.

Since then, I have recommended him to everyone that I know of who is in the market. He is exceptional at his job, and I will not hesitate to work with him again - hopefully soon.

403ep3
06-29-2016, 06:58 AM
I have a story similar to inline6. I recently bought a new house in the NW and was looking to let go of my house as I didn't want to be paying for two mortgages. My family has a realtor that we use and they have been in the business for awhile and so we gravitated to use her. 10, 30, 60 days have gone by and only 7 showings later we still did not have a buyer. The biggest reason we have a tough time selling is because we had a 2 bedroom single home in a family community; there has been maybe 4 sales within the three surrounding communities with 2 bedrooms.

Here we started thinking and knew we had to make a change and had to have the tough conversation to go to my realtor and ask them to terminate the contract and because they are family and they understood our timeline, they did.

I've heard many good things about Jordan on this website and from some co-workers so I decided to contact him; however, I did look into other realtors around my community to see if there was a realtor that was a better fit and sold more within the community. Jordan was prompt with responding and we met with him several days after terminating my contract.

We needed a new approach, a new way of thinking, and a new way of displaying and promoting our product. Jordan had suggested that we should look at drastically improving our photos as we needed to show off the best features of the house, noticed some pictures that were not needed, and let us know that we absolutely needed to showcase the house by staging it more.

We ended up buying a few fixtures and furniture around the house and changed a few lights in order to become more of a "show home." Here are the pictures of our before and after and we noticed quite a big difference and felt confident we would sell.

http://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah28/jreye012/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-06/2A1961DC-8F84-4DC3-91B8-ACFF5B83E396_zpsfv4wzjtt.png
http://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah28/jreye012/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-06/255D873D-B666-4725-8A8E-93A440BEA874_zpsoazct7aj.png
http://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah28/jreye012/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-06/910C2C3F-2A88-4400-A301-1E920470EE30_zpsbhk5wie3.png
http://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah28/jreye012/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-06/7F0F9313-6951-402B-806B-0D3B8110493C_zpsvobdqj9t.png

Overall, Jordan was quick to respond, helpful when answering questions, and knowledgeable when selling houses. Would use again :thumbsup:

Randy
07-01-2016, 06:29 PM
I'll start off by saying this guy can sell anything and knows how to negotiate and offer realistic suggestions.

After hearing all the great reviews of Jordan, decided to contact him to sell a rental. Property was tenant occupied and we were prepared to list the house with the tenant still living there. Jordan gave us a list of things to do and when he came back to inspect, it did not meet his standards. He suggested to wait until the tenant moved out at the end of the month. My wife was hesitate as she wanted to sell ASAP but Jordan convinced her. It ended up being the best advice because once the tenant was out and house cleaned up, we got an offer within hours of listing.

The offer was 10k below list and Jordan countered back at full price. Again Jordan was right and the seller agreed to full list price. After the house inspection there was one issue that almost broke the deal. It was probably the most stressful 3 days working out this issue but again Jordan provided great advice and walked us thru what we should do. In the end the buyers waived the condition.

Jordan was awesome to deal with and was extremely fast in responding to all our messages and concerns. He was always patient with us and provided great advice when we were not sure what to do. Already passed his name onto several friends and will definitely continue to work with.

Will be in touch soon Jordan :)

403ep3
09-29-2016, 08:40 AM
Another +1 for Jordan. Helped me with some furnishings for the new house!

borN
05-09-2017, 01:10 PM
Excuse the long post...

In the current market, we knew that we needed an experienced and connected realtor to help sell our downtown 2-bedroom condo. I've always known of Jordan just from his reputation on Beyond and from friends who have had very positive experiences with him. When we initially contacted Jordan telling him we were wanting to understand market dynamics, he took some time to walk us through what he was seeing and didn't pressure us to list at all. Over the next few months, he answered a few questions and gave us complete control on when to hit 'go'.

Fast forward to April, we finally decided that we wanted to list. Jordan was very responsive (texts within a few minutes) and came by the next evening to go over the game plan. He walked us through every room and gave us specific suggestions on how to stage our condo (as well as where to purchase the specific items) and said that he’d be back as soon as we were ready. He suggested that we should get on this right away to take advantage of the recent uptick in activity. A few days later, he came by with his photographer and took some astounding pictures of our condo (still in awe as to how the pictures turned out) and got it listed right away.

Now I'm giving all the details because the quickened pace of getting it staged and listed played into us getting our condo sold. Though it was a lot of work in a short amount of time, we ended up listing it a few days after Jordan's photographer took pictures, and ended up getting an offer the next day. We learned that the buyer was about to put in an offer on the same floor plan in the building and that we listed it just in time (we had a different colour palette and was on a higher floor). Suffice to say, without Jordan's experience and keen sense of market timing, we might have missed the opportunity and might still be struggling to find a buyer for the place. I should note that other units with the same floor plans have had struggles selling, especially with the current supply of condos and availability in rentals.

With the excitement of being able to sell our condo in a very difficult market, we started browsing online for inner city homes. Ultimately, we found an inner city detached home that was recently listed and asked Jordan what he thought about it. His response was that for that house, at that price, he believed it would go within 24 hours. Sure enough, we visited the home that afternoon and found out that there was an offer coming in the evening (and within 12 hrs of it being listed). After deciding we wanted the house, he called the listing agent right away and learned that they received the aforementioned offer but luckily hadn't signed it yet, so Jordan delayed the process long enough to get our offer in their hands. Being astute and experienced in this situation, he coached us through the entire ordeal and to a comfortable, competitive and successful offer.

All in all, Jordan’s feedback and suggestions really paid off. We were pretty high maintenance, had a lot of questions, and Jordan always replied promptly. He even gave us some great interior design suggestions for our new home, and we ultimately could not have been more impressed with Jordan. We truly believe that he got us the best value we could for the sale of our condo and for the purchase of our home. I would not hesitate recommending Jordan to anyone looking for a real estate agent. He's worth every penny and we won't hesitate to give him a call in the future for any real estate (or design) needs.

Thanks Jordan!!

alex9119
03-30-2020, 12:56 PM
Jordan helped with the purchase of my first home. He made the experience simple and made booking showings easy, we were able to find a home in 2 days. His knowledge and experience with the market is impeccable. I would highly recommend Jordan if you are either buying or selling. Thanks again Jordan for getting me a great deal.

tcon
07-13-2021, 07:23 PM
Jordan was great to work with, very friendly and easy-going. My SO and I probably fall into the "picky client" category but he was very patient and willing to view as many homes as it took, never tried to rush or persuade us into a home.

JordanLotoski
07-22-2021, 10:17 AM
Jordan was great to work with, very friendly and easy-going. My SO and I probably fall into the "picky client" category but he was very patient and willing to view as many homes as it took, never tried to rush or persuade us into a home.

Was great working with you

ThePenIsMightier
08-11-2022, 01:18 PM
Just crossed the street in front of JordanLotoski and gave him a wave and thanks for helping out a family member with an excellent house.
Will post a more thorough review at some point, but in summary - Jordan is the only person I will deal with in real estate.

killramos
08-11-2022, 01:56 PM
Jordan is good people and good at what he does

ExtraSlow
08-11-2022, 02:27 PM
I've only used one beyond realtor, and it was Jordan, and he was great. But I don't like moving, so maybe call him again in 2030 or so.

Buster
08-11-2022, 02:34 PM
Jordan is the only person in real estate I will deal with.

CompletelyNumb
08-11-2022, 04:07 PM
Jordan is the only realtor who pays for the right to promote themselves on Beyond, and we support sponsors :thumbsup:

JordanLotoski
08-11-2022, 05:14 PM
Thanks guys

Always appreciate each and every one of you that's given me the opportunity to help with your real estate needs

Look forward to working with you all again--- well maybe not you Buster hahah jokes

Buster
08-11-2022, 05:15 PM
Thanks guys

Always appreciate each and every one of you that's given me the opportunity to help with your real estate needs

Look forward to working with you all again--- well maybe not you Buster hahah jokes

haha, wtf did I do?!

killramos
08-11-2022, 05:18 PM
He just be mixing you up with me…

I still feel bad about spilling the frap in your jag

JordanLotoski
08-11-2022, 05:19 PM
haha, wtf did I do?!

hahaha Just joking Mikey....Knew that would rattle you

- - - Updated - - -

He just be mixing you up with me…

I still feel bad about spilling the frap in your jag