PDA

View Full Version : Visions Custom Install Bay FTW..AGAIN

psi_klops
08-28-2009, 03:59 PM
As many of you know, I have been having a horrible time with little nuisances...and big ones too I guess (*cough - Futureshop- cough*) that have been persisting.

I took it to Sean at Visions Custom Install bay to have a look at it. Within an hour he solved my alternator whine problem (that Futueshop said could not be solved), tuned my stereo to its optimal operating zone, Fixed some vibration issues and Much more!!

Note that all of these issues were not caused by Visions, but Sean still took the time to locate and fix them for me!

Both Sean and Rory are great guys. They will spend the time to answer any question you have...even the stupid ones. They don't upsell you sh*t you don't need, and they stand by their work..which isn't hard to do b/c it is that good.

Great Prices! Great Service. Go check them out!!

inline6turbo
08-28-2009, 04:06 PM
I'm going to head over there right now as they're only 5 blocks from me. Maybe they can figure out why my front speakers don't work haha

03ozwhip
08-28-2009, 04:12 PM
did they charge you for the time??

psi_klops
08-28-2009, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by inline6turbo
I'm going to head over there right now as they're only 5 blocks from me. Maybe they can figure out why my front speakers don't work haha

I am sure it wont be difficult for them. They seem to be able to troubleshoot anything...unlike others who just throw "products" to solve problems

psi_klops
08-28-2009, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by 03ozwhip
did they charge you for the time??

Although they should have...they did not charge me anything for the 1hr+ they spent with me and for the supplies used.

..It just speaks to their standards of customer service.

Everywhere else charges you just to ask a question or to have them look at something.

1SICKC6
08-28-2009, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by psi_klops
As many of you know, I have been having a horrible time with little nuisances...and big ones too I guess (*cough - Futureshop- cough*) that have been persisting.

I took it to Sean at Visions Custom Install bay to have a look at it. Within an hour he solved my alternator whine problem (that Futueshop said could not be solved), tuned my stereo to its optimal operating zone, Fixed some vibration issues and Much more!!

Note that all of these issues were not caused by Visions, but Sean still took the time to locate and fix them for me!

Both Sean and Rory are great guys. They will spend the time to answer any question you have...even the stupid ones. They don't upsell you sh*t you don't need, and they stand by their work..which isn't hard to do b/c it is that good.

Great Prices! Great Service. Go check them out!!

Glad we were able to help and get you all fixed up. We do our best and just try to be honest and straight forward with customers down here.

You're welcome to pop by anytime if you're in the area!

BTW: Thanks again for the treats! It wasn't necessary but it was most appreciated! :thumbsup:

Oh, and i'm Carlo, i'm the sales manager and i was there today with Sean! Rory was away...lol. :angel:

Cheers!

punky
08-28-2009, 07:23 PM
quick question, what do you guys usually do to fix alternator whine/ground loop noises?
I've seen a lot of these and would like to hear how experience tech tackle them.

Mibz
08-28-2009, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by 1SICKC6

Glad we were able to help and get you all fixed up. We do our best and just try to be honest and straight forward with customers down here.

You're welcome to pop by anytime if you're in the area!

BTW: Thanks again for the treats! It wasn't necessary but it was most appreciated! :thumbsup:

Oh, and i'm Carlo, i'm the sales manager and i was there today with Sean! Rory was away...lol. :angel:

Cheers! SNUGGLIONI!

B4tMan
08-28-2009, 09:34 PM
Impressive ... fixed the issue and also, no charge

Good job Visions :)

Kardon
08-28-2009, 09:48 PM
think they could track down a random rattle that seems to happen on certain songs? I'm not sure if its the tone of bass, or if my subs fucked, but sometimes it sounds great and sometimes rattly.. :confused:

psi_klops
08-28-2009, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by 1SICKC6

Cheers!

Oops!! Sorry Carlo! BTW, i'm guessing that sick corvette out back is yours huh :thumbsup:

1SICKC6
08-29-2009, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by psi_klops

Oops!! Sorry Carlo! BTW, i'm guessing that sick corvette out back is yours huh :thumbsup:

Haha...no problem! :thumbsup:

Yea, that was my vette. It's slow. :angel:

Graham_A_M
08-31-2009, 10:28 PM
^ pics or it didn't happen:D

dirtsniffer
08-31-2009, 10:42 PM
sales guys are awesome and are always willing to give package deals, wouldnt buy my stuff anywhere else! :hitit: