PDA

View Full Version : Wachowski Calls Confused Matrix Fans a Success

403Gemini
11-09-2003, 01:31 AM
oh wow now im pissed off
http://www.brokennewz.com/images2/matrixending.jpg

Wachowski Calls Confused Matrix Fans a Success
5/29/2003 - Tad Hayworth

In a stroke of economic brilliance, the producers of Matrix: Reloaded admit that they included the incoherent last 15 minutes of the film in order to entice viewers to see the movie again.

"What the hell? I got a 1370 on my SATs and I have no idea what the ending meant. They should have had a karate fight between Neo and the Architect," said viewer Seth Moor, as he exited the Germantown, Maryland Theater where he saw the film.

"In our pre-release projections we discovered that adding the Architect character increased repeat ticket buyers by at least 400%," said producer Andy Wachowski. "It was the most successful confusing ending since 'Apocalypse Now.'"

"Causality, Free Will, Determinism. I just threw darts at the glossary of my freshman year Intro to Philosophy textbook."

granted a fight between neo and the architect woulda been fuckin stupid this pisses me off they did this on purpose...

max_boost
11-09-2003, 01:36 AM
lmao

Excellent, I would have done the same......I love Reloaded, my favorite one of the series

403Gemini
11-09-2003, 01:57 AM
clever yes, but a piss off they did it on purpose. its how people deem the title of "sell outs". they have such a large fan base they should make the movie to "enjoy" the movie... not to only be concerned with the profit of the movie.

kaput
11-09-2003, 02:11 AM

Phats
11-09-2003, 02:17 AM
gotta agree with gemini on this one, kind of a piss off that they did that just to confuse people so they would see it again, it's not like the millions of dollars they have made already is enough eh?

Akagi Redsuns
11-09-2003, 08:19 AM
Saw the movie last night and it was disappointing. At least there was some guns this time.

My favorite of the series is the 1st one, never liked the 2 sequels and to tell you the truth, they shouldn't have been made if that's the best story they can come up with to continue on the orginal.

SwitchBlade
11-09-2003, 09:23 AM
Confused fans my ass! They just don't wanna own up to the fact they fucked up BIG time. :guns:

pinoyhero
11-09-2003, 12:02 PM
Just saw the final one. It wasn't bad but I still say the first is the best. Good on the W brothers, for having the guts to do something different with the end of part 2.

/////AMG
11-09-2003, 12:14 PM
:rofl: yes, I haven't watche dit yet so i'll save my $15, just wait till it come on PPV. Is it really that bad? everyone says the ending was CRAP.

GTS Jeff
11-09-2003, 12:27 PM
the wachowskis could have made the movie way more confusing, but most people are stupid.