PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1989 Toyota Supra Turbo (needs work)

rm777
08-29-2009, 01:21 PM
Vehicle Details
Year : 1989
Make and Model : Toyota Supra
Exterior Color : White
Interior Color : Burgundy
Auto or Manual? : Auto
Odometer Reading : 320,XXX
Location of Vehicle : Calgary
Description : I am selling my beloved Supra. It is the all white package with the burgundy cloth interior. It has an automatic transmission and the 7MGTE motor. The car needs work. It has rust on the drivers door, and both quarter panels. The motor needs a turbo, exhaust manifold gasket, power steering pump, and timing belt. To help with the project, I am including the following parts: a red drivers door, timing belt, low mileage turbo, exhaust manifold gasket, spark plugs, and drive belts.

The car is running. She starts up immediately. I drove it the other day. The turbo still works, but it does exhibit the death whine once in a while.

The car also comes with a set of sawblades (needs tires), a set of white 5 spokes off of a 92 supra (needs rear tires), and set a of winters on steelies that are good for at least one season. The interior is in good condition. The battery is only six months old. If interested, please call me at 403 710 5277 to come take a look. I am open to reasonable offers as I need to get rid of it this week before I go back to school. Thanks for looking.
Extras :
Asking Price : $1500 OBO

Contact Information
E-Mail : [email protected]
Phone : 403 710 5277

Pictures :

Will post soon