PDA

View Full Version : Hey.

J NRG
08-30-2009, 11:17 AM
http://www.chocosho.com/admin/images/380x285/79485_1_ninja.jpg

sr20s14zenki
08-31-2009, 12:14 AM
Welcome to beyond.ca

ignore the newb, none of HIS posts are any good, i cant see why hes making fun of yours

2EFNFAST
08-31-2009, 12:16 AM
You sound hot. Want to sex?

Pollywog
08-31-2009, 12:36 AM
Awesome thread title.

BlackArcher101
08-31-2009, 01:15 AM
If you aren't a mechanic, electrician or certified technician, then what are you in order to own a renewable energy company? Or did you stay in a holiday inn last night?

Oh, and hey.

spikerS
08-31-2009, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by BlackArcher101
If you aren't a mechanic, electrician or certified technician, then what are you in order to own a renewable energy company?

I would call him an owner, potentially with employees lol

J NRG
09-01-2009, 10:23 AM

Pollywog
09-01-2009, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by J NRG
Hows it going? You can call me J NRG.

I have a small towing & service co. as well as a renewable energy co so while im not a mechanic, electrician or certified technician , i can probably offer some degree of knowledge/experience around here.

Nobody would have ever pegged me as what i am now back in the day. I used to ride bike and curse cars; in fact was a courier for years and im sure somewhere along the way i vowed to never own a vehicle. Lol...

Since i started the towing company, ive owned an Audi 5000, Cadillac Brougham, Prelude & Integra as well as a myriad of trucks and vans. Thats in a 2 year span.

I've also removed approx. 300 beaters from circulation.

My unique blend of mechanical and electrical training and hands-on experience have made this possible but the downfall is i haven't been biking.

Actually, I managed to crush one of my bikes while pushing vehicles around with my truck. While i was rebuilding, it along with another bike got stolen from behind a garage making for a nearly 4000$ loss. (Bonded, not welded Trek 8000 with a ton of stickers and a norco sasquatch.

Anyways, thats me in a nutshell. Eat, sleep and talk of broken vehicles while dreaming of slick bikes and gorgeous woman. (Preferably gorgeous woman on slick bikes!! :nut: )

J NRG

Originally posted by J NRG
Thanks SR20.

2FEN - maybe. You have to sound hot first though. And female.

Poly - I know, i was torn between a '.' and '!'.

Black - Im just a guy that was building micro-bots from walkmans while your dad was still trying to figure out DOS 5.0.

Spikers - Ya, unfortunately not this year.

Im from Montreal but have been around here for 8 years. I've had to return a few times, once for 2 years and in that time i started the renewables thing. It did alright back east but here its kinda lame. I started the towing co. to cover its bills and things have been better since. The only renewable job ive done out here was to rebuild a solar system for a remote ranger station that had been badly installed the first time around.

Juiced NRG has had a few salesmen and PR staff as well as several long-term consultants but i dont really want someone out on the road in my equipment for PeakEx.

PeakEx hires when hotels call me for big clean-ups but so far they are so dead they are just using their own staff; at least the ones they still have.

I almost started a potato wagon this year for a change of pace commercially but the local auths wouldnt allow for it.

Since that (along with a few other ideas) wasnt going to work out, I mounted my tool boxes on my deck and now offer full on-site service. With the 1000lb crane sitting back there, i can literally do a road-side engine swap. :thumbsup:

So far its been mostly road-side alternators and pulleys though.

A few years ago I started talking with a man I met off of a personals site. We completely hit it off! We chatted quite a bit...talked on the phone for quite a while and then we finally met...OMG...there was a spark, a chemistry...The kind of first date that makes you think about what life could be .. and then I broke it off with him...I gave him several reasons why I couldn't see him anymore...one of them was because he is very close to my age and though he had been once divorced, he did not have any children. I have my 3 and cannot have anymore and I did not think it would be fair to him to get into a relationship with someone who could have that chance of fathering their own children. He was very upset when I told him this..told me it wasn't fair that I was making that decision for him. Was it fair? Probably not...Does it make sense? To me it does. For the most part I have always dated older men..men who have had their children and aren't looking to start a family all over again. My XH is 13 years older than I am and my Xfiancee was 9 years older...not as big of an age gap as some... I just have never really been attracted to men MY age...I tend to see alot of them as "eye candy" but not obtainable.

So, I have my profile up once again and I get a message...I took some thinking to put 2 and 2 together because 1)I didn't hardly recognize his pic ~~~ it was 3 years ago! and 2)his profile said he was a dad!!! Then I started thinking...it IS possible he had a child between then and now...and I'll be damned its HIM!!!!!!

So we have been chatting quite a bit..there are things about him that really stick out for me that I find attractive...we have the same core beliefs, he can sing!, and our sense of humors match quite nicely...and those are hard things to find!! oh..not to mention it would send my mother into shock if she thought I was dating someone within 2 years of my age LOL

He sent me an email telling me that a couple of the things that stuck out in his mind about me when we had gone out before was the way our personalities clicked and how disappointed he was that I wouldn't see him again...oh great!...then he sends me another email today saying how I have "deffinitely captured his attention"...oh shit...now what do I do??? Tell him all the bad things about my life and see if he takes off running faster then I can blink??

he's the kind of guy I can see myself getting attached to and even falling for..and falling hard...but why am I so damn scared that even thinking about being with someone who is looking for love and that deep commitment to another, why??? does my heart start to race just a bit..I get a slight pounding in my ear...my eyes are burning threatening to overflow with tears that I refuse to shed...but why cry??

Isn't this what I have wanted for so long?? I'm not even so sure that what is seeming on the outside of this, is what it's going to be down the road...Why am I so friggin scared of this?? OMG...I feel a bit panicy almost..and yes..I know I'm rambling..that's why I labeled it "rambling story" .. OMG..he even answered my question about going to church with the answer I have waited so long to hear "of corse I'll go to church..might be kind a hard though sitting next to you looking all girlie like" holy craP!!

I can even predict what some will say to this...just take it slow...you never know till you try...yada...but I am the kind that (okay I used to be this kind) that would jump in whole-heartedly .. you are with me or not...kinda thing...and now...I want it...it just might be within reach...and I don't know if I can handle it...and he has already said things that make me think he wants to at the least see me again and talk about some things...he's looking for a long term commited relationship...and he is the same way I am/was with jumping in heart first....SNAP!

One of the things...while I'm being so friggin open and honest about this...is that I am very afraid that if I were to tell him things and be completely honest about things with him regarding some of my past "experienced" that he would no be so understanding....and yeah..I know...if he can't accept my past he can't accept me now...I know...but damn...and then...I have sworn off dating a man with a single syllable name...(that's a whole nother entry LOL and no, it's not the same if your name is Matt, but your real name is Matthew..LOL..that's okay) and his name is Jason....HA!

He doesn't know it..but the other night while we were talking he was saying such sweet things..and not even directly to ME..but in general..that I haven't heard a man say in such a long time I was literally crying chatting with him...I'm thinking..Oh God, is this who I have been praying you would bring into my life???

Blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah.

In other words, no one cares. If you want to blab about your personal life, start a blog.

scat19
09-01-2009, 02:20 PM
^ It was his intro thread. Chill a little? Boss pee'd in your coffee cup? Lunch wasn't made properly by your wife? Or not at all? Did you have to line up at A&W and they got your order wrong? The insanity :nut:

rockanrepublic
09-01-2009, 02:22 PM
WELCOME!:D

brandon
09-01-2009, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Pollywog

A few years ago I started talking with a man I met off of a personals site. We completely hit it off! We chatted quite a bit...talked on the phone for quite a while and then we finally met...OMG...there was a spark, a chemistry...The kind of first date that makes you think about what life could be .. and then I broke it off with him...I gave him several reasons why I couldn't see him anymore...one of them was because he is very close to my age and though he had been once divorced, he did not have any children. I have my 3 and cannot have anymore and I did not think it would be fair to him to get into a relationship with someone who could have that chance of fathering their own children. He was very upset when I told him this..told me it wasn't fair that I was making that decision for him. Was it fair? Probably not...Does it make sense? To me it does. For the most part I have always dated older men..men who have had their children and aren't looking to start a family all over again. My XH is 13 years older than I am and my Xfiancee was 9 years older...not as big of an age gap as some... I just have never really been attracted to men MY age...I tend to see alot of them as "eye candy" but not obtainable.

So, I have my profile up once again and I get a message...I took some thinking to put 2 and 2 together because 1)I didn't hardly recognize his pic ~~~ it was 3 years ago! and 2)his profile said he was a dad!!! Then I started thinking...it IS possible he had a child between then and now...and I'll be damned its HIM!!!!!!

So we have been chatting quite a bit..there are things about him that really stick out for me that I find attractive...we have the same core beliefs, he can sing!, and our sense of humors match quite nicely...and those are hard things to find!! oh..not to mention it would send my mother into shock if she thought I was dating someone within 2 years of my age LOL

He sent me an email telling me that a couple of the things that stuck out in his mind about me when we had gone out before was the way our personalities clicked and how disappointed he was that I wouldn't see him again...oh great!...then he sends me another email today saying how I have "deffinitely captured his attention"...oh shit...now what do I do??? Tell him all the bad things about my life and see if he takes off running faster then I can blink??

he's the kind of guy I can see myself getting attached to and even falling for..and falling hard...but why am I so damn scared that even thinking about being with someone who is looking for love and that deep commitment to another, why??? does my heart start to race just a bit..I get a slight pounding in my ear...my eyes are burning threatening to overflow with tears that I refuse to shed...but why cry??

Isn't this what I have wanted for so long?? I'm not even so sure that what is seeming on the outside of this, is what it's going to be down the road...Why am I so friggin scared of this?? OMG...I feel a bit panicy almost..and yes..I know I'm rambling..that's why I labeled it "rambling story" .. OMG..he even answered my question about going to church with the answer I have waited so long to hear "of corse I'll go to church..might be kind a hard though sitting next to you looking all girlie like" holy craP!!

I can even predict what some will say to this...just take it slow...you never know till you try...yada...but I am the kind that (okay I used to be this kind) that would jump in whole-heartedly .. you are with me or not...kinda thing...and now...I want it...it just might be within reach...and I don't know if I can handle it...and he has already said things that make me think he wants to at the least see me again and talk about some things...he's looking for a long term commited relationship...and he is the same way I am/was with jumping in heart first....SNAP!

One of the things...while I'm being so friggin open and honest about this...is that I am very afraid that if I were to tell him things and be completely honest about things with him regarding some of my past "experienced" that he would no be so understanding....and yeah..I know...if he can't accept my past he can't accept me now...I know...but damn...and then...I have sworn off dating a man with a single syllable name...(that's a whole nother entry LOL and no, it's not the same if your name is Matt, but your real name is Matthew..LOL..that's okay) and his name is Jason....HA!

He doesn't know it..but the other night while we were talking he was saying such sweet things..and not even directly to ME..but in general..that I haven't heard a man say in such a long time I was literally crying chatting with him...I'm thinking..Oh God, is this who I have been praying you would bring into my life???

Blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah.

In other words, no one cares. If you want to blab about your personal life, start a blog.

A little cranky today Paul?

J NRG
09-01-2009, 05:10 PM

RGNRK
09-01-2009, 06:14 PM
hey, hows it goin... do u have a twitter account?

J NRG
09-01-2009, 06:47 PM

JRSC00LUDE
09-01-2009, 07:05 PM
Polly would you like to borrow a vagina? Yours seems to be broken....

Oh, and "hey".

Skyline_Addict
09-01-2009, 07:08 PM
Hey.

2EFNFAST
09-01-2009, 09:01 PM
I like this guy; he doesn't seem like a gigantic tool-bag :D (atleast not yet anyways, heh)

bituerbo
09-02-2009, 11:18 AM
I picture the OP being a lot like Brick.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_67-M9chwKg0/SacacrHrBGI/AAAAAAAADiM/r-clHAOqdhQ/s400/brick.jpg