PDA

View Full Version : Recomendations for driving school and gdl test

vipstyle2
08-31-2009, 05:06 PM
Hey This is vipstyle2s brother
I'm looking for a good driving school but also cheap
do any of u have any recomendations. I also need to take the
gdl test asap. Do any of you know a gaurenteed pass for gdl test just pm and
I'll pay u some cash. Even if you have a place that is easy I'll apprechiate it ! Thanks

rockanrepublic
08-31-2009, 09:35 PM
i give a :thumbsdow to ama driving school i got a brown guy who barely spoke a word of English and when i couldent understand him he got angry like it was my fault :banghead: i failed because he never picked up his phone to schedule my last in car class and wouldn't call back when i left a message it was a total ripoff and i was pretty ticked off so thats a non-recommendation.

wardpr68
09-01-2009, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by vipstyle2
. Do any of you know a gaurenteed pass for gdl test just pm and
I'll pay u some cash. Even if you have a place that is easy I'll apprechiate it ! Thanks

fucking kill yourself. Are you that shitty at driving that you need to pay someone off to pass a simple fucking driving test? I hope you wrap your fucking car around a pole.

dannie
09-01-2009, 10:54 AM
^ I agree. If you are that bad of a driver, I dont want you on the roads. Study the book, take the course, learn to drive properly and pass the exam.

Tomaz
09-01-2009, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by vipstyle2
Hey This is vipstyle2s brother
I'm looking for a good driving school but also cheap
do any of u have any recomendations. I also need to take the
gdl test asap. Do any of you know a gaurenteed pass for gdl test just pm and

I am at least happy to want to go to a driving school. Usually your school will have reccomendations. To be honest, I dont remember the school I went to.

As for paying for your GDL, Take this with a grain of salt:

Don’t ever get behind the wheel. I would rather take the bus to work everyday than drive myself knowing you are on the road. People like you disgust me. Take the proper course learn the proper rules, take the proper training so you will not be the cause of my death.

:thumbsup:

FraserB
09-01-2009, 12:43 PM
C'mon guys, he needs the GDL so he can pick up the girls at his high school in he '89 Civic.

On the other hand I hope someone knows you a smacks you for being a retard, learn to fucking drive or stay off the road. If you have an IQ of 70 or more you can pass the GDL without bribing someone to overlook your crappy driving.

wardpr68
09-02-2009, 09:57 AM
I dont understand shit like this.... you post an idiotic question like this on a forum but i bet you wouldn't put an article in your school newspaper saying "does anyone know where i can pay off an instructor to get my GDL because I can't drive worth a fuck?"

seriously, just wrap it around a pole. I will send flowers and a congrats card.

vipstyle2
09-24-2009, 03:08 PM
Took the insurance reduction through stampede, the guy had a double sided business card half and a real estate half, stampede driving school....classy.
it was a pretty simple test and passed the road test through ama,
I never got a brown guy at ama though.

Thanks guys ill forsure try to wrap my jetta around a pole for you =]
wardpr68 really must have alot of time on his hands lol
wrestling ? seriously man.

frasherb, you drive a lifted jeep .. wtf is wrong with you. dont even say a word so drink your moonshine and sit outside pretending to work on your car in your driveway.

Tomaz , im happy for you , you've posted a picture of the car you wish you could afford with your college diploma salary of 30 thousand dollars a year. Nice to see you have goals.