PDA

View Full Version : FS: Nissan Z32TT (300ZX)

Bubba-G-
11-09-2003, 02:01 PM
Hello,

I have a 1990 Red Nissan 300zxTT with 99,000kms on it. It recently (95,000kms) had the timing belt/water pump and a complete 60,000mile service at a certified dealer.
I'm thinking of selling it in the spring or if I get any offers for it, I'm asking around $24,000 and may be willing to negiotate.

Here are some pics as I said I'm in no hurry to sell unless I find a good buyer.
please e-mail me for any questions/offers.

http://300zxclub.com/attachment.php?postid=182909

http://300zxclub.com/attachment.php?postid=182912

Byron Godkin
Red Deer, Alberta Canada

kevie88
11-09-2003, 06:24 PM
Damn, can't see the pics unless you register..

Sai
11-09-2003, 09:25 PM
hurray for fellow red deer person? do i know you? i know a few red 300zx in town

My name is Tommy wong i drive the supra in town

Bubba-G-
11-10-2003, 02:17 PM
Yep you know me. I'm the guy that was always cruisin around we went to tim hortons a couple times (I'm 6'4 white dude with brown hair).
Anyways I'm looking for a NSX right now or a nice used C5.
How's it coming are you still planning on modifying over the winter?

Bubba

Sai
11-10-2003, 03:13 PM
o i think i remember now :P so you decided to sell your car eh? yeah got big plans for winter :P and finally got a job at sobeys:) getting off my lazy ass .... will work for mods hahaha GL SELLING! and also integra guy another guy was lookin @ nsx 2 :)

Bubba-G-
11-10-2003, 03:29 PM
What is Sobeys?
Anyway ya I think that a nsx will do the trick for next year, well I will probably have to get some nitrous too :burnout:
Care to elaborate what the plans are for the mkiv?

Bubba

Sai
11-11-2003, 10:45 AM
Well..... i was going to grab that huge type r HKS intercooler but..... i was having doughts that my clutch is not gonna be able to handle the new found powa so... that was put off.

Finshing up the my exhuast system by grabbing a super dragger from hks thats about it for performance untill i can grab the trd clutch or something that can hold more power :)
rest is just bunch of things things to make it look better such as... HIDs, cleaning my headlights, Eibach spring kit, might install a hks boost guage if i got money but dought it :P

too poor no money plus school is laggin me behind on working on my car :)

Bubba-G-
11-11-2003, 11:01 AM
Cool,
Probably need some new tires too hey :rofl:
If you need any help just give me an e-mail I got access to pretty much anything for tools.

Bubba

Bubba-G-
11-11-2003, 11:02 AM
Oh forgot to ask are you ordering parts up from usa stores or are you ordering parts through shops?

Bubba

Sai
11-11-2003, 02:28 PM
O crap! man i forgot yea im gonna get some tires :P hopefully some "y" rated hankook k104 or something? i need something cheap :P hahaha i should be ordering parts from american :P unless i can find it for the same price in canada which i dought it ;)

prob only tires are gonna be from canada ... haven't really found a really good place in canada yet that sells supra parts and not at outrages prices :(

Bubba-G-
11-11-2003, 02:47 PM
I suppose you could just get some new rear tires? and keep the fronts on there for the summer. What month did you start driving the supra around last summer? I was thinkin that whatever I get I should be able to start driving it around at the end of march?

Bubba

Sai
11-12-2003, 05:02 AM
yea i was thinkin to get matching back and front but im too poor lol! got the yoko avs sport(too epensive :P) and something cheap for the rear hahaa but trying to get 'y' reted tires ;)

hmm id have to say last year i took it out in close to the end of march the roads still had mad lil pebbles so .... gotta wait till the city cleans that up :) maybe it be different this year. you could prob drive well in april :P but still could drive in march.

Ridelikeme
07-17-2004, 12:31 AM
guys this is a forsale post...this isnt a chatroom
although u both drive nice cars, try msn or pm's

Ridelikeme
07-17-2004, 12:32 AM
wow and this is an ancient post... my bad guys sorry