PDA

View Full Version : Odd Mod Thread

J NRG
09-01-2009, 01:36 PM

zieg
09-01-2009, 02:10 PM
My old F-body: I got a windshield washer reservoir from a cadillac at the junkyard, mounted it in the trunk behind a panel, and ran lines from the pump to the frame and pointed the nozzles at the base of each rear wheel. Then I filled the reservoir with bleach. I'm sure you see where this is going.. :bigpimp:

scat19
09-01-2009, 03:12 PM
You have a weird way to try and promote your business, and getting around beyond's marketing policy.

However, your website doesn't work. I found that funny.

badatusrnames
09-01-2009, 03:20 PM
I saw a green BMW with a tinted winshield driving around once... that one was pretty odd. Funny too.

I guess you could also throw in the dragon (?) mobile running around town.

GQBalla
09-01-2009, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by badatusrnames
I saw a green BMW with a tinted winshield driving around once... that one was pretty odd. Funny too.

I guess you could also throw in the dragon (?) mobile running around town.

never gets old

max_boost
09-01-2009, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by GQBalla

never gets old

Never will.

Thanks Scat.

:D

J NRG
09-01-2009, 04:07 PM

signature7
09-01-2009, 05:31 PM
I want to do an unusual mod. When I lock my doors on the accord it makes a loud honk and I find that primitive and annoying. I always get comments, "wow that's loud" and sometimes it startles people.

I'm looking into changing it to a beep sound that most cars have.

J NRG
09-01-2009, 06:30 PM

zieg
09-01-2009, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by signature7
I want to do an unusual mod. When I lock my doors on the accord it makes a loud honk and I find that primitive and annoying. I always get comments, "wow that's loud" and sometimes it startles people.

Same thing with my truck. I'm planning to get off my ass one day and go buy a car alarm siren or something, then wire it to its own relay and then wire that relay directly to wherever the wire is that honks the horn when you lock it. Hopefully it's possible to still make the horn work properly doing this, if not I will just wire in a separate circuit for that.

89s1
09-01-2009, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by scat19
You have a weird way to try and promote your business, and getting around beyond's marketing policy.

However, your website doesn't work. I found that funny.

Which website would that be? The google image link? :banghead:

canuckcarguy
09-01-2009, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by signature7

Isn't that a dealer-programmable thing?

scat19
09-01-2009, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by 89s1

Which website would that be? The google image link? :banghead:
juiced.ca

in the commets of the van.

J NRG
09-01-2009, 09:45 PM

signature7
09-01-2009, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by canuckcarguy

Isn't that a dealer-programmable thing?

I believe it's from factory. As there isn't no setting to change it.

I could be wrong though, which would be fortunate. Then, I could change it easier.

dj_rice
09-01-2009, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by ZiG-87
My old F-body: I got a windshield washer reservoir from a cadillac at the junkyard, mounted it in the trunk behind a panel, and ran lines from the pump to the frame and pointed the nozzles at the base of each rear wheel. Then I filled the reservoir with bleach. I'm sure you see where this is going.. :bigpimp:

I don't see where this is going?Please explain