PDA

View Full Version : Mac & Cheese @ BK???

Manhattan
09-01-2009, 03:43 PM
Got a coupon in the mail for a free serving of mac & cheese at Burger King. Since when have they had that on the menu? Anyone tried it yet? Thinking of picking some up on the way home.

nonlinear
09-01-2009, 03:48 PM
they've had it on the menu for at least a few years ago. i think it is only available in the kids meal, though.

masoncgy
09-03-2009, 09:35 AM
Burger King... fucking sick... :barf:

I can't believe that chain actually makes any money... their food is disgusting.

The one on Macleod (between Heritage & Glenmore) closed down awhile ago... perhaps that's a sign.

sputnik
09-03-2009, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by masoncgy
The one on Macleod (between Heritage & Glenmore) closed down awhile ago... perhaps that's a sign.

That one closed down because the property owners are redeveloping the land and didn't renew their lease.

Heavy All Whopper + Poutine = 1500 calories of WIN!

masoncgy
09-03-2009, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by sputnik

That one closed down because the property owners are redeveloping the land and didn't renew their lease.

Heavy All Whopper + Poutine = 1500 calories of WIN!

I can't imagine it was ever very busy... was a ghost town any time I drove by, just like the other handful of BK's around town.

Is this the same situation with the McDonald's just a couple spots down that recently shut down?

heavyD
09-03-2009, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by masoncgy
Burger King... fucking sick... :barf:

I can't believe that chain actually makes any money... their food is disgusting.

I dunno. The rest of the menu isn't that great but I still think the Whopper is the best fast food burger available

kenny
09-03-2009, 10:31 AM
Angry Whopper... :drool:

GQBalla
09-03-2009, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by heavyD

I dunno. The rest of the menu isn't that great but I still think the Whopper is the best fast food burger available

werd!

masoncgy
09-03-2009, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by kenny
Angry Whopper... :drool:

I gave it a try. Gross. Wendy's Jalapeno Melt thing is far far greater in every aspect.

Teen burgers are probably the best fast food burger, IMO.

A basic burger needs to have mustard on it... something that Wendy's & BK do not do... and I have no idea why. Ketchup & mayo = bland.

sdiep
09-03-2009, 02:37 PM
Wendy's doesn't do mustard on their burgers? I guess I didn't notice.

Speaking of which, heard their boneless chicken tastes like crap.

+ 1 Poutine at BK.

Manhattan
09-03-2009, 03:06 PM
I just like to chill @ BK Lounge.

:rofl:

desto2para
09-03-2009, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by Manhattan
Got a coupon in the mail for a free serving of mac & cheese at Burger King. Since when have they had that on the menu? Anyone tried it yet? Thinking of picking some up on the way home.

they always had mac and cheese on the kids menu

TDFTW
09-03-2009, 03:17 PM
I got it. It's gross, don't waste the coupon lol!