PDA

View Full Version : Visions Custom Install : Another satisfied customer!

ZMan2k2
09-01-2009, 04:52 PM
So, I've been looking around for an alarm/starter combo for my truck for a while now, but after finding some prices to be more than I wanted to pay, I left it alone for a while. Carlo, the sales manager at Visions custom install, got in contact with me and asked if I was still looking. He gave me a good price quote, with everything, on a brand new Viper system. I was debating between this and Compustar, and decided that the Viper was the way to go. Made the appointment, and even got a reminder PM the day before.

Come the day of install, and I show up a little early. Everything is ready to go, and my truck goes in for surgery right away. Complete install took about 3 hours, but I was okay with that, as IMO, the more time taken, the better the job will be. And I was right. Attention to detail throughout the install. Wiring is done to make it all look factory, under dash and under hood. Time is taken after the install to explain the basics on how thing work, and I'm told, that some of the programming of the remote is left up to me, so that I would HAVE to read the manual. I like it.:thumbsup:

After all was explained, I was ready to pay, and guess what? It worked out to cheaper than I was initially told for a quote. By a good $70. Quality service and a great price. I highly recommend Visions Custom Install for great service and a great price. Keep up the good work all.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: