PDA

View Full Version : Dynomotive

B18C
08-23-2002, 02:30 AM
I just took my car to Dynomotive today and I must say that I am VERY impressed. I didn't find any problems with the mustang dyno. I got very consistent results and would definitely go back. He has the best rates, doesn't charge extra for the lambda meter, and extremely flexible hours. With this guy in town nobody has an excuse not to dyno their car - except you all wheel drive guys, of course ;)

Plus, Toma is a extremely knowledgeable guy and was a pleasure to deal with. :thumbsup:

If you are interested, I highly recommend his shop. Here's a link www.dynomotive.ca

-A

BTW, I made 202whp and 156 ft.lbs. Not the greatest peak numbers but my power curve is as smooth as can be.

shadowz
08-23-2002, 03:21 AM
Hey Archie you forgot your dyno slips at Dynomotive dude

4wheeldrift
08-23-2002, 07:04 AM
Originally posted by B18C
With this guy in town nobody has an excuse not to dyno their car - except you all wheel drive guys, of course ;)

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Dirty_SOHC
08-23-2002, 07:17 AM
How much did it cost you and how many runs??

redline
08-23-2002, 08:27 AM
did you set cam gears also? Time for that water injection kit!

sexualbanana
08-23-2002, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by shadowz
Hey Archie you forgot your dyno slips at Dynomotive dude

I know, did any of you guys pick it up for me? I was in such a hurry last night that I forgot about everything :nut:

Originally posted by redline
did you set cam gears also? Time for that water injection kit!

Yup and Yup ;)

This is B18C, btw

Redlyne_mr2
08-23-2002, 09:22 AM
Thomas is the man..super freindly guy..and knows about turbos ,but stay away from that chinese/western cuisine restaurant down the block:barf:
400 bucks a day for a dyno session how can you go wrong.....show up with a bunch of buds and its super cheap for everyone plus it gives you tiem to tune and make a bunch of runs:thumbsup:

Toma
08-23-2002, 04:37 PM
Awww, schucks.... Thanks guys, I do this cause it is a blast!

And its "Toma" by the way, though I don't think I spelled it out for you when you were there ;)

Archie, if you are at race city tonight, I will bring your sheets....look for the black Mustang that will probably be broken after its first pass ;)

Toma

Toma
08-23-2002, 04:38 PM
Dude, I LOVE that chinese restaurant.... you got to have the special with ginger beef, fried rice and chicken fried Chow Mein....$5 and its HUGE ;)

shadowz
08-23-2002, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by Toma
Dude, I LOVE that chinese restaurant.... you got to have the special with ginger beef, fried rice and chicken fried Chow Mein....$5 and its HUGE ;)

Hahaha you went there? Ya its pretty good and its cheap too!

Loose
08-23-2002, 05:08 PM
That's not chinese food!