09-02-2009, 06:54 PM
old school
http://www.1resimler.com/data/media/1130/1967Shelby_Cobra_SuperSnake.jpg

new school
http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww89/efnfast/fincbr1.jpg

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww89/efnfast/fincbr2.jpg

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww89/efnfast/fincbr3.jpg

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww89/efnfast/fincbr7.jpg

I went through Shawnessy during lunchtime; did I blow out anybody's ear drums? :rofl:

dj_rice
09-02-2009, 07:02 PM
I don't get it?It looks identical to me?What makes it new school?

89s1
09-02-2009, 07:07 PM
its a kit car with a more modern engine maybe?

Don't get me wrong, I'm confused too. If anything I'd say I like the look of the "old one" more with those fan blades staring at me like that.

m10-power
09-02-2009, 07:12 PM
Ralph did a nice job

SRT10Killer
09-02-2009, 07:20 PM
bad/10

Eleanor
09-02-2009, 07:30 PM
Psssh, ricer. Vinyls & a hood scoop? Welcome to the 90's. :nut:

Shlade
09-02-2009, 07:51 PM
you have to much money
what do you do for a living?

top_speed
09-02-2009, 07:56 PM
i think i saw this car in sylvan about a month ago....was a older guy driving it,it was raining and the top was down:rofl:

2EFNFAST
09-02-2009, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by 89s1
its a kit car with a more modern engine maybe?

Don't get me wrong, I'm confused too. If anything I'd say I like the look of the "old one" more with those fan blades staring at me like that.

I meant mine's better, because I built it, not a chicken farmer :o Lighter, better suspension, original is dual superchargers making 800hp (flywheel), i'm n/a almost 700 (flywheel)

Originally posted by m10-power
Ralph did a nice job

He left a teeeeny tinnnnnny (1/2mm) bug in the base coat. -10000/10 ..... I kid I kid, he did a good job :thumbsup:

Originally posted by top_speed
i think i saw this car in sylvan about a month ago....was a older guy driving it,it was raining and the top was down:rofl:

Another cobra, but not me - I'm the only 1 with a supersnake scoop, i'm 26, I've never driven in the rain (snowstorm from davenport yes, but not rain, lol), and no top :D

NickGT
09-02-2009, 08:27 PM
2EFN you did a great job with this car. Look forward to seeing it on the streets / at shows! Really liking the paint job with the bullitt rims :thumbsup:

Graham_A_M
09-02-2009, 10:35 PM
2efnfast: Resident hardcore Cobra nut.

Looks good. Not too much you can do with these cars that isn't blasphemous but you seemed to have pulled it off well.

Those chrome rad fans in the first pic just kill the car though. I guess with space concerns they have to go somewhere right?:nut:

2EFNFAST
09-02-2009, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by Graham_A_M
2efnfast: Resident hardcore Cobra nut.

Looks good. Not too much you can do with these cars that isn't blasphemous but you seemed to have pulled it off well.

Those chrome rad fans in the first pic just kill the car though. I guess with space concerns they have to go somewhere right?:nut:

If I understand them right, they're puller fans.....gotta get more airflow in to cool her down.

My radiator (ron davis) does a kick ass job just by itself - I can idle in traffic for several minutes and my water temp remains pegged at 200* solid (180* t-stat, 195* fans on)

ACmil
09-04-2009, 05:50 PM
Any defference :confused:

86max
09-09-2009, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by 2EFNFAST

I went through Shawnessy during lunchtime; did I blow out anybody's ear drums? :rofl:

Haha I'm pretty sure I heard you at lunch, 162nd/mcleod?

Car looks good (thumbsup)

2EFNFAST
09-09-2009, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by 86max

Haha I'm pretty sure I heard you at lunch, 162nd/mcleod?

Car looks good (thumbsup)

Could be; I like going up and down that road to get to 7-11 for gas :angel:

rockanrepublic
09-09-2009, 11:35 PM
i had a guy and his family driving a blue one come into switchbox a couple days ago was that you 2EFNFAST?:dunno:
i snapped two pictures but i dont got my upload cord with me at the moment.

2EFNFAST
09-09-2009, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by rockanrepublic
i had a guy and his family driving a blue one come into switchbox a couple days ago was that you 2EFNFAST?:dunno:
i snapped two pictures but i dont got my upload cord with me at the moment.

Nope - don't even know what switchbox is, hehe.

You can identify me 2 ways.

1) The hoodscoop - this is a stock hoodscoop

http://severinghaus.org/gallery/d/3253-1/DSCF4567_shelby_cobra_sm.jpg

This is my hoodscoop

Mine is obviously much larger (and there's only 4 supersnake molds made to my knowledge)

2) I'm loud. You can't miss my exhaust note.
JDscX5RF_-Q

rockanrepublic
09-10-2009, 12:40 AM

Nope - don't even know what switchbox is, hehe.

You can identify me 2 ways.

1) The hoodscoop - this is a stock hoodscoop

http://severinghaus.org/gallery/d/3253-1/DSCF4567_shelby_cobra_sm.jpg

This is my hoodscoop

Mine is obviously much larger (and there's only 4 supersnake molds made to my knowledge)

2) I'm loud. You can't miss my exhaust note.
JDscX5RF_-Q

oh haha the guy who came by had a babyseat beside the driver for his kid;)

luxor
09-10-2009, 01:33 AM
So what do you wear ear plugs when you drive that thing?

2EFNFAST
09-10-2009, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by rockanrepublic

oh haha the guy who came by had a babyseat beside the driver for his kid;)

haha, yea, no, not me ... i think I'd be arrested for child endangerment if I put one in mine :D

Originally posted by luxor
So what do you wear ear plugs when you drive that thing?

Sometimes - if I know I might be giving it a bit of gas, I have some sleep plugs (molded ear plugs) I wear; other times I don't use anything.

It's not so bad since the sidepipes push the noise to the sides me...much more painful for those around me :D .... the only exception is if I rev over 4.5k RPM - after that point it goes from LOUD to OMFG-MY EARS ARE BLEEDING-LOUD (where it's phsyically too painful to drive it without ear plugs at that point)

For example, in that youtube video above, I'm babying the engine really - not revving above 4.5krpm or pushing it in the least

bituerbo
09-10-2009, 09:21 AM

haha, yea, no, not me ... i think I'd be arrested for child endangerment if I put one in mine :D

Sometimes - if I know I might be giving it a bit of gas, I have some sleep plugs (molded ear plugs) I wear; other times I don't use anything.

It's not so bad since the sidepipes push the noise to the sides me...much more painful for those around me :D .... the only exception is if I rev over 4.5k RPM - after that point it goes from LOUD to OMFG-MY EARS ARE BLEEDING-LOUD (where it's phsyically too painful to drive it without ear plugs at that point)

For example, in that youtube video above, I'm babying the engine really - not revving above 4.5krpm or pushing it in the least

Why don't you make it quieter?

Tomaz
09-10-2009, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by bituerbo

Why would you? lol

GQBalla
09-10-2009, 11:05 AM
nice car, and damn...thats freaking loud

bituerbo
09-10-2009, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by Tomaz

Why would you? lol

Because he is knowingly (and intentionally?) subjecting other drives on the road to discomfort and possible harm?

2EFNFAST
09-10-2009, 11:45 AM

Because he is knowingly (and intentionally?) subjecting other drives on the road to discomfort and possible harm?

I don't know what you're talking about - as far as I know, everybody loves straight pipes on a 408w :angel:

bituerbo
09-10-2009, 12:10 PM

I don't know what you're talking about - as far as I know, everybody loves straight pipes on a 408w :angel:

You seem pretty full of yourself in all your posts dude. Why don't you turn yourself down a notch, and that excessively loud exhaust while you're at it. If you want to run open pipes at the track or off-highway then that's fine. But if you're tearing around town trying to impress people with how loud you can be, that's a fvcking tool move.

alloroc
09-10-2009, 12:26 PM

For safety of course.

calgarygts
09-10-2009, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by alloroc

For safety of course.

hahahahaha, not often I actually laugh because of something I read on here. This one made me laugh, nicely done.

scat19
09-10-2009, 12:40 PM
Jealous.

2EFNFAST
09-10-2009, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by alloroc

For safety of course.

Safety .... of course! :angel:

jonnycat
09-10-2009, 01:27 PM
Nice work. These things are a blast. I've only drive a replica home built with a 302 ci, I couldn't imagine 700hp in these things. Beastly.

2EFNFAST
09-10-2009, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by jonnycat
Nice work. These things are a blast. I've only drive a replica home built with a 302 ci, I couldn't imagine 700hp in these things. Beastly.

Don't forget the 4.10 gearing as well ...makes it very streetable, honest =)

2EFNFAST
09-11-2009, 12:08 AM
Took another trip into Shawnessy past the high school today. Didn't see many hot girls hanging outside though .... hot teenage girls, where are youuuuuuuuuuu :(

Oh yea, and ROOFLES to the audi 'vert that was beside me at the 7-11 traffic light. It was being driven by an older guy who had a hot blonde passenger. I gave her a little rev and all she did was roll up her window - yea, I'm sure rolling it up was really helpful with the top down, lol.

Of course, for safety reasons, I popped the clutch and smoked the tires for about 20ft at 5000RPM until I let off the throttle so the audi would know of my general positioning on the road. For safety reasons of course :angel:

luxor
09-11-2009, 02:53 AM
Took another trip into Shawnessy past the high school today. Didn't see many hot girls hanging outside though .... hot teenage girls, where are youuuuuuuuuuu :(

Oh yea, and ROOFLES to the audi 'vert that was beside me at the 7-11 traffic light. It was being driven by an older guy who had a hot blonde passenger. I gave her a little rev and all she did was roll up her window - yea, I'm sure rolling it up was really helpful with the top down, lol.

Of course, for safety reasons, I popped the clutch and smoked the tires for about 20ft at 5000RPM until I let off the throttle so the audi would know of my general positioning on the road. For safety reasons of course :angel:

:rofl:

Although I probably wouldn't enjoy your ear-bleeding loud exhaust either but that was a pretty hilarious post - especially the first part.

J NRG
09-11-2009, 03:12 AM

MintRacer
09-11-2009, 05:12 AM
have you flown by any cops that paid any attention to your loud ass exhaust?

2EFNFAST
09-11-2009, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by MintRacer
have you flown by any cops that paid any attention to your loud ass exhaust?

All the time - no problems - I've even had 1 guy hanging out of his cruiser to get a better look at the car, giving me 2 thumbs up, hah.

Probably doesn't hurt that my bodywork/paint is done by a guy who still works in the police dep't :D

Originally posted by J NRG
Nice car but not too sure what to make of the school girls part.

You don't like looking for 16-18yr old hotties?

top_speed
09-11-2009, 12:09 PM

All the time - no problems - I've even had 1 guy hanging out of his cruiser to get a better look at the car, giving me 2 thumbs up, hah.
Are you white?

J NRG
09-11-2009, 01:16 PM

2EFNFAST
09-11-2009, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by J NRG
no dude.... im 30.

Oh, okay. I'm 26 so it's still okay for me :angel:

Drsuce
09-11-2009, 01:22 PM
cops love american muscle... i get thumbs up all the time in my mystic.... OR x pipe + mac mufflers = loud ;) not 408 with straight pipes loud tho :P

Tik-Tok
09-11-2009, 01:23 PM

Teenage girls value their hearing. It's also impossible to non-stop talk on their cell phones with a loud engine around.

You pushed them away.

Tomaz
09-11-2009, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok

Teenage girls value their hearing. It's also impossible to non-stop talk on their cell phones with a loud engine around.

You pushed them away.

If they cant handle the raw power, maybe they are not the girls for him! ;)

2EFNFAST
09-11-2009, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by Drsuce
cops love american muscle... i get thumbs up all the time in my mystic.... OR x pipe + mac mufflers = loud ;) not 408 with straight pipes loud tho :P

Mmmmmmmm, mystic cobras rule :drool:

Originally posted by Tik-Tok

You pushed them away.

Hmmmm. So I need someting to suck them in closer then.....like a twin turbo :devil:

nissanguy
09-12-2009, 06:30 PM
the new school is way nicer than the old school

eleven11
04-16-2010, 08:46 PM
hey OP, do you live in lake chapparal? i think you are my gfs neighbor! i saw you, or him, pull it out of his garage 2 weeks ago. gorgeous

2EFNFAST
04-16-2010, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by eleven11
hey OP, do you live in lake chapparal? i think you are my gfs neighbor! i saw you, or him, pull it out of his garage 2 weeks ago. gorgeous

No - I don't like people so I don't live around people :rofl:

I know the car you're talking about - that's Dean's car. It used to be red; then he crashed it and saw my paint job and stole my color. I'm no longer original :cry:

You can tell it's me by the hoodscoop - most cobras have a dinky ass hoodscoop. I've got a manly supersnake scoop (5x the size of the stock hoodscoop)

Darell_n
04-16-2010, 09:47 PM
When I see a Cobra pass me on the shoulder I'll know it's you.

2EFNFAST
04-16-2010, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by Darell_n
When I see a Cobra pass me on the shoulder I'll know it's you.

Beyond style passing bioooooooootch :burnout:

Cody D
04-17-2010, 12:12 AM
Your youtube video kicks ass, what am I doing continually buying cars with these small engines.

2EFNFAST
04-17-2010, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by Cody D
Your youtube video kicks ass, what am I doing continually buying cars with these small engines.

You're being a pussy .... oh, wait, sorry, I think that was one of that them there rhetorical questions, eh ;)

Somehow I don't think your wife would like my car very much ... all women seem to do is glare at me, roll up their windows, then continue to glare at me when they realize you can't escape a heavily cam'd car running straight pipes :rofl:

Cody D
04-17-2010, 12:33 AM
You're being a pussy .... oh, wait, sorry, I think that was one of that them there rhetorical questions, eh ;)

Somehow I don't think your wife would like my car very much ... all women seem to do is glare at me, roll up their windows, then continue to glare at me when they realize you can't escape a heavily cam'd car running straight pipes :rofl:

Who cares what they think, that car is bad ass, you on the other hand are a donkey, but your car is great.

2EFNFAST
04-17-2010, 12:47 AM

Who cares what they think, that car is bad ass, you on the other hand are a donkey, but your car is great.

If I post some shirtless pics of me flexing, will that change your opinion of me? :confused:

Cody D
04-17-2010, 01:09 AM
If I post some shirtless pics of me flexing, will that change your opinion of me? :confused:

Are you looking for any change of opinion or a positive change of opinion, there is a difference.

Toma
04-17-2010, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by Tomaz

Why would you? lol
Loud is VERY gay.

This is the new millenium... ie "New School" :burnout: :poosie:

2EFNFAST
04-17-2010, 01:32 AM

Are you looking for any change of opinion or a positive change of opinion, there is a difference.

:(

Disoblige
04-17-2010, 05:19 PM