PDA

View Full Version : BMW Douchebag Violence in SW (BLVD Shooting)

homelessman
09-06-2009, 09:52 AM
Drove past 4th St. and they have 2 blocks taped off with police tape. Yellow cones scattered in front of BLVD and a black 6 series Bimma with it's door open sitting in the middle of road with cones surrounding it.

Giant :facepalm: to these guys.

dirtsniffer
09-06-2009, 10:02 AM
ummm dude got shot up.. i heard he might be dead:rolleyes:

Canmorite
09-06-2009, 10:47 AM
Date: Sun Sep 6 10:27:18 2009
Subject: Homicide – 18 Ave and 4 Street SW

-----BEGIN MD5 -----------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
CITYBEAT - CITY OF CALGARY PRESS RELEASE
-----------------------------------------------------------------

At about 2:37 AM on Sunday the 6 September 2009 police
received several calls of gunshots being heard in the area of
18 Ave and 4 Street SW.

First units in the area located an injured adult male seated
in a black BMW that was stopped in the north bound curb lane
of the 1800 block of 4 Street SW. EMS treated the male and
transported him to hospital where he later died.

Police have presently cordoned off and area from 17 Ave to 19
Ave SW and 4 Street to 2 Street SW while the investigation is
underway. It is anticipated that this area will be closed
most of the day.

The Homicide Unit is conducting the investigation.

-30-

Public Email Contact:

[email protected]

-----END MD5 2bf54841a2da676547e1b9680276cd89-----

http://www.gov.calgary.ab.ca/citybeat/public/2009/09/release.20090906_102718_5603_0

TorqueDog
09-06-2009, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by homelessman
BMW Douchebag Violence in SW
Drove past 4th St. and they have 2 blocks taped off with police tape. Yellow cones scattered in front of BLVD and a black 6 series Bimma with it's door open sitting in the middle of road with cones surrounding it.

Giant :facepalm: to these guys. Giant :facepalm: to you, you fucking moron.

Yeah, the guy got shot, TOTALLY his fault for being a 'BMW Douchebag', isn't it?

eblend
09-06-2009, 10:57 AM

Giant :facepalm: to these guys.

:facepalm: The dude died man

eblend
09-06-2009, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by TorqueDog
Giant :facepalm: to you, you fucking moron.

Yeah, the guy got shot, TOTALLY his fault for being a 'BMW Douchebag', isn't it?

I typed something along those lines before deciding to make it simple.....but glad someone said it.

homelessman
09-06-2009, 10:58 AM
Giant :facepalm: to you, you fucking moron.

Eat a dick. Don't take the douchebag stuff so seriously :rofl:

eblend
09-06-2009, 10:59 AM

I love dick.

Good for you

homelessman
09-06-2009, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by eblend

Good for you

:facepalm:

homelessman
09-06-2009, 11:02 AM
I stand my my statement for now. We will find out more as the investigation goes on.

eblend
09-06-2009, 11:03 AM
Man you edit your messages lots. I made a quote of your original message expecting for you to come back and edit it...once you realized how stupid your comment was.

homelessman
09-06-2009, 11:07 AM
Man you edit your messages lots. I made a quote of your original message expecting for you to come back and edit it...once you realized how stupid your comment was.

Move along, kid. :rofl:

Go find your way into the video game section.

AE92_TreunoSC
09-06-2009, 11:12 AM
It's rare a car like that gets accidentally shot up. As cold as it is he probably had it coming.

I remember a white M5 getting riddled full of holes a year or two ago...

SR240SX
09-06-2009, 11:13 AM
This joke only works when a BMW owner does something stupid...

This guy got shot.....

You failed....hard...

here put this on..
http://www.kotaku.com/assets/resources/2006/12/flame_suit.jpg

euro_racer
09-06-2009, 12:39 PM
:rofl: i love it when ppl make threads about douchebags only to end up looking like the REAL douchebag in the end :clap: :thumbsup:

Kloubek
09-06-2009, 12:48 PM
The fact is, he probably WAS a douchebag. Not because he drove a BMW, but because someone felt the need to shoot him. I guarantee you - the only way *I* would ever get killed by a drive-by is due to a stray bullet. I don't fuck people over enough for them to want to shoot me.

ZorroAMG
09-06-2009, 12:52 PM
Major :facepalm: to homelessbroad.

anschutz_92
09-06-2009, 12:57 PM
Driveby + BMW + Male = Gang killing

Beyond is so full of bleeding beta males it isn't even funny. Dude pissed off the wrong person and died for it. His lifestyle choices caused his death I have no more sympathy for him than I would a 60 y/o drunk dying in a crash.

JAYMEZ
09-06-2009, 01:35 PM
My ex called me about it.. She works there. Hmmm It was only a matter of time at BLVD for this to happen.

eblend
09-06-2009, 02:04 PM

Move along, kid. :rofl:

Go find your way into the video game section.

Dude, judging by your comments your no older then 20, (I am tempted to say 15). I doubt your older then me...kid.

JEFFRIX
09-06-2009, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by JAYMEZ
My ex called me about it.. She works there. Hmmm It was only a matter of time at BLVD for this to happen.

and u thought it maybe a bootycall didn't you.. :devil:

JAYMEZ
09-06-2009, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by JEFFRIX

and u thought it maybe a bootycall didn't you.. :devil:

lol no. talk to her all the time.

Graham_A_M
09-06-2009, 02:42 PM

Dude, judging by your comments your no older then 20, (I am tempted to say 15). I doubt your older then me...kid.

I was going to say no older then 17:dunno:

top_speed
09-06-2009, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by Graham_A_M

I was going to say no older then 17:dunno:
i was going to say no younger then 60, he is a grumpy old fuck.

homelessman
09-06-2009, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by anschutz_92
Driveby + BMW + Male = Gang killing

Beyond is so full of bleeding beta males it isn't even funny.

:werd: The betas are out in full force, as usual.

Let's recap here, based on what CFCN is reporting.

BMW with BC plates (clue #1) rolls out of the alley way (clue #2) and out onto 4th St., coming to a rest with driver suffering from gun shot wounds. Short time later, another male arrives at a hospital to be treated for gun shot wounds (clue #3).

Sounds totally normal and no affiliations with gangs or drugs.

5hift
09-06-2009, 04:48 PM
It was a long time coming for David

This was the 3rd attempt at his life, and in the last one an innocent man driving an identical truck as his got killed.

For anyone questioning if he was a gangster ... He took part in a shootout at a dog walking park in Vancouver where 150 shots from automatic weapons were fired in the middle of the day.

Maybe this is the wake-up call local police need to admit the huge number of gangsters from the lower mainland who have relocated to Calgary over the past few years. Not to mention how UN has taken over FK in Calgary.

max_boost
09-06-2009, 05:09 PM
^

Not to self, do not drive the same car as a gangster! :eek:

Mibz
09-06-2009, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by max_boost
^

Not to self, do not drive the same car as a gangster! :eek: That's why I rock the Neon.

TheCheff
09-06-2009, 05:15 PM
good the last thing we need is dbag gangsters coming from the lower mainland into Calgary gtfo :guns: They have already ruined most of BC with they're bs.

homelessman
09-06-2009, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by TheCheff
good the last thing we need is dbag gangsters coming from the lower mainland into Calgary gtfo :guns: They have already ruined most of BC with they're bs.

Dude, they are here and have been for a long time.

No sympathy for this Dave guy.... glad he finally met his end and no innocents were hurt. The world is better off without him.

homelessman
09-06-2009, 05:23 PM
Looks like he was a BMW douchebag of the highest order. :rolleyes:

The_Rural_Juror
09-06-2009, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by 5hift
Not to mention how UN has taken over FK in Calgary.

UN? A little back story for the rest of us please.

Spoons
09-06-2009, 05:29 PM
It was a long time coming for David

This was the 3rd attempt at his life, and in the last one an innocent man driving an identical truck as his got killed.

For anyone questioning if he was a gangster ... He took part in a shootout at a dog walking park in Vancouver where 150 shots from automatic weapons were fired in the middle of the day.

Maybe this is the wake-up call local police need to admit the huge number of gangsters from the lower mainland who have relocated to Calgary over the past few years. Not to mention how UN has taken over FK in Calgary.

Now everyone shuts up against homelessman now.

Oh beyond...

TeamBestBud
09-06-2009, 05:46 PM

Hmmm It was only a matter of time at BLVD for this to happen.

110% agreed.

Originally posted by Spoons

Oh beyond...

Nobody likes hobos.

TorqueDog
09-06-2009, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by Spoons

Oh beyond... An idiot who gets lucky is still an idiot.

R154
09-06-2009, 06:15 PM
5hift what do you mean "un". Would you mind explaining bro?

TeamBestBud
09-06-2009, 06:17 PM
United Nations?

homelessman
09-06-2009, 06:26 PM
An idiot who gets lucky is still an idiot.

:(

We are not that bad:

http://www.thestarphoenix.com/news/Winnipeg+homeless+hero+saves+second+person+from+river/1964014/story.html

sk65guy
09-06-2009, 06:28 PM
Ya i heard about these guys they are out of BC. http://www.stopgangsters.com/vancouver-gangsters/united-nations-gang

check that it has some background info.

Kona9
09-06-2009, 06:47 PM
UN = United Nations Gang

Apparently the roots are Vancouver (area) based.

Does anyone know if there is any Mara Salvatrucha (MS13) activity/members in Alberta at all?

5hift
09-06-2009, 07:11 PM
UN is a gang based in BC known for all its many ethnic origins of the members. They've been in a war with RS (Red Scorpion) in the lower mainland that makes Calgary's own gang situation seem like school yard shit. Both these crews are competing over running drug lines.

Recently police have been catching well known gangsters from Calgary and Edmonton associating with members of both RS and UN, hinting they are spreading out here.

Its been rumored that UN has absorbed/taken over Calgary's own FK(Fob Killers) and now that a known UN gang banger was shot dead in Calgary, it wouldn't surprise me.

As alluded to by those who are not surprised, with the tension going on between some crews that frequent some of these clubs, we should be happy it happened outside and was isolated to those involved.

psycoticclown
09-06-2009, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by Kona9
UN = United Nations Gang

Apparently the roots are Vancouver (area) based.

Does anyone know if there is any Mara Salvatrucha (MS13) activity/members in Alberta at all?

There was a MS13 dude that came in by plane and the police basically booted him out and sent him back to the States iirc.

homelessman
09-06-2009, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by sk65guy
Ya i heard about these guys they are out of BC. http://www.stopgangsters.com/vancouver-gangsters/united-nations-gang

check that it has some background info.

Seriously... a UN gravestone? How fucking pathetic is that.

If that were my kid, I would dig up his rotten corpse and bitch slap him for disgracing his family and society.

rockanrepublic
09-06-2009, 07:42 PM
welcome to LA 2.0 cut someone off get shot for it.

XylathaneGTR
09-06-2009, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by psycoticclown

There was a MS13 dude that came in by plane and the police basically booted him out and sent him back to the States iirc.

Yeah, I heard a while back that CPS intercepted an MS13 gang member in Calgary. I believe it was about a year ago and the media didn't make much of a point of mentioning it.

interlude
09-08-2009, 10:59 AM
UN is a gang based in BC known for all its many ethnic origins of the members. They've been in a war with RS (Red Scorpion) in the lower mainland that makes Calgary's own gang situation seem like school yard shit. Both these crews are competing over running drug lines.

Recently police have been catching well known gangsters from Calgary and Edmonton associating with members of both RS and UN, hinting they are spreading out here.

Its been rumored that UN has absorbed/taken over Calgary's own FK(Fob Killers) and now that a known UN gang banger was shot dead in Calgary, it wouldn't surprise me.

As alluded to by those who are not surprised, with the tension going on between some crews that frequent some of these clubs, we should be happy it happened outside and was isolated to those involved.

How do you know so much about this?

Rstar
09-08-2009, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by euro_racer
:rofl: i love it when ppl make threads about douchebags only to end up looking like the REAL douchebag in the end :clap: :thumbsup:

yep... thats great when that happens.

JAYMEZ
09-08-2009, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by interlude

Its pretty common knowledge I would think ?

8Ball
09-08-2009, 04:55 PM
http://a123.g.akamai.net/f/123/12465/1d/www.vancouversun.com/news/abbotsford+battles+gangs+with+back+school+program/1972351/1972354.bin?size=620x400

TurboD
09-08-2009, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by 8Ball
http://www.modelexis.com/beyond/1972354.jpg

http://www.galpinautosports.com/images/gallery/largeimg/hearse/hearse01.jpg

http://cache.jalopnik.com/assets/resources/2006/12/hearse1.jpg

http://mentalfloss.cachefly.net/blogs/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/hearse-camper.jpg

http://www.streetclassics.com/photos/MapleFest2003/Photos2/images/hearse-1.jpg

i think ive made my point.

5hift
09-08-2009, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by interlude

Its pretty common knowledge I would think ?

Yeah I didn't think I was saying anything most already didn't know.

Maybe someone will correct me but from what I know BLVD and Opus are FK hangouts so all this shouldnt be a surprise.

Gman.45
09-08-2009, 05:44 PM
If you want a lot more info on the UN and the rest of the gangs at war in the lower mainland, go to the Vancouver sun and read through Kim Bolan's blogs. She is shockingly well informed from what some people have told me.

thetransporter
09-08-2009, 05:49 PM
http://awkwardpress.com/wp-content/uploads/ghostbuster-car-01.jpg

TurboD
09-08-2009, 06:22 PM
^ i lold

Z_Fan
09-08-2009, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by Mibz
That's why I rock the Neon.

Me too. I know if I am hearing gun shots, they're probably just shooting at the piece of crap Neon.

Which is totally Ok.

l/l/rX
09-08-2009, 06:45 PM

Yeah I didn't think I was saying anything most already didn't know.

Maybe someone will correct me but from what I know BLVD and Opus are FK hangouts so all this shouldnt be a surprise.

really? i always thought opus was more of a FOB hangout then anything...

89s1
09-08-2009, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by TurboD
^ i lold

x2.

sputnik
09-08-2009, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by thetransporter
http://awkwardpress.com/wp-content/uploads/ghostbuster-car-01.jpg

That comes later.

homelessman
09-08-2009, 09:51 PM
Heard an interesting comment today. Friends of mine who were down in that area reportedly saw the Swat team circling the area in their trucks at around 12am.

Super_Geo
09-08-2009, 10:17 PM
We need to pass a law that denies public healthcare to people injured while involved in gang/criminal activities... At least when they die I don't have to pay out of pocket for it, so this one isn't too bad in my books.

G-ZUS
09-08-2009, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by Super_Geo
We need to pass a law that denies public healthcare to people injured while involved in gang/criminal activities... At least when they die I don't have to pay out of pocket for it, so this one isn't too bad in my books.

:werd:

freshprince1
09-09-2009, 10:01 AM

I agree. Also, add smokers who are getting treated for lung cancer and other smoking related issues.

SOAB
09-09-2009, 10:07 AM
lets add speeders that crash, or alcoholics that get liver disease, or fat people that eat and live an unhealthy lifestyle.

Crymson
09-09-2009, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by freshprince1

I agree. Also, add smokers who are getting treated for lung cancer and other smoking related issues.

Originally posted by SOAB
lets add speeders that crash, or alcoholics that get liver disease, or fat people that eat and live an unhealthy lifestyle.

Oh, and don't forget skiiers, snowboarders, skateboarders, bikers and rollerbladers who crash. Also tack on ATV's and snowmobilers because i find those things to be dangerous and uhealthy.

Also, all treatment for STD's

Ben
09-09-2009, 11:22 AM
RIP David, he was a chill guy.

haha, had to do it.

Seanith
09-09-2009, 11:34 AM
My buddy lives just down the street, this is what he told me.

"When I was walking down the alley behind our place I saw some cop lights at the end of the street but I was like well that’s nothing new, fukin BLVD. So ya must have just missed it. But in the morning I was like wtf going on outside, they had closed 4th street right off between 17th and 18th, so I went for a walk and looked around at about 10am, I was up early for some reason. There was a black M6 on the curb window shot out, bullet holes in the drivers door. The area had the yellow police tape everywhere and all down the street there was little evidence markers going on all the way to the alley on the other side of BLVD and they were cleaning up blood off the sidewalks.

Apparently it was some gang >-( from BC. He was shot and killed in his car as he tried to drive away or something. Fukin animals. Anyways I hope they shut down BLVD, but a murder will not be good for business. "

kerry
09-09-2009, 11:39 AM

Gangsters will pay CASH MONEY.

Zhariak
09-09-2009, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by kerry

4MkJ0YKfGnI

JAYMEZ
09-09-2009, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by kerry

:rofl:

thetransporter
09-09-2009, 01:09 PM

yeah and people who drink posions like alcohol and people who do drugs.

mac70135
09-09-2009, 01:40 PM
Is this David "BMW Douchebag" guy Persian by any chance? Cuz a co-worker of mine didn't show up for work today cuz she's mourning the death of her bf who is involved in a gang/drug dealer and drives a nice BMW.

Connect the dots?

Seanith
09-09-2009, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by mac70135
Is this David "BMW Douchebag" guy Persian by any chance? Cuz a co-worker of mine didn't show up for work today cuz she's mourning the death of her bf who is involved in a gang/drug dealer and drives a nice BMW.

Connect the dots?

Well my buddy thought it was an "Iranian" gang... he was mistaken by that, but might be the guy if you say he is persian.

5hift
09-09-2009, 01:45 PM

Connect the dots?

yeah he's persian

so your coworkers a gangster slut ?

mac70135
09-09-2009, 01:57 PM

yeah he's persian

so your coworkers a gangster slut ?

Hahahahahahahah could be? I've only worked with her a couple of times but totally seemed the type to go for someone like our deceased friend David.

I will go ask her myself once she comes back to work next week.

Crymson
09-09-2009, 02:00 PM
don't forget to tell her to get her head out of her ass.

CUG
09-09-2009, 02:15 PM

yeah he's persian

so your coworkers a gangster slut ? LOL LOLOLOL Quote of the day.

scat19
09-09-2009, 02:27 PM
Where's Jeremy now? He's a real gangsta. And he dun plays.

Super_Geo
09-09-2009, 03:07 PM

Hahahahahahahah could be? I've only worked with her a couple of times but totally seemed the type to go for someone like our deceased friend David.

I will go ask her myself once she comes back to work next week.

Link or snapshot of Facebook account ;)

JAYMEZ
09-09-2009, 03:18 PM

Connect the dots?

Whats the chicks first name ? and where u work?

snoop101
09-09-2009, 04:01 PM
This thread bugs me. when I first read it im thinking some guy in a BMW pissed of the OP, but when I started reading and watched the news it had nothing even to do with the BMW other then the guy had enough drug money to by a nice car.

homelessman
09-09-2009, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by snoop101
This thread bugs me. when I first read it im thinking some guy in a BMW pissed of the OP, but when I started reading and watched the news it had nothing even to do with the BMW other then the guy had enough drug money to by a nice car.

Did you shed a tear? Cues the violins.

Super_Geo
09-09-2009, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by freshprince1

Originally posted by SOAB

Originally posted by thetransporter
yeah and people who drink posions like alcohol and people who do drugs.

Shit, you know what the worst part of reading all of your guys' comments is? I just realized I support private health care.... :(

I used to be such a liberal guy back in university... what happened to me?

R154
09-09-2009, 04:39 PM
ahh. You started living in the real world where you cant talk to you boss and get a 3hr extension on your lab because you went to the den, failed to pick up a girl, but you are sure you garnered a number belonging to a creature that counts as neither a girl, or a horse.

This may, or may not be a true story.

thetransporter
09-09-2009, 10:35 PM

Shit, you know what the worst part of reading all of your guys' comments is? I just realized I support private health care.... :(

well i think of it as it this.

we have a smoker for example, he spends 30+ years of his life smoking, he gets very rotten and has cancers after, wonders what happened to him, insists he took care of himself, strains the hospitals, well more important his loved ones. then the complain they were treated no well while in care. its like you didn't have a accident, you lived your life with no responsibility.

i mean i dont understand, if you have KIDS take care of yourself. even if they are already 25+ you still put a strain on them.

adamc
09-09-2009, 10:59 PM

You started earning real money.