PDA

View Full Version : FS: Xbox 360 120GB HDD

eblend
09-06-2009, 03:30 PM
Hello,

I got a spare WD1200BEVS hdds laying around waiting for a good home in a 360. If people don't know what these drives are, they are basically Western Digital drives which can be made to look like Fijitsu drives that xbox 360 uses. This drive has already been configured to work in the 360, however, it is a plain drive without the enclosure. I have an xbox transfer data trasnfer kit, so for anyone who has a small HDD already and would like to upgrade to a 120GB drive, I am offering this service (just this once, only got 1 drive).

Basically, you drop off your 20GB drive with encloser for me, I migrate all of your user data/saves ect over to the 120GB HDD and swap out the enclosures (you can have our old 20GB drive back as well without the enclosure). This drive will look identical to the 360 as the orignal microsoft drive sold for $159, therefore there is no worried about getting banned from live or anything like that. I have been using these drives in my 2 360s for a long long time, and I am an active gold member.

PRICE: $80 total, transfer included while you wait.