PDA

View Full Version : Projector Rental

koopkoop2
09-06-2009, 04:53 PM
Does anyone know a good place to rent a projector and screen for a day?

I've checked Vistek already and they're asking a whopping $150 / day for just the projector.

S13_Ryan
09-06-2009, 05:12 PM
I've got two screens for sale. 50 for 6 footer. And 75 for the 8 footer

FraserB
09-06-2009, 05:20 PM
Unique Communications.

They are up by the airport and had good rates when we used them.

eblend
09-06-2009, 05:31 PM
What do you need a projector for? I can rent you mine for like $40 bucks, its standard VGA projector, nothing too fancy. $40 bucks a day + $200 for collateral (refundable upon return)

swak
09-06-2009, 10:38 PM
Try 'Sharp'. They come to my work all the time.
Pretty dece stuff.

ercchry
09-06-2009, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by swak
Try 'Sharp'. They come to my work all the time.
Pretty dece stuff.

sharp's audio visual?

i work there... im not too sure if the rentals side of the business does residential stuff

koopkoop2
09-06-2009, 11:30 PM
eblend, I've sent you a PM. Thanks for the offer.

I will check out Sharp's as well.

Please keep em coming! Thanks to everyone who's contributed so far.

koopkoop2
09-07-2009, 12:22 PM
OK. Got good leads going on the projector, but I still need 1-2 screens.

Would anyone want to help me by renting me their? Rental fee + damage deposit.

Thanks!

brownboi
09-07-2009, 09:18 PM
House of Bounce.
they do projector and screen rentals for pretty cheap and good prices

kenny
09-07-2009, 10:11 PM
Future Shop and Best Buy both rent out projectors. ;)

14 days at a time, must leave a large deposit that is fully refundable. Rent to Own. If you keep it for more than 14 days, its yours.

barmanjay
09-07-2009, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by kenny
Future Shop and Best Buy both rent out projectors. ;)

14 days at a time, must leave a large deposit that is fully refundable. Rent to Own. If you keep it for more than 14 days, its yours.

http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss296/Secret_Agent_Clank_/Iseewhatyoudidtherelolcat.jpg

nonlinear
09-07-2009, 10:48 PM
why can't you just use a white wall, or hang up a white sheet?

1366fan
01-06-2014, 11:24 AM
I've rented from these guys...

http://audiolightingrentals.draxion.com/

Cheap... $29 / day for a decent projector, laptops for $29 as well, screens and other stuff. Email them for best pricing... the site doesn't reflect some of their discounts

blairtruck
01-06-2014, 11:35 AM
5 year bump not bad. costco has 100% return policy for 2 years.
rent for 1 year at full price. return for refund

codetrap
01-06-2014, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by blairtruck
5 year bump not bad. costco has 100% return policy for 2 years.
rent for 1 year at full price. return for refund Not anymore. 90 days now, subject to approval and exclusions. They're on to you man, and if they determine that you're "renting", they'll note it in your account and you'll own it. I actually watched that happen to a guy in the returns line. The lady told the guy that he was no longer able to return stuff due to too many returns, and if he had a problem with that they would refund his membership.

http://www.costco.ca/returns-replacements-refunds.html#costco-guarantee

Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell and will refund your purchase price, with the following exceptions:

Electronics: Costco will accept returns within 90 days from the date of purchase for televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, iPodŽ/MP3 players and cellular phones and other products identified by Costco from time to time.
Diamonds: When returning items containing a 1.00 ct diamond or larger, Costco will require additional time to verify the diamond, in which case a refund will be approved upon positive verification. This process may require two to five business days.

Costco may in the future restrict its return policy regarding other products. Restriction will be shown at the point of purchase.

blairtruck
01-06-2014, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by codetrap
Not anymore. 90 days now, subject to approval and exclusions. They're on to you man, and if they determine that you're "renting", they'll note it in your account and you'll own it. I actually watched that happen to a guy in the returns line. The lady told the guy that he was no longer able to return stuff due to too many returns, and if he had a problem with that they would refund his membership.

http://www.costco.ca/returns-replacements-refunds.html#costco-guarantee

ive only ever returned a blender after a year. supposedly costco has the best return policy when legit

sexualbanana
01-07-2014, 02:50 PM
We rented a projector and screen for my buddy's wedding a couple years ago at long and mcquade.

EDIT: Or, was it Axe? Shit. I forget. One of those two