PDA

View Full Version : Heavens Fitness

Jerms
09-08-2009, 12:29 PM
Hey,

Just wondering if anybody here has or had any experiences with Heavens Elevated Fitness gym?
I am considering joining this gym, but would definately like some feedback before I commit.

If you can help me out that'll be great. Thanks!

TurboD
09-08-2009, 06:34 PM
if i was you i would go down and ask them what their rates are and look around and see for yourself what they have to offer.

ask for a couple free sessions.

no need to commit to anything.

then you can come back and make a thread all about your personal experiences with the gym.

just a suggestion.

looks like a womens gym

Doozer
09-08-2009, 08:20 PM
I had a membership when they were at their old building, and during the transition to the one they're in now. I really liked the old place - the people were there to exercise, wasn't pretentious. The stuff was a bit older, but I liked it.

As soon as they moved to the new building my attendance dropped off ... it seemed to bring the out all the people I'd avoided at other gyms. Never renewed after that year expired.

That was 4-5 years ago, so I can't say what it's like now. All I know is that I'm not interested in going back there.

Jerms
09-09-2009, 12:22 PM
Yeah I am going to set up an appointment in the next few weeks or so.

I sent them an email inquiring about the rates and they emailed me the membership rates. They have a bunch of different options to a bunch of different rates. Pretty much the cheapest on a monthly basis is $79 and the most expensive is $129.
I'm not sure but it seems fairly expensive to me, but again I currently only pay $45 at the YMCA.

swak
09-09-2009, 04:33 PM
That seems pretty expensive for a gym membership, IMO
I pay $45 at golds.
Does heavens have a pool and stuff?

Lagerstatten.ca
09-17-2009, 06:28 PM
Use to have a membership there through my old employer. It's great if you're into yoga and pilates since they have a dedicated room for that. Otherwise the facility is really small and during rush hour you have to wait for equipment.

No pool at the facility either. For the price, I'll stick with my Talisman membership, which has tons of room and 4 pools that are accessible all times of the day.