PDA

View Full Version : Visions Custom Shop September Specials!

1SICKC6
09-09-2009, 02:48 PM
Hey guys,

Sorry, i am a little late getting this out this month but here we go!

We would like to thank those who supported us last month and we hope to get the oppotunity to meet and help out more of you this month.

So here we go for September!!

All Diamond Audio products are 25% off. This includes the entire line of speakers, subwoofers and amplifiers. If you are buying 2 sets of speakers, subwoofers or even 2 amplifiers....buy one at regular price and get the second of equal or lesser value at 50% off!!!

Free install on all head units purchased from us including double din units!!! Parts and any custom work is additional charge.

30% off any custom labor job over $500! (Shop supplies not included). In conjunction with that, if we are doing a custom subwoofer installation, as mentined above buy 1 sub at regular price and get the second for 50% off!!!

Thank you for your continued support!

redsrt4
09-14-2009, 05:02 PM
any discount/sale automatic starter?? what's the name of the sales manager?? thanks

1SICKC6
09-15-2009, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by redsrt4
any discount/sale automatic starter?? what's the name of the sales manager?? thanks

Yes, those are on sale as well. PM me with your vehicle details and i will get a price together for you. I've got Viper, Autostart and Compustar.

Cheers!

Carlo

JEFFRIX
09-15-2009, 12:52 PM
pm'd

redsrt4
09-15-2009, 04:23 PM
PM'D