PDA

View Full Version : Soccer Stores

Nusc
09-10-2009, 12:42 AM
Hey guys,

of the soccer stores in Calgary, I only know of there's Kicks, Sportcheck and Striker Soccer Supplies. Does anyone know of any more? I'm looking for white long sleeve soccer apparel.

max_boost
09-10-2009, 12:54 AM
Fisher's Soccer Shack in Riverbend? :dunno:

alloroc
09-10-2009, 09:01 AM
Most teams/clubs buy apparel from "Strikers" but I really like "The Soccer Shop" in the South.

Nusc
09-10-2009, 10:17 AM
Are there more in the N.W.?

england4957
09-17-2009, 04:28 PM
if i want a jersey and i dont get it from england. i go look on worldsoccershop.com they have tons of jerseys

Phenix
09-17-2009, 04:31 PM
I know there is one in willow park by south center

ruffryder
09-17-2009, 04:36 PM
^ that would be the soccer shop.. the only place i would ever go for my gear.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

alloroc
09-18-2009, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by ruffryder
^ that would be the soccer shop.. the only place i would ever go for my gear.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Ya the guy that normally is in there is super. Someone actually left a bad review on google so I made sure I left a good one.

Seriously he took one glance at my kid went in the back and came out with a pair of shoes that fit him perfectly. My kid is a stringbean and has narrow feet like I did at his age and getting shoes to fit that don't slide on the heel is a real PITA and normally means trying on nearly every shoe in the store.

Then we told him we wanted a bag and he said indoor soccer? Get a big one people always want a small one but then realize they have to put their jackets in it. Again he was right on the money being that I coached I could fit both pairs of outdoor shoes and the two jackets in the bag and keep our stuff safe and secure at the bench.

Total thumbs up.

outsider
09-18-2009, 07:23 AM
Kicks Soccer has a store in the NW. A block away from Market mall. They also have a store on southland and Macloud, And of course the one in the soccer center.

I used to work there back in the day. They seem to have good product. I'll actually be heading there to get some new goalie gear.

RoGZ
10-16-2009, 12:28 PM
there used to be a soccer shop just off country hills by the tim hortons but i'm not sure if its still there or now

BigShow
10-16-2009, 02:30 PM
I would highly recommend www.kitbag.com for large selection, customer service and quick delivery times...for those hard to find items that you cant get locally.

hattonlynch
10-17-2009, 10:30 AM
fishers soccer shack. kicks, etc. it doesn't really matter - its all the same shit.