PDA

View Full Version : Spotted: BAWLIN EXHAUST!



SR240SX
09-10-2009, 06:29 PM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/killaclan/GetAttachment.jpg

Got a good laugh out of it...Not sure what he was thinkin there:dunno::rofl:

Stubby
09-10-2009, 06:32 PM
maybe he just wants to be different:dunno:

other than that.. what a joke:banghead:

evilancer
09-10-2009, 07:23 PM
maybe he started off trying to do the Zonda exhaust but after the Catalytic converter he found out he couldn't drill a hole upwards to the trunk? *shrugs*

AE92_TreunoSC
09-10-2009, 07:25 PM
I've seen this guy a few times, I can't make any sense of it. Sounds like garbage too.

Nissan_Fanboy
09-10-2009, 07:27 PM
all i got to say is


PUZZZAAAAAY MAGNET!

evilancer
09-10-2009, 07:29 PM
^^^^^
hahaha. epic

89s1
09-10-2009, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by evilancer
maybe he started off trying to do the Zonda exhaust but after the Catalytic converter he found out he couldn't drill a hole upwards to the trunk? *shrugs*

You sure he couldn't just take an angle grinder to it like that "friend" you had that did it to "his 09 BMW 325i" :rolleyes:

homelessman
09-10-2009, 07:31 PM
Looks like something scat19 would do.

Nismorphed
09-10-2009, 07:38 PM
Nissan_Fanboy said it best :clap:

Nissan_Fanboy
09-10-2009, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by Nismorphed
Nissan_Fanboy said it best :clap:

;) Your Welcome

haha

Dude must get alot of co... PUZZAAAAAY!
hahahaha

SJW
09-10-2009, 08:01 PM
Were it my car, i'd paint a Goatse on the back, using the pipe.

JEFFRIX
09-10-2009, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by evilancer
maybe he started off trying to do the Zonda exhaust but after the Catalytic converter he found out he couldn't drill a hole upwards to the trunk? *shrugs*

another one of your friends?

cjblair
09-10-2009, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by 89s1


You sure he couldn't just take an angle grinder to it like that "friend" you had that did it to "his 09 BMW 325i" :rolleyes:

Haha :thumbsup:

89s1
09-10-2009, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by homelessman
Looks like something scat19 would do.

Welcome to Beyond.ca

Protip: A running joke is only funny if you can make it in context, you fail at humor. :banghead:

403ep3
09-10-2009, 11:40 PM
that thing must scrape hard haha..looks low

2Valve0
09-10-2009, 11:44 PM
:dunno:

JimmyJones
09-11-2009, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by 89s1


Welcome to Beyond.ca

Protip: A running joke is only funny if you can make it in context, you fail at humor. :banghead:

I think this is in context. Good old skat has come along way from just the "tint" situation, he has nestled himself into this community known as a grade A douche bag. So now anything ghey is in direct context to skat, and all things revolving around skat.

Shlade
09-11-2009, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by evilancer
^^^^^
hahaha. epic

shut up evillancer

texasnick
09-11-2009, 08:00 AM
This Avenger is around the Shawnessy area right? Pretty sure I saw/heard it this weekend peeling around the parking lot near Shoppers. I can't believe this stuff still surprises you guys.

mr2mike
09-11-2009, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by Shlade


shut up evillancer

:rofl:

soupey
09-11-2009, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by homelessman
Looks like something scat19 would do.

no.


maybe he was going to put some kind of kit around it...looks like ass on its own tho.

scat19
09-11-2009, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by JimmyJones


I think this is in context. Good old skat has come along way from just the "tint" situation, he has nestled himself into this community known as a grade A douche bag. So now anything ghey is in direct context to skat, and all things revolving around skat.

so you've come from projecttechnik.com to bash me here too? Get the fuck out

weeznah
09-11-2009, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by Shlade


shut up evillancer

my thoughts exactly

superboss
09-11-2009, 07:59 PM
Now thats what you call ORIGINAL !!! :facepalm:

XylathaneGTR
09-11-2009, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by scat19

so you've come from projecttechnik.com to bash me here too? Get the fuck out
You've got a fan club!

freshprince1
09-12-2009, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by SJW
Were it my car, i'd paint a Goatse on the back, using the pipe.

Beat me to it.


I was going to say it looked like an anus. Much like those old BMWs that had the "anus pipe" as well.

rumeo
09-12-2009, 09:49 AM
http://www.fairfieldmint.com/images/10068cm_open.jpg

batmobile wannabe?

cocoabrova
09-12-2009, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by JimmyJones


I think this is in context. Good old skat has come along way from just the "tint" situation, he has nestled himself into this community known as a grade A douche bag. So now anything ghey is in direct context to skat, and all things revolving around skat.
Coming from an 09 :rolleyes:

Sugarphreak
09-12-2009, 10:25 AM
...

Shlade
09-12-2009, 04:58 PM
^^

dude no.
that was not funny at all.

Gabe182
09-12-2009, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Shlade


shut up evillancer


I think this should be evillancer's sig

TT-fast
09-13-2009, 10:46 PM
funny thing is i saw a guy wit that exhaust at the bullshit races on Saturday at tims, he had full neon kit chipped intake and that exhaust hahaha said he pushed 225hp to the front wheels

sevewone
09-13-2009, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by Shlade


shut up evillancer

:rofl:

Hamann
09-14-2009, 02:42 PM
A couple months ago I was looking at 4cyl Fox body mustangs to do the V8 swap into and I found one with the Exact same exhaust on it.

I had no interest in buying the car (it was a piece of shit) but me and a buddy drove way down south to look at it just to see it in person. :rofl:

I wish I would of taken pictures, or atleast saved one from the ad, honestly one of the funniest things I've ever seen done to a car.

mr2mike
09-14-2009, 03:18 PM
How would that work on a fox body mustang? The gas tank is right there hanging down, you'd have to drop the pipe way down to clear the tank. I guess it's probably a similar problem to all these cars unless you're running a mid-engine.

Boat
09-14-2009, 03:24 PM
I saw an altima 3.5 with two oversized exhaust pipes :barf:

SR240SX
09-14-2009, 03:43 PM
Were they both shooting out of the middle? That would be cool

Hamann
09-14-2009, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by mr2mike
How would that work on a fox body mustang? The gas tank is right there hanging down, you'd have to drop the pipe way down to clear the tank. I guess it's probably a similar problem to all these cars unless you're running a mid-engine.

I wish i would of saved the Picture, the guy routed the pipe around the gas tank on the passenger's side (atleast i think it was the passengers side) and cut a huge hole right in the middle of the bumper for the tip to stick out of.

It was like this, just smaller pipe and only coming from one side. Into a Coffee can in the middle.
http://huegenics.com/images/Picture_0652.JPG

Big_Fat
09-14-2009, 04:47 PM
that thing must have atleast 1000hp

Phenix
09-14-2009, 04:53 PM
I saw this in the NE. got a pretty good laugh when i saw it. lol

7thgenvic
09-14-2009, 05:01 PM
evillancers homie..

Big_Fat
09-14-2009, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by 7thgenvic
evillancers homie..

haha soo true