PDA

View Full Version : Leo Fu's Szechwan & Mandarin Restaurant

nonlinear
09-10-2009, 07:37 PM
Leo Fu's Szechwan & Mandarin Restaurant
511 70 Avenue SW (near MacLeod and Glenmore)

has anyone been here before? been by a few times in the evening, and there is always a lot of action outside, and inside too from what i can see. want to try it out but thought i would look for opinions here, first.

frozenrice
09-10-2009, 10:15 PM
Been there once - a very long time ago.
Everyone was telling me how great it was (coming from white people, I should have known better). It was okay from what I recall, but it was nothing spectacular.

TomcoPDR
09-10-2009, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by frozenrice

Everyone was telling me how great it was (coming from white people, I should have known better). It was okay from what I recall, but it was nothing spectacular.

This.

You might as well enjoy some Kinjo, the Japanese restaurant by Wendy's there.

Hash_man
09-10-2009, 11:34 PM
I haven't been for quite some time, but it was one of my parent's favorites back in the day....

Good service, and they have some dishes that are awesome, others are decent.... better then the majority of shitty "chinese" food restaurants out there, but I have had better.

FraserB
09-21-2009, 01:18 PM
Not to hijack, but does anyone know if Dragon Pearl is still open? I loved that place.

Leo Fu's is ok, good service, decent price, decent food.

GREENBOY
09-22-2009, 04:04 PM
Leo Fu's is great. Cheap, good food, decent service (usually). Always busy, which tells you something.

bmeier
09-22-2009, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by GREENBOY
Leo Fu's is great. Cheap, good food, decent service (usually). Always busy, which tells you something.

it tells you its cheap and people will sacrifice quality for cheapness.

Leo Fu's used to be good but has gone downhill, i personally dont like the place but thats just my opinion