PDA

View Full Version : Carpet Cleaning

insanity
09-11-2009, 12:42 AM
anyone know anygood carpet cleaning companies out there that does a good job for a decent price nowadays?
looking for a company i can rely on for carpet cleaning that charge for a fair price, some good work. and get rid of some dog stains i got.
lets hear some outstanding companies, and prices that beyonders have had previously
thanks in advance:clap:

89s1
09-11-2009, 08:24 AM
Generally it's more in the hands of the individual tech that comes out to your place more than the company.

snoop101
09-15-2009, 12:55 PM
Im also looking for a good company to do my condo (2 bedrooms and a living room/dining area).

Would rather have someone come in that is repectable. I looked at Ram cleaning Services and there site seems decent, but have no idea how good the actually are.

Speed_69
09-15-2009, 01:16 PM
I am also looking for a good company to do carpet cleaning for a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom & living room rental property.

Ven
09-15-2009, 01:39 PM
I get the same results with a rug doctor rental. I've had cleaning companies do our carpets before and didn't notice any difference at all over the rug doctor. YMMV.

nykz
09-15-2009, 10:50 PM
There's this new company out there that did my carpets recently. Did an amazing job for a very good price. They are quite new, but for the work and the competitive pricing they have, I give them a +1 :thumbsup: I had 3 bedrooms, a set of stairs and a living room cleaned for a little over $145.00 after tax. Pretty competitive pricing compared to a lot of other companies out from my past experience.

They are called milestone or something along the lines of that, I don't have the card with me currently but his number is 403-630-6457, just ask for Gary! Give them a try!

JC522
09-15-2009, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by Ven
I get the same results with a rug doctor rental. I've had cleaning companies do our carpets before and didn't notice any difference at all over the rug doctor. YMMV.

I used rug doctor numerous times and it works great. Only thing you gotta remember is to use the anti foam in the dirty water pail or it leaves this white stuff on the carpet when it dries, at least that's what I noticed the first time using it.

Speed_69
09-15-2009, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by nykz
There's this new company out there that did my carpets recently. Did an amazing job for a very good price. They are quite new, but for the work and the competitive pricing they have, I give them a +1 :thumbsup: I had 3 bedrooms, a set of stairs and a living room cleaned for a little over $145.00 after tax. Pretty competitive pricing compared to a lot of other companies out from my past experience.

They are called milestone or something along the lines of that, I don't have the card with me currently but his number is 403-630-6457, just ask for Gary! Give them a try!

Do these guys use truck mounted equipment?

nykz
09-16-2009, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by Speed_69

Do these guys use truck mounted equipment?

Yes, they have truck mounted equipment, he had a portable one too that he brought into the house.

snoop101
09-22-2009, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by nykz

I had Gary come to my carpets on the weekend.

A big thumbs up :thumbsup:

Did a great job and was awesome to deal with. Makes you feel better when you have someone walking around your place that you can trust and Gary comes off as that kinda guy.

aypi
09-23-2009, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by snoop101

I had Gary come to my carpets on the weekend.

A big thumbs up :thumbsup:

Did a great job and was awesome to deal with. Makes you feel better when you have someone walking around your place that you can trust and Gary comes off as that kinda guy.

any info on the pricing? i will give him a call tomorrow.

i'm planning to get my living room, family room and stairs cleaned.

thanks.

snoop101
09-24-2009, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by aypi

any info on the pricing? i will give him a call tomorrow.

i'm planning to get my living room, family room and stairs cleaned.

thanks.

I got a living room/dining room (in a condo) and our master bedroom with a walk in closet. Had a couple of major stains. All that and it costed 85 bucks. Well worth it.

insanity
10-07-2009, 06:20 PM
so anyone know how these guys do their pricing for a single house? i got a quote from octopus carpet cleaning or whatever for my place. and they said it would cost something like 245 bucks.
imo, for a 1600sq ft house, that is outrageous. :dunno:
anyone got the website for the milestone carpet clean?

snoop101
10-07-2009, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by insanity
so anyone know how these guys do their pricing for a single house? i got a quote from octopus carpet cleaning or whatever for my place. and they said it would cost something like 245 bucks.
imo, for a 1600sq ft house, that is outrageous. :dunno:
anyone got the website for the milestone carpet clean?

http://www.milestonecleaningservice.ca/index.htm

Infusion
03-31-2010, 01:20 AM
time of the year for this kinda stuff seems to be back again.
Anyone have these guys in recently? Need it done soon..

Dilmah
03-31-2010, 06:54 AM
http://www.dirtsteamcleaning.com/

I used these guys before and they did an excellent job.

Cos
03-31-2010, 07:31 AM
I am getting mine done through RAM. Of all the places I called they were the cheapest by about $50.00