http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2046790495

Ben
08-23-2002, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by Ferio_vti
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2046790495

AHAHAHA...WTF!!!

Zephyr
08-23-2002, 12:20 PM
i think they selling it to the states cuz the states dont have it...

wow you really can find anything on the net...

Ferio_vti
08-23-2002, 12:30 PM
Doesn't Cheetos make something like those. Called crunchies or something... I'll have to check 7-11.

Zephyr
08-23-2002, 12:46 PM
Doesn't Cheetos make something like those. Called crunchies or something... I'll have to check 7-11.

maybe in canada but not here in the states....

D'z Nutz
08-23-2002, 12:53 PM
Fuck, someone from the states should hook us up with some Cookie Crisp!! That shit's good, even though it tastes exactly like Cap'n Crunch.

Did you guys know the states (or atleast some parts) don't even have ketchup chips?? My friend's cousins came up from California and they never even seen it before.

Zephyr
08-23-2002, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by D'z Nutz
Fuck, someone from the states should hook us up with some Cookie Crisp!! That shit's good, even though it tastes exactly like Cap'n Crunch.

Did you guys know the states (or atleast some parts) don't even have ketchup chips?? My friend's cousins came up from California and they never even seen it before.

cookie crisp there is a shit load here in cali......

what r "ketchup chips"? sounds fatty....

D'z Nutz
08-23-2002, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by Zephyr

cookie crisp there is a shit load here in cali......

what r "ketchup chips"? sounds fatty....

See what I mean? :) Potato chips that are ketchup flavored :D

Zephyr
08-23-2002, 01:11 PM
theres a lot of stuff we dont get in the states thx to the FDA...

Redlyne_mr2
08-23-2002, 01:34 PM
theres a lot of stuff we dont get in the states thx to the FDA...
ya you guys dont have pizza pops...I think the fda is more forgivign then the canadian food board...you guys have some crazy ass cereals that have no nutritional value whatsoever, tons of different kinds of pop (soda) yet your chip selection sucks and your ice tea tastes like ass.:dunno:

Zephyr
08-23-2002, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2

ya you guys dont have pizza pops...I think the fda is more forgivign then the canadian food board...you guys have some crazy ass cereals that have no nutritional value whatsoever, tons of different kinds of pop (soda) yet your chip selection sucks and your ice tea tastes like ass.:dunno:

probably y the kids here are like mostly overweight....

Ferio_vti
08-23-2002, 02:10 PM

your ice tea tastes like ass.:dunno:

That's cuz the US iced tea is, well ice and tea. Ugh!! Yah for Brisk!

Zephyr
08-23-2002, 02:13 PM

That's cuz the US iced tea is, well ice and tea. Ugh!! Yah for Brisk!

i 2nd that

Ferio_vti
08-23-2002, 02:14 PM
Hey Zephyr, you have a bigger pick of that rabbit and TP?? Gotta love that!

Zephyr
08-23-2002, 02:17 PM
ummm nah only pic...

Ben
08-23-2002, 02:45 PM
Yeah, in the states you can find like 8 different brands of Pork Rinds...but then you cant get alot of other things...its wierd...but yeah, I dont understand why you cant get sweetened Iced Tea at like every place you go...I went through withdrawl this summer when I was down there!

Zephyr
08-23-2002, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Benny
Yeah, in the states you can find like 8 different brands of Pork Rinds...but then you cant get alot of other things...its wierd...but yeah, I dont understand why you cant get sweetened Iced Tea at like every place you go...I went through withdrawl this summer when I was down there!

where did you go? i can find sweetened iced tea anywhere....

Stratus_Power
08-23-2002, 03:02 PM
i luv that avator too

Ben
08-23-2002, 03:25 PM
Ahaha, rabbit with toilet paper on head.

Well every restaurant I was at did not have sweetened Iced Tea...

Zephyr
08-23-2002, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by Benny
Ahaha, rabbit with toilet paper on head.

Well every restaurant I was at did not have sweetened Iced Tea...

yea thats y they have a small box thingy with sugar packets on each table. :nut:

Ferio_vti
08-23-2002, 04:15 PM

yea thats y they have a small box thingy with sugar packets on each table. :nut:

We're talking about sweet and flavoured kinda iced tea that comes in a bottle. Sweet!!

Zephyr
08-23-2002, 04:18 PM
arizona iced tea is sweet and bottled up....

T5_X
08-23-2002, 04:58 PM
Arizona iced tea is the sheeyat.

You guys have a bunch of candy we dont have, like charlston chew, abba zabba, mars milky way. You've always had cherry coke. And red bull. I've never had that stuff

That's weird, you don't have pizza pops?

Zephyr
08-23-2002, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by Ranger_X31
That's weird, you don't have pizza pops?

wtf.....is that like candy with pizza flavor? whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa? :dunno:

T5_X
08-23-2002, 05:08 PM
do you have pizza pockets then?

pizza pops are like a mini calzone. Its a pizza crust with all the pizza stuff inside of it.

Zephyr
08-23-2002, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by Ranger_X31
do you have pizza pockets then?

pizza pops are like a mini calzone. Its a pizza crust with all the pizza stuff inside of it.

oh wait that stuff, yea i seen it in the microwave section in grocery stores in the states.

D'z Nutz
08-23-2002, 05:31 PM
You guys don't have peanut butter in restaurants either! When I went to California a couple years back, the waitresses/waiters would look at like us like we were nuts when we wanted peanut butter on our toast at Denny's and IHOP.

D'z Nutz
08-23-2002, 05:35 PM

I think the fda is more forgivign then the canadian food board...

A couple years back the American version of a drink accidently made it to Canada by accident (whether it was Calgary or not, I'm not sure) and everyone was rushing to 7-11 to get some. What was different about the American version?? Just the labelling. The American version's labelling promised greater sexual stamina, while the Canadian wasn't full of shit. :)

[GaGe]
08-23-2002, 05:59 PM
I have a few boxes of pizza pops in my fridge.. I eat like, 6 every day.

Zephyr
08-23-2002, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by D'z Nutz
You guys don't have peanut butter in restaurants either! When I went to California a couple years back, the waitresses/waiters would look at like us like we were nuts when we wanted peanut butter on our toast at Denny's and IHOP.

i heard it was because of some health issues i dont remember too sure....

Strider
08-23-2002, 07:42 PM
i want some american mountain dew

Zephyr
08-23-2002, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by Strider
i want some american mountain dew

use to be a rumor that the yellow 5 it contained kills sperm and made ur "package" smaller.....

Strider
08-23-2002, 09:04 PM
haha, i don't want it no more...
it tastes better than canadian mountain dew though

Ferio_vti
08-23-2002, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by Strider
haha, i don't want it no more...
it tastes better than canadian mountain dew though

Doesn't the US version have Caffeine in it??

ME_VS_YOU
08-24-2002, 06:05 PM
yeah one of my friends went to las vegas 2 weeks ago....i asked her to bring some red bull back to try (i heard that if you drink it with vodka you get some crazy ass stomach cramps), but they confiscated it at the border! they said that it was too much of a risk to bring back...oh and also i wish canada had phago!! that shit is da bomb!

James
08-24-2002, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by [GaGe]
I have a few boxes of pizza pops in my fridge.. I eat like, 6 every day.

Ahhhhh, the life of being 12!:thumbsup: pizza pops rule, and i have a gut to prove it!:p

Zephyr
08-24-2002, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by ME_VS_YOU
yeah one of my friends went to las vegas 2 weeks ago....i asked her to bring some red bull back to try (i heard that if you drink it with vodka you get some crazy ass stomach cramps), but they confiscated it at the border! they said that it was too much of a risk to bring back...oh and also i wish canada had phago!! that shit is da bomb!

why they confiscate it? its not like there is drugs in it, i drink it once in a while

Fluidic
08-24-2002, 08:19 PM
HAHAHAHAHA.... American/Canadian fluent relations....

http://thelittlebaby.dhs.org/kenny/sweet/rocksbig.jpg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peter

Ferio_vti
08-25-2002, 01:59 PM

why they confiscate it? its not like there is drugs in it, i drink it once in a while

To simply put it, Red Bull is Illegal in Canada.

Zephyr
08-25-2002, 02:03 PM

To simply put it, Red Bull is Illegal in Canada.

ic... wut about the brand "Blue Ox"......kinda of a rip off name...

Ferio_vti
08-25-2002, 04:31 PM

ic... wut about the brand "Blue Ox"......kinda of a rip off name...

Probably not. What ever is in Red Bull, Canada Gov doesn't seem to like it. I'm sure we'll eventually get the stuff. Kinda like how we eventually got Jolt Cola.

Zephyr
08-25-2002, 04:48 PM
i can't believe they still sell TAB in american grocery stores, even after it has its labels of "Warning product may cause several forms of cancer"

Ferio_vti
08-25-2002, 07:24 PM
i can't believe they still sell TAB in american grocery stores, even after it has its labels of "Warning product may cause several forms of cancer"

hahaha!! Really?? So that's why you see them drinking it on the Simpsons occasionally. What the hell are they putting in Tab??

Zephyr
08-25-2002, 11:05 PM

hahaha!! Really?? So that's why you see them drinking it on the Simpsons occasionally. What the hell are they putting in Tab??

who knows.....probably donky piss or something else...only god knows..