S2K2
09-12-2009, 10:59 PM
Was almost sideswiped by a silver lancer that was merginig on to John L

shakalaka
09-12-2009, 11:00 PM
And how does that make him from beyond?

Melinda
09-12-2009, 11:02 PM
I'm assuming he had a beyond sticker on his car?

euphoria
09-12-2009, 11:02 PM
beyond.ca stickers???

but good thread, will read again.

S2K2
09-12-2009, 11:03 PM
He had a beyond sticker in the top drivers side on the back window

shakalaka
09-12-2009, 11:05 PM
Woah nice spot. No pics? damn

kevie88
09-12-2009, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by S2K2

Why didn't you move over or make a gap? YOU have just as much responsibility in that situation as he does.

S2K2
09-12-2009, 11:18 PM
I was not driving he was going prob about 85 around the corner I can understand drivin like that wen there is no one on the road but while it is busy it is just stupid like don't get me wrong no one is perfect

JEFFRIX
09-12-2009, 11:20 PM
i'm perfect., so you're wrong.

Enhance
09-12-2009, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by JEFFRIX
i'm perfect., so you're wrong.

I would assume someone who is perfect wouldn't make typos:whipped:

S2K2
09-13-2009, 12:23 AM
Aha some ppl just to get there post in hahaha

stellerGT
09-13-2009, 10:26 AM
Aha some ppl just to get there post in hahaha

Aha some ppl just to make a retarded thread hahaha

Redlyne_mr2
09-13-2009, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by kevie88

Why didn't you move over or make a gap? YOU have just as much responsibility in that situation as he does. :werd: :dunno:

Hakkola
09-13-2009, 10:56 AM
What's the speed limit on Laurie? If it's 80 I don't feel bad for you at all.

89s1
09-13-2009, 10:59 AM

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:drama:

:whocares:

:goflames:

Type_B
09-13-2009, 11:48 AM
^ lol. And just because he had a beyond sticker does't necessarily means he has to be a decent driver. Maybe he was trying to drift when merging? haha

Pahnda
09-13-2009, 12:04 PM
Spotted: Useless thread

Thaco
09-13-2009, 12:06 PM
merging is 50/50 responsibility, learn to drive, move along.

scat19
09-13-2009, 12:45 PM
Where on JL? Most is 60. Some parts 70, NO parts are 80.

Most entrances to JL are merges. Very few are yields.

03ozwhip
09-13-2009, 04:07 PM
edit: nevermind it was silver, not red, so not evillancer....

96GrandAMGT
09-13-2009, 04:49 PM
speedlimit is 70 on JLB

FiveFreshFish
09-13-2009, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by scat19
Where on JL? Most is 60. Some parts 70, NO parts are 80.

Most entrances to JL are merges. Very few are yields.

Originally posted by 96GrandAMGT
speedlimit is 70 on JLB

East of Sarcee Trail is 70.

West of Sarcee Trail is 60.

hampstor
09-13-2009, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by Thaco

:werd:

So many drivers are completely ignorant when merging/someone merging into their lane. They're ignorant on both sides - either they refuse to let people into their lane or they end up yielding instead of merging.

I can't believe how many times I'll get upto speed in the merge lane to get in, yet the drivers in the lane next me won't let me in and I have to force my way into a small spot between 2 cars to just get into the lane. Funny enough, I have a beyond sticker on my truck and i quite frequently merge onto jon laurie as well.

wardpr68
09-13-2009, 05:18 PM
its too bad he didnt hit you..... then i wouldn't have to read shit threads like this.

max_boost
09-13-2009, 05:29 PM
:facepalm:

Sugarphreak
09-13-2009, 08:53 PM

TT-fast
09-13-2009, 10:11 PM
okay so obviously the lancer was going to fast on the ramp and its his responsibility to yield to traffic in the lane hes merging into. but the drivers in the merging lane are responsible to make room for cars coming in, but it makes sense that its the lancer's fault cause he was probably trying to rip into the lane especially if hes doing 85km on a ramp...

:closed:

2Valve0
09-13-2009, 10:16 PM
its your fault OP,
let the guy in and don't drive and try to not to let him in. We all know how people are merging
There's no way someone would "almost sideswipe" you on a merge unless you were unwilling to let him in no matter what speed.

Freestylin
09-13-2009, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by 03ozwhip
edit: nevermind it was silver, not red, so not evillancer....

lol wtf...what's up with all this evillancer thing?? What's the story behind it? links? pics????? :nut:

chkolny541
09-13-2009, 10:33 PM
fail thread

Isaiah
09-13-2009, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Freestylin

lol wtf...what's up with all this evillancer thing?? What's the story behind it? links? pics????? :nut:
Not worth your time. Seriously.

Cole's notes: Cock fight between evillancer and scat the tinted windshield guy. At last count, they were tied and both were losing.

bjstare
09-14-2009, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by Isaiah

Cole's notes: Cock fight between evillancer and scat the tinted windshield guy. At last count, they were tied and both were losing.

:rofl: :rofl:

scat19
09-14-2009, 07:46 AM

have you been reading the forums lately?

Evillancer comes in claiming a bunch of shit, sounds fake. We call him out on it. He looks like a douche.

atgilchrist
09-14-2009, 08:16 AM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

PS: Most useless thread I've seen in a while.

mr2mike
09-14-2009, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by scat19

have you been reading the forums lately?

Evillancer comes in claiming a bunch of shit, sounds fake. We call him out on it. He looks like a douche.

...call him out... shows up at a meet (sort of), scat gets pics of this YunG Stunna StUnTiN with the spare tire.... do a search.

evilancer
09-14-2009, 10:06 PM
Ya, I spotted him too, he has some junk Lancer, with rims but it's brutalised. He was trying to race my lancer. Kinda a tardo.

Disoblige
09-14-2009, 10:14 PM
^^^ Uh huh.

:rofl:

evilancer
09-14-2009, 10:16 PM
Haha, I wasn't racing if that's what ya think. But ya, I got my new rims up and just workin' on the header back exhaust and she'll be all pretty again. But ya, spotted. Shell station in Crowfoot.

atgilchrist
09-15-2009, 06:11 AM
^Weak trolling, dude...

Wow, so every thread has to turn into an evilancer-scat pissing match? Boo.

Mr_ET
09-15-2009, 06:34 AM
Originally posted by Thaco

I was beginning to wonder if a select few people in this city actually understood merging.

Thank you for proving that not everyone is useless in that situation:thumbsup:

OP regardless of who the other driver is, the person driving the car you were in should have changed lane so that the merging lane was unoccupied. If that was impossible due to traffic, the next best thing to do is anticipate where he will merge and provide the needed room.

Most other cities in the world understand this but somehow Calgary hasn't figured that one out.

S2K2
09-15-2009, 06:46 AM
I was not driving or I would have already been over but the way he aproached the turn was way to fast for his car and clearly way to fast for his judgement of space but I totally Agree on the whole ppl not knowing how to fuckin drive in Calgary and no one having common curdesy

YamaLube
09-15-2009, 08:25 AM
Curdesy....is that something to do with cheese?

tarrantas
09-15-2009, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by YamaLube

evilancer
09-15-2009, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by atgilchrist
^Weak trolling, dude...

Wow, so every thread has to turn into an evilancer-scat pissing match? Boo.

I'm not fighting that kid. There's no point, he's just trying to make a name for himself since his tint issue. He can try and cock fight me all he wants, I'm not playing his kiddy game anymore.

So ya, if it's him following me around like a punk trying to make a name for himself that's up to him. I'm just chillin' and commenting on random post periodically.

Have a good'r.

Kennyredline
09-15-2009, 09:28 AM
curdesy;

Apparently, more than one person thinks this is a word...:facepalm:

http://www.bing.com/search?q=curdesy&src=IE-SearchBox

viff3r
09-15-2009, 12:08 PM
I was not driving
Did your mom make you start this thread??

evilancer
09-15-2009, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by viff3r

Did your mom make you start this thread??

haha, "He cut me off! Bobby, go on beyond and hate on him for me!"

Pollywog
09-15-2009, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by evilancer
But ya, I got my new rims up and just workin' on the header back exhaust and she'll be all pretty again.

Why don't you upload pictures of this at the same time you do the ones of your buddy's BMW with the hacked and sliced up hood, block, headers and exhaust manifold?

I'm not fighting that kid. There's no point, he's just trying to make a name for himself since his tint issue. He can try and cock fight me all he wants, I'm not playing his kiddy game anymore.

So ya, if it's him following me around like a punk trying to make a name for himself that's up to him. I'm just chillin' and commenting on random post periodically.

Have a good'r.
At least he offers some valuable and credible opinions to this site, whereas you have proved to offer nothing of the like. While you are busy talking about how hes following you around "like a punk trying to make a name for himself", you continue to further shit on the reputation you have already set for yourself by acting like a complete loser, as well as a troll. Get lost liar.

DannyO
09-15-2009, 03:48 PM
How come theres soo much hating on the OP when he wasn't even driving?

Originally posted by YamaLube

AaronK
09-15-2009, 03:50 PM
Ya, I spotted him too, he has some junk Lancer, with rims but it's brutalised. He was trying to race my lancer. Kinda a tardo.

Holy how ballsy, a Lancer trying to race a Lancer......

S2K2
09-15-2009, 03:53 PM
It seems like all evillancer wants to do is start beef and try and get cred like go fuck your self and find a better hobby to bash ppl on this site ..it was my girlfriend that was driving and if u wanna bash me I would like to see u actually bring a car worth looking at instead of your cheap lancer with no balls

beyond_ban
09-15-2009, 04:09 PM
Beyond Beef :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

when you thought the interwebz couldn't get any more serious.

Sugarphreak
09-15-2009, 10:05 PM

S2K2
09-15-2009, 11:03 PM
He is prob buying them off eBay to save money or he is lying

sh0ko
09-15-2009, 11:17 PM
too many n00bs in here trying to "fit in " with beyond by jumpin on the hater band wagon

when do u ever c an 09 or 08 post properly (almost never).

they all just try to jump on the latest fad older members start and start throwing insults...

brutal

freshprince1
09-16-2009, 06:30 AM
Originally posted by Mr_ET

Most other cities in the world understand this but somehow Calgary hasn't figured that one out.

Every city has their jackasses. I'm tired of everyone ragging on Calgary all the time. Whatever city you're in, you'll notice bad drivers.

I'm in Montreal this week, and I seem to see way more retarded drivers out here than back home. But I'm sure it is proportionally the same as most other cities.

Please leave if Calgary is so bad.

Sugarphreak
09-16-2009, 08:44 AM

evilancer
09-16-2009, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by Sugarphreak

So Evilancer, What kind of "Header Back" exhuast system & rims are you getting?

http://stores.speedcorps.com/-strse-519/Injen-SES-Exhaust--dsh-/Detail.bok ya boi! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That site has a fuck load of nice parts for my ride. Should be useful in the future.

And what's this shit about my donut? It was on for 2 days... get over it.

texasnick
09-16-2009, 01:24 PM
wow that's an expensive 2 whp you're going to be getting...is that 3" piping? It doesn't say on the website.

evilancer
09-16-2009, 01:27 PM
:) Well, it's more for the sound. Should come down in price soonish. So when it hits like... 700 I'll offer 550... maybe get it for 600... *shrugs* I can dream can't I? But it should make some nice deep sound.

I've got time, I'm not in a rush to buy a $1000 part ya know?

texasnick
09-16-2009, 01:29 PM
Not on a stock 2.0 lancer.....I wouldn't be either.

Pollywog
09-16-2009, 01:37 PM
:) Well, it's more for the sound. Should come down in price soonish. So when it hits like... 700 I'll offer 550... maybe get it for 600... *shrugs* I can dream can't I? But it should make some nice deep sound.

I've got time, I'm not in a rush to buy a $1000 part ya know?

Is this a joke account?

evilancer
09-16-2009, 01:37 PM
Can't do much with her yet, she's new to me. I just picked her up a couple months ago. So ya, as I go I'll slowly customize, but I'm not gunna rice her out. Not interested in turbos and all that jazz. Just want a nice ride with a sexy sound to her.

Pollywog
09-16-2009, 01:44 PM
Just want a nice ride with a sexy sound to her.

Here's a start.
http://www.movetotheusa.com/images/autotrader.jpg

evilancer
09-16-2009, 01:50 PM
Polly, you are kinda a fag arn't ya? You REALLY need a life.... you've been following me around for like 2 weeks now... get over yourself. You're just a douche bag hatin' on the inetz.... is that cool now? Is this the "in" thing?

Go find a boyfriend or something ya queer and stop trying to talk to me. I ain't interested in your lame comments.

Have a nice day.

Mar
09-16-2009, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by freshprince1
I'm in Montreal this week, and I seem to see way more retarded drivers out here than back home.
I would never say Calgary is bad after being in Montreal. The order of driving ability for places I've driven in are like so:

Newfoundland > Alberta > New York > Montreal > Atlanta

Montreal is terrible and the southern states are even worse.

Pollywog
09-16-2009, 03:19 PM
Polly, you are kinda a fag arn't ya? You REALLY need a life.... you've been following me around for like 2 weeks now... get over yourself. You're just a douche bag hatin' on the inetz.... is that cool now? Is this the "in" thing?

Go find a boyfriend or something ya queer and stop trying to talk to me. I ain't interested in your lame comments.

Have a nice day.
Then quit replying you fag, let me bust your chops in silence.:dunno:

S2K2
09-17-2009, 12:07 AM
Haha your such a fag u sit here I got my car 4 months ago and I have already put alot of time and money in to my car it seems like u are just a fag that thinks your cool because u have a lancer.. Your car sucks and is slow why don't u just go buy a coffee can and weld it on haha it will give u the sound you want

sexualbanana
09-17-2009, 12:21 AM
I'm going to give the OP the benefit of the doubt. It's possible the car didn't give the lancer any room to merge in, in which case it's a dick move on both parts. Moreso on the OP's vehicle (or whoever's vehicle he's in).

It could also be the case that the lancer underestimated the distance between him and the OP's vehicle and merged too early. Like I said, I'll give the OP the benefit of the doubt here because if the lancer did take that merging lane as aggressively as he says he did, then it's possible that the lancer could've easily merged in behind him, but chose rather try to merge in front of the OP.

A2VR6
09-17-2009, 12:35 AM
Maybe the OP was referring to the Lancer just totally overcooking the right turn into the merge lane and understeering into right most traffic lane.

I take JLB everyday and this happens especially in the merge lane from 19th street onto eastbound JLB. People would take the right turn into the merge lane too quickly (the lane is the same lane that tuns onto the onramp to 14th street) and end up VERY close to the cars in right lane of JLB.

evilancer
09-17-2009, 09:14 AM
Haha your such a fag u sit here I got my car 4 months ago and I have already put alot of time and money in to my car it seems like u are just a fag that thinks your cool because u have a lancer.. Your car sucks and is slow why don't u just go buy a coffee can and weld it on haha it will give u the sound you want

You drive a fuckin' riced out honda... you're proud of this? haha. What a tool, welcome to Fast and the Furious... you gunna get trained by Dom too? tool. "oh noez, someone cut me off! I'mma hate on them on the inet!" haha. Tardo.

Anywho, get a life jerk wad.

Nesbitt403
09-17-2009, 11:07 AM
^^^
That was a good one, how many months you been waiting to use that one? Dickrider. like sheiit
Your a squid who gets hazed evryday, why do you come back?
is it so you can tell tht girl whos chest you spit on that you have friends, and not just ones who do custom hood scoops on beamers with 10" cutting discs.
i like your vocabulary though, were you taught to talk like a gay 12 year old, or does that come naturally?
anyways, dont hate on someone elses ride when your not secure with your own...clearly.

S2K2
09-17-2009, 07:45 PM
Haha I am pushin more hp than your car will ever see I have carbon fiber u don't I have an all around better car then u if you think you have a better car I call u out let's see what kinda ponys u have I say I could beat u with out goin past 4 rpm haha u fuckin tool this is a official call out you think your king shit then prove it faggot

Gabe182
09-17-2009, 07:58 PM
Haha I am pushin more hp than your car will ever see I have carbon fiber u don't I have an all around better car then u if you think you have a better car I call u out let's see what kinda ponys u have I say I could beat u with out goin past 4 rpm haha u fuckin tool this is a official call out you think your king shit then prove it faggot

OMG You have carbon fiber!!!!!

JK.

But seriously Evillancer, You come on this site and lie to everyone. This site is for people who want helpful information, and entertainment. Your bullshit is not entertaining anymore.

If your gunna stop being a troll then cool, always good to have another member on beyond. If not GTFO.

Nissan_Fanboy
09-17-2009, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by Gabe182

OMG You have carbon fiber!!!!!

JK.

But seriously Evillancer, You come on this site and lie to everyone. This site is for people who want helpful information, and entertainment. Your bullshit is not entertaining anymore.

If your gunna stop being a troll then cool, always good to have another member on beyond. If not GTFO.

Oh i totally disagree

evillancer is fucking halarious !!!!
This is quite entertaining.

lastlatvian
09-17-2009, 08:36 PM

I would pay good money to see you two push your testerone filled feet to the floor. :drama:

Danny Meehan
09-17-2009, 08:40 PM

haha, "He cut me off! Bobby, go on beyond and hate on him for me!"
:)

exodus989
09-18-2009, 10:17 PM
Lmao.

I'm amazed nobody picked up on this:

"I'm not gonna rice out my car and worry about turbo's and shit. I just want it to sound good."

Isn't that the definition of rice? By a base model and add a fart can?

theken
09-18-2009, 11:07 PM
i want to race both of you retards, lol, i have a carbon fiber exhaust, well 1/4 of it, and i could win by going to 3900 rpm haha.

stay on topic its always like this with 04-09's. the 02's are really where its at

speedog
09-19-2009, 07:40 AM
Originally posted by S2K2 ...see I have carbon fiber u don't I have an all around better car... Carbon fiber what? Shift knob? Glove box cover? Kleenex box holder?

Sugarphreak
09-19-2009, 09:44 AM

evillancer
09-19-2009, 09:54 PM

you know what %110 accepted. Street. None of this bs with the race city. You can all suck my dick for all I care. We're racing the right way. 16th ave to 22x. First that hit's the lights win. You in or you gunna bitch out like the rest of this bs site would. Fuckin' fags. Lets do it! if you're in then step up!

GenerationX
09-19-2009, 10:02 PM
lol...
you probably wanna do it on the streets because you don't wanna get embarrassed in front of people at race city.

evillancer
09-19-2009, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by GenerationX
lol...
you probably wanna do it on the streets because you don't wanna get embarrassed in front of people at race city.

oh yes, that MUST be it.. that's why I'm calling it out on the website... so that NO ONE here comes and watches me ass rape this kid. He's bitching about some kid merging... the kids prolly driving daddy's car. $100 says he never shows. Kids like this are a dime a dozen. Callin' out what they can't cover.

I've openly accepted and openly told everyone the rules. You all are welcome to sit a 22x and watch me show up 10 minutes before him.

Disoblige
09-19-2009, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by evillancer

you know what %110 accepted. Street. None of this bs with the race city. You can all suck my dick for all I care. We're racing the right way. 16th ave to 22x. First that hit's the lights win. You in or you gunna bitch out like the rest of this bs site would. Fuckin' fags. Lets do it! if you're in then step up!

Way to own yourself again. You're willing to risk lives because you want to prove yourself over some bitch argument. You think your base lancer is going to faster because you're all raged up? Uh huh, this ain't no anime.

What now? You're gonna defend it by telling everyone you're a good enough driver to do such a stupid stunt? Wow.. Get a new account already if you're going to stick around.

Base lancer vs. S2K.. Riiight. Besides, S2K2 is not going to stoop to your level and race you in public roads. It's hilarious that you got so angry that you resorted to this. But seriously, new account man (Edit: With different name). You're done.

You in or you gunna bitch out like the rest of this bs site would. Fuckin' fags.

You sir are a fuckin' fag and hypocrite.

sr20s14zenki
09-19-2009, 11:06 PM
^^ Yah no shit, Paul invites him to show up at a meet, and show us how cool he is, and all he does is fudge how much of an ethug paul is. Give me a break you little shit.....get the fuck off this site if you cant be useful, you scrawny little fuck. Risking the publics lives to show how big of a shithead you are, yah, thatll solve the problem. Go take your piece of shit base lancer and drive off a cliff. Im done seeing your bullshit, from this point on i wont reply to anything, i just had to get that out, but you have already been laughed off this forum a dozen times already.

Have a pleasant day, and go fuck yourself.

LadyLuck
09-19-2009, 11:09 PM
so that NO ONE here comes and watches me ass rape this kid.

You know how I know you're gay....?

evillancer
09-19-2009, 11:34 PM
Ya, I'm fully willing to risk other people's lives, you know why? cause I can drive. Go figure, a midnight race minimizes casualties, if you fuck up, you go to jail for life. you're all pussies, everyone of you. So I could really give a fuck less what you all think.

If any one on this site see's me on the street, rev your engine at a red and I'll make you my bitch. My Lancer... base model, not stock. So I'm not too worried.

If you don't race you're a bitch...

Race till I die. Congrats, this site is full of fags and pussies.

None of you even have the balls to take your rides to where they should be, on the street.

If anyone here thinks they can really be part of a race scene, just delete your account, because none of you have the abilities to join California or LA race scenes. No wonder Calgary is so fuckin' conservative. Full of people with no balls.

sr20s14zenki
09-19-2009, 11:39 PM
^^^Huh, ill be sure to watch for you, and maybe ill cut you off for fun.

loser

Disoblige
09-19-2009, 11:41 PM
Ya, I'm fully willing to risk other people's lives, you know why? cause I can drive. Go figure, a midnight race minimizes casualties, if you fuck up, you go to jail for life. you're all pussies, everyone of you. So I could really give a fuck less what you all think.

If any one on this site see's me on the street, rev your engine at a red and I'll make you my bitch. My Lancer... base model, not stock. So I'm not too worried.

Race till I die. Congrats, this site is full of fags and pussies.

None of you even have the balls to take your rides to where they should be, on the street.

If anyone here thinks they can really be part of a race scene, just delete your account, because none of you have the abilities to join California or LA race scenes. No wonder Calgary is so fuckin' conservative. Full of people with no balls.

Quoted for entertainment, and perhaps future legal cases regarding evillancer (dead or alive).

CokerRat
09-20-2009, 09:13 AM
Living his life a quarter mile at a time, huh.

Horatio
09-20-2009, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by CokerRat

:thumbsup:

89s1
09-20-2009, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by Disoblige

Quoted for entertainment, and perhaps future legal cases regarding evillancer (dead or alive).

Good idea.

I'm revving on every riced out red lancer I see from now on, then driving away from the lights casually as he smokes his one front tire after dropping his clutch from the stock rev limiter :facepalm:

2 step y0!

Sugarphreak
09-20-2009, 09:42 AM

89s1
09-20-2009, 09:47 AM
it was at a meet wasn't it?

Sugarphreak
09-20-2009, 09:54 AM

89s1
09-20-2009, 09:58 AM
Beyond CSI works in mysterious ways :dunno:

03ozwhip
09-20-2009, 10:00 AM
you're all pussies, everyone of you. So I could really give a fuck less what you all think.

ive left out of the conversation for this long and now youre calling me a pussy. so if i see you, i will kick your teeth in. i know where youll be on Sunday, ill look for your car and ill wait for you and we'll see what you say when someone calls you out in your face.

Originally posted by CokerRat
an 18 second quarter mile at that.

dirtsniffer
09-20-2009, 10:50 AM

Race till I die.

haha, its a good thing you have a ram air and an exhaust, you probably gained like -3 horsepower omfg.. you didnt want to rice it out with a turbo... :rofl:
if you want to drag go to race shity where i'm sure my girlfriends $2000 accent gsi will give you a run, just make sure you get the launch perfect!
1. put it in neutral
2. red line it
3. slam 'er in d
4. go no where cause your car is slow and you cant change it.

and just out of curiosity, how old are you?
and why couldnt you convince your parents to buy you a fast(er) car?
and wtf is with you goddamn kids wearing pants so tight i can count the change in your pocket? like seriously stay the fuck out of your sisters closest you emo cocksucker

Nissan_Fanboy
09-20-2009, 12:06 PM
Fuck i wish i knew a cop, then i would say OHH HEY,
look for a faggy ass mother fucker driving a piece of shit lancer. I'm sure you could get him for racing, just follow the fag around for a while. LOL

Oh and S2k is his car, not his dad's, and i really hope you take back calling him out, because it's being supercharged as we speak numb nutz.

Go to race city like all the other car enthusiasts, oh wait, all you wanna do is become a ricer, isn't that right ???

FFS dude, GTFO off this site. I hope you get yourself killed doing 165 down 22x tryin to beat the Honda accord next to you because he looked at you the wrong way.

Its people like you who give car enthusiasts a bad name, now if your not a car enthusiast, get off the site for this is for people who enjoy there cars and drive responsibly.