PDA

View Full Version : Dam destructive kids.

Zephyr
08-23-2002, 12:44 PM
i was babysitting my parent's friend's kids like a couple of days ago, and they got their hands on my dad's golf clubs and golf balls and began hitting it outside where my car was parked and damaged my poor 528i. a large dent in the side, a small dent in the rear and a broken foglight. argh repairs costing me $800 US dollars!

http://www.importstrip.com/528/fog.jpg

hard to see the large dent:
http://www.importstrip.com/528/side.jpg

small little dent:
http://www.importstrip.com/528/rear.jpg

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :banghead: :banghead: i just needed to vent a little.

B17a
08-23-2002, 01:10 PM
For $800, you might as well use those damn kids' heads and ram them into their parents' cars!:banghead:

Zephyr
08-23-2002, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by B17a
For $800, you might as well use those damn kids' heads and ram them into their parents' cars!:banghead:

id wish....now repair money is comming from my own poket....

Stratus_Power
08-23-2002, 01:35 PM
shouldn't the kids parent pay for it?

5gluder
08-23-2002, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by Stratus_Power
shouldn't the kids parent pay for it?

My thought exactly, unless there family. But i'm sure you'll think twice next time they ask you. Seems as though those kids have seen too many Saturn commercials.

cocoabrova
08-23-2002, 01:44 PM
I agree the parents should pay for it, at least half anyways. If they're decent enough people though, they would've already offered that, right?:dunno:

Zephyr
08-23-2002, 01:56 PM
yea usually u think that, but since i'm chinese, my parents have this thing i guess something to do with chinese tradition, of not charging anything to good friends....

i dont understand it either....

HRD2PLZ
08-23-2002, 01:56 PM
Why would you have to pay for it? $800US? thats like a million canadian...:rofl: That sucks though dude...I only have a Honda, but if some kid decided to play golf with it I would seriously shit!
Good Luck, hope everything works out okay...

B17a
08-23-2002, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by Zephyr
yea usually u think that, but since i'm chinese, my parents have this thing i guess something to do with chinese tradition, of not charging anything to good friends....

i dont understand it either....

In that case, make sure you accidently break about $800 worth of stuff next time you're over at their place, antiques, leather couches etc!

Zephyr
08-23-2002, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by B17a

In that case, make sure you accidently break about $800 worth of stuff next time you're over at their place, antiques, leather couches etc!

lol or i just claim insurance saying it was parked, and once i got to the car it was like that.... i dunno

i'm selling my car anyway....took all my mods out made it back to 100% stock and sold all the mod parts all ready...

three.eighteen.
08-23-2002, 04:37 PM
haha whatever dude, im chinese, some dumbass "friend" of mine put a big dent in my dads GMC using another friend, he paid for it all...hahah

Zephyr
08-23-2002, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by three.eighteen.
haha whatever dude, im chinese, some dumbass "friend" of mine put a big dent in my dads GMC using another friend, he paid for it all...hahah

yea i dont get it....when its our friends we have to make them pay, but when its our parents friend its okay... :dunno:

Stratus_Power
08-23-2002, 05:16 PM
did they even apologize and offer to pay for the damage?

Zephyr
08-23-2002, 06:57 PM
apologize yes....offer to pay? no...

Stratus_Power
08-23-2002, 08:48 PM
:madred: :madred: :madred: :madred:

Cal
08-24-2002, 12:12 AM
arn't the parents of the kids gonna pay for the damage?:confused:

T5_X
08-24-2002, 02:36 AM
Originally posted by Cal
arn't the parents of the kids gonna pay for the damage?:confused:

http://www.lamer.net/timeline.jpg

I'd ask the parents if you can be allowed to "discipline" the kids yourself. Show 'em how much they hurt your car with your golf clubs :rofl: :guns:

jonny
08-24-2002, 04:40 AM
hmmm... did you say you were babysitting the kids? Doesnt that make you somewhat responsible? You know, because they were in your custody? Does babysitting still mean what i think it means, ie watching the kid at all times? I dont know. But completely blaming the kids parents and the kids doesnt really seem fair either. Either way man, good luck.

Zephyr
08-24-2002, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by jonny
hmmm... did you say you were babysitting the kids? Doesnt that make you somewhat responsible? You know, because they were in your custody? Does babysitting still mean what i think it means, ie watching the kid at all times? I dont know. But completely blaming the kids parents and the kids doesnt really seem fair either. Either way man, good luck.

yes i was babysitting, but they didnt give me a choice, they all just left without even asking me. so i was just stuck at home with two little brats and one lil girl that was actually good. i thought my dog would occupy them for an hour or so till the adults returned. and once i went to go hug my gf, i heard "thonk thonk" and saw them smacking golf balls at my car.

jonny
08-24-2002, 03:57 PM
You dont need to justify yourself to me.

Zephyr
08-24-2002, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by jonny
You dont need to justify yourself to me.

well u asked a question, i thought i answer it...jeeeeeeeeze

jonny
08-24-2002, 04:34 PM
It was more of a rhetorical question. Didnt mean to offend you.

GTS Jeff
08-25-2002, 11:27 PM
why not KILL the kids?