PDA

View Full Version : To the guy in the blue Ford Probe....

Ven
09-15-2009, 11:56 PM
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l204/swallete/simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

Thanks for the entertainment you stupid twat. We saw you coming from behind, swerve without indication and then pass us at 190+ and cut back over again on Deerfoot North in your blue probe with fart can exhaust. I was thinking it's too bad no cop is around to get you off the roads, but then you answered my prayers all by yourself by completely eating shit on the turn off to McKnight East and crashing your junk all to hell. Looks like it'll be overtime for you in the future. Did you see the stalled out car 10m up the road from where you crashed with the two guys under the hood? They never would have seen it coming.... You might not think it now but you really are lucky the only thing messed up is your car.

Disoblige
09-16-2009, 12:03 AM
Hmm.. How bad was the accident? Was that guy injured at all? Might have not been a bad idea to stop and see if he was alright/call cops. You could have been a witness to what he was doing prior to the accident.

Numi
09-16-2009, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by Disoblige
Hmm.. How bad was the accident? Was that guy injured at all? Might have not been a bad idea to stop and see if he was alright/call cops. You could have been a witness to what he was doing prior to the accident.

+1

Shoulda stopped and witnessed it so he doesnt tell a bullcrap story to get insurance money.

JEFFRIX
09-16-2009, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by Disoblige

scat19
09-16-2009, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by Numi

+1

Shoulda stopped and witnessed it so he doesnt tell a bullcrap story to get insurance money. :werd:

It's not too late to call the police and report this.

Crymson
09-16-2009, 09:10 AM
He did not govern himself accordingly.

7thgenvic
09-16-2009, 09:20 AM
I hope you pulled over and recorded his plates and called it in...What a douche.... You know he is on these boards as well!

aget
09-16-2009, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by Crymson
He did not govern himself accordingly.
:clap:

What did he run into?

BoneDance
09-18-2009, 09:35 PM
grow up

AA2001
09-19-2009, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by Ven

...but then you answered my prayers all by yourself by completely eating shit on the turn off to McKnight East and crashing your junk all to hell....

HAHAHAHAHAHAH thats some funny shit. What a stupid fuckface. I'm at work and i'm so bored that i've been going through everything on beyond and i dont think i've laughed this hard in a while.

but on a serious note, i'm with everyone else on this and that you should call the police and let them know what a fuckface this guy is.

battleaxe1
09-19-2009, 05:23 PM
Great thread... Will read again.

hampstor
09-19-2009, 05:27 PM
when i was leaving market mall yesterday a blue ford probe was motoring it and weaving thru traffic, cutting between cars pretty good. By any chance, did it have 'FOR SALE' in the rear hatch as well?

Twin_Cam_Turbo
09-19-2009, 05:32 PM
The original post was on the 15th, so it probably wasnt the same car, unless the owner got it repaired (if possible) and that would be a very fast repair job.