PDA

View Full Version : 420a performance parts(95-99 Talon/Eclipse/Avenger/Sebring)

StreetRacerX
09-16-2009, 07:34 PM
These parts are off of a 1995 2.0l i4 Dodge Avenger, the engine was a 420a with 5spd transmission, these parts are only for sale.

Modified 60mm Jeep Throttle Body- $90 (stock is 52mm) direct bolt on, you will likely need a gasket. Will fit all four cars

Pacesetter Ceramic Coated 4-2-1 Header-$40, I had on the car for about 30k, the 4-2 piece is fine, but the last part that was under the car has heavy surface rust I believe I still have the gaskets for this. Will fit all four cars

Short Shifter $40-I cant say for sure if it will fit the Eclipse or Talon since the center consoles are different, but it WILL fit a Avenger/Sebring.

95-96 Dodge Avenger primered Z3 Fenders- $50 Don't know why I bought these, they were taken out of the package and never used. I am uncertain as to how well these will fit the 97-00 Dodge Avenger/Sebring, but they will fit, if there is any fitment issues it will be due to the change in headlights from 95-96 to 97-00

I will update thread with more parts and pics when I get time, likely on the weekend.

I may also have EGR block off plates, but I will have to find them, I will sell them for $10