Vehicle Details
Year : 1992
Make and Model : Honda Prelude
Exterior Color : Black
Interior Color : Black
Auto or Manual? : Auto
Odometer Reading : 369,000
Location of Vehicle : Calgary
Description : Runs great, still pulls hard, Vtec still gives the nice kick like it should. Starts everytime +40 or -50, great for getting around in the winter, has a remote starter. Lowered. A/C still works. Power window, mirrors. Has sunroof and cruise options but they don't work. Rust on rear quarters, minor body damage on front hood/bumper.

It's not the nicest car in the world, but it will start each time, everytime and get you to point A to point B reliably, it'll keep you warm in the winter, and has plenty of passing power for everyday driving. Or buy it as a parts car (the engine has 130,000kms, timing belt change >1000 kms), has a set of Tein Springs with KYB shocks >10,000 kms on the combo.

It's not a car you want to show off to your friends. Not a car you cruise around town in. The trunk is small and barely fits anything useful. The backseats are useless unless your passenger are 3 ft tall.

Last inspection done was in 2007 when I bought it and it's parked now w/o a plate so I won't be driving it out to get it inspected.

Extras : This had a H22A engine swapped in before I purchased it, total mileage on engine is approximately 130,000 so it still runs strong. Timing Belt was changed recently.

Asking Price : $ SOLD

Contact Information
E-Mail :
Phone :

Pictures : Will post asap

tcpx
09-17-2009, 01:29 PM
Winter tires and inspection? Sounds like it'll be a good winter vehicle. :)

iceberg65
09-17-2009, 11:17 PM
pm'd

xplicit_sir
09-17-2009, 11:32 PM
pm'd