09-21-2009, 12:42 PM
Vehicle Details
Year : 1985
Make and Model : Volkswagen Cabriolet
Exterior Color : Royal Blue
Interior Color : Grey
Auto or Manual? : Manual
Odometer Reading : 344,000
Location of Vehicle : NW Calgary (Royal Oak)
Description :
Car has to go to make room for minivan (thanks to new baby). Here's what she comes with:

* recent insurance safety inspection,
* 15" VW Castelette wheels with low profile tires,
* VMAXX fully adjustable coilovers (2 years old - $800),
* custom cat-back exhaust system (2 years old - $462),
* new battery (1 month old - $114),
* new outer tie-rod end (2 years old - $224),
* set of 4 original 13" stock aluminum wheels with tires,
* Bentley service manual (the same one the VW technicians use) and a Haynes service manual,
* extra pair of tires (Toyo Proxes 195/40/R15 low profile with 90% tread remaining), and

I have receipts for everything listed above with a price. The Cabby is mechanically sound and is a blast to drive (it handles very well). I hope the car goes to a fellow VW enthusiast who can appreciate MK1s. Get it before it (and summer) is gone.

Extras :
In the interests of cleaning up my garage, I am also throwing in the following items that are not related to the Cabby:
* a set (of four) 16" alloy 5-spoke wheels from a 2004 Ford Cougar (4 bolt pattern, rubber is shot), and
* a brand new pair of brand-name winter tires on steel rims from a 1992 Nissan pickup. these tires have less than 20 hours of driving on them and still have the nubbies. these will basically fit any 6-bolt pattern RWD or 4WD truck/suv. paid $340 for them (still have receipt).

Asking Price : $2250 obo

Contact Information
E-Mail : [email protected]
Phone : please use email

Pictures :
Visit following link to see photos: http://www.vwsanonymous.com/ertw