PDA

View Full Version : Contest: Got traffic ticket? Get FREE movie ticket!!! (Sponsored by TomcoPDR)

TomcoPDR
09-22-2009, 10:51 PM
Continuing on my giveaway http://forums.beyond.ca/st/278631/contest-free-gas-cards-sponsored-by-tomcopdr/

You read it correct, where else but on Beyond will someone give away free movie tickets to people with traffic ticket. For all those who constantly complain about their traffic tickets, this should help out a little.

Contest: Post traffic ticket within required time frame.

Time frame Traffic ticket inclusively written on September 15, 2009 - September 29, 2009. (I put a PAST date there cuz I don't want to be accused of actively encouraging people to break the law) I'm just balancing the scale of injustice.

How to win First 3 different members to post their traffic ticket written inclusive within the above date

Prize: 1 of 3, $25 gift card from Cineplex Odeon
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r95/Tomcompany/Past%20repairs/Random/100_3515.jpg

Rules:
- MUST BLOCK OUT your last name, address, ticket number, law enforcement agency (i.e. block out city, town the ticket comes from), logo of that law enforcement's city/town, location of violation, absolutely NO officer's name nor badge number... and block out anything personal.
- Must show dates required
- Canadian residence, ticket must be obtained within Canadian soil by Canadian law enforcement (parking maids do NOT count), only cops with guns that can go bang bang and kill you.

Terms:
- Must be Canadian residence
- Winner(s) MUST be willing to provide me with physical mailing address (I don't need your name, you can ask me to write it out to kitty boo boo fuck for all I care)
- These will be MAILED using Canada Post snail mail, no pickups
- Winner will be first 3 UNEDITTED post (if they qualify, i.e. within required time frame, took the time to block out private info, etc...)

Disclaimer:
- Tom Co Paintless Dent Repair Ltd. hereafter TomcoPDR.
- Contestants agree to all terms, conditions and disclaimer by entering.
- No purchase necessary.
- Contestants release TomcoPDR and site owner(s) from all but not limited to injuiries, suffering, deaths in relationship to participating in this contest.
- Prizes in this contest have no cash value with TomcoPDR.
- This contest may be modified and/or cancel without reasons and/or further compensation to contestants.
- BY ENTERING, contestants agree to not engage in any, for whatever reasons, "lawsuits".
- This contest is neither approved NOR dis-approved by service vendor (Cineplex Odeon), and is subject to their rules, which prevails.
- This contest is neither approved NOR dis-approved by the hotel bonus points clearing house, and is subject to their rules, which prevails.
- This contest is neither approved NOR dis-approved by Beyond.ca and/or Can West Publishing Inc. and is subject to their rules and modifications, which prevails.
- TomcoPDR is not responsible for lost cards during contest (i.e. car broken into, hotel room raid by dishonest housekeepers, robbed).
- No pickup, gift card(s) will be mailed to winner(s) through Canada Post snail mail in regular letter envelope.
- Winner(s) accepts all mistakes in address errors.
- Winner(s) accepts all mistakes by Canada Post.
- TomcoPDR not responsible nor guarantee amount stated on gift cards (i.e. even though I'm not a shady fucker, but I don't have a shit clue if those amounts are accurate nor the employees at the bonus points clearing house didn't scam the amount before sending them).
- Contestants agree not to actively engage in dangerous nor illegal activities to obtain traffic ticket to win this contest, any local traffic violations are voluntary and the contestant's free will.
- This contest is not intended to promote nor not to promote acts that violate traffic rules, this is only an attempt to balance justice in an unjust world, AFTER the fact.
- TomcoPDR is a law abiding citizen when no peace officers are around.

Mibz
09-22-2009, 11:00 PM
I got a transit ticket for no fare from a real cop. Does that count?

TomcoPDR
09-22-2009, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by Mibz
I got a transit ticket for no fare from a real cop. Does that count?

:thumbsdow no, traffic tickets... cuz everyone always whin about them...

Who gets transit tickets? How long has it been since you purchased a ticket tho, hope you broke even at least. Are they still $150 or was that long time ago?

Mibz
09-23-2009, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by TomcoPDR

:thumbsdow no, traffic tickets... cuz everyone always whin about them...

Who gets transit tickets? How long has it been since you purchased a ticket tho, hope you broke even at least. Are they still $150 or was that long time ago? Yeah, still $150. I started a new job downtown last Monday and didn't feel like shelling out $80 for a pass or $50 for two weeks worth of tickets.

So no, I definitely didn't break even, but the cop was a good guy. Told me some stories, we had some laughs.

scat19
09-23-2009, 12:36 PM
It was issused August 21st (red light camera), but I didn't get it in the mail until Sept 16.....

Zewind
09-26-2009, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by scat19
It was issused August 21st (red light camera), but I didn't get it in the mail until Sept 16.....

LAWL

bituerbo
09-28-2009, 10:58 AM
:( I've gotten 4 speeding tickets this year, but none fall within the date range specified :(

jwslam
09-28-2009, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by bituerbo
:( I've gotten 4 speeding tickets this year, but none fall within the date range specified :(
6 in total (not all speeding) this year. none in the time frame.

s_havinga
09-28-2009, 01:26 PM
haha, got one on the way home from GP this weekend... 131 on a 110, dated sept 27th, $139... first ticket in 3 years, 2nd ever. Will take a pic and post it tonight or tommorow

James Winz
09-28-2009, 08:51 PM
I got two of those dates!! Ill take pics asap

seeyouu
09-29-2009, 10:36 PM
does this count?http://i678.photobucket.com/albums/vv148/shimasuu/tic.jpg

TomcoPDR
09-29-2009, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by seeyouu
does this count?

:clap: first winner. (2 of 3 prizes left)

You've been PM'ed

s_havinga
09-30-2009, 07:17 AM
Here is is, super blurry (cell phone) but you can kinda make out the date sept 27... If it isn't good enough I'l find a better camera

FraserB
10-01-2009, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by s_havinga
Here is is, super blurry (cell phone) but you can kinda make out the date sept 27... If it isn't good enough I'l find a better camera

How fast were you speeding?

ThePeon
10-01-2009, 11:31 PM
Unfortunately, I have the means to enter the contest. :(

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a318/CatSplat/aa07054a.jpg

TomcoPDR
10-02-2009, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by ThePeon
Unfortunately, I have the means to enter the contest. :(

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a318/CatSplat/aa07054a.jpg

PM'ed

And ladies and gentlemen that concludes the 3, $25 movie card giveaway for posting your traffic ticket. (Pending on ThePeon reply, other 2 winners: seeyouu, s_havinga)

TDFTW
10-15-2009, 11:26 PM
Damnit, I just got a photoradar in the mail today too

npham
10-20-2009, 11:18 PM
Did you not read the OP? There was a specific date range, that already had lapsed when the thread started. :guns:

95EagleAWD
10-21-2009, 02:04 PM
Christ, I could have won all 3 tickets had I seen this thread earlier. :thumbsdow