PDA

View Full Version : hamborghini custom show car

Talies R
09-23-2009, 12:04 PM
Checkout this beauty, this one is rare!

http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-Honda-2000-Honda-Civic-hamborghini-custom-show-car-W0QQAdIdZ157435334

bourge73
09-23-2009, 12:10 PM
:rofl: lots of "custom" Canadian Tire parts on that bad boy good thing his Civic wasnt drifted.....bahahahahahaha

Pollywog
09-23-2009, 12:16 PM
I just about pissed my pants when I saw this.. It looks like he went to the Wal-mart automotive section and grabbed anything that was blue.

"Not a single cheap part on this car...Turns many heads and gets a lot of compliments."

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c59/handsomebassman/0337335_20jpeg.jpg

AaronK
09-23-2009, 12:17 PM
so bad... :banghead:

:whocares:

n1zm0
09-23-2009, 12:18 PM
"Not a single cheap part on this car...Turns many heads and gets a lot of compliments."

compliments from who? junior high kids?

...waiting on exterior pics... even the windshield wipers too huh

Pollywog
09-23-2009, 12:29 PM
There is so much garbage like this on Kijiji though. Whenever I need a cheap laugh at work I'll usually just type "replica" into kijiji.

Example.

1985 anniversary edition Lamborghini replica!$18,000 (http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAdLargeImage?AdId=116006772&back=-3&ImageIndex=3)

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c59/handsomebassman/6744512_20jpeg.jpg

Look at the window frame...http://xlforum.net/vbportal/forums/images/smilies/sadbanana.gif
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c59/handsomebassman/6744512_20jpeg_2.jpg

wes_v
09-23-2009, 02:14 PM
"Not a single cheap part on this car." Excluding the NOS floormats, steering wheel cover and pedals. I especially dig the custom blue interior and matching wiper blades:facepalm:

mowglee
09-23-2009, 02:50 PM
i dont know what you guys are talking about that car is SICK!
blue steering wheel cover with matching floor mats! i want!

:facepalm:
i bet you any money he goes around revving his engine and trying to do burnouts thinking his car has 250+ hp from the modifications done to it

mowglee
09-23-2009, 05:43 PM
i emailed the guy telling him that I want more pictures of his amazing car because Ièm interested in a show car like his. pics to come soon

Pollywog
09-23-2009, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by mowglee
i emailed the guy telling him that I want more pictures of his amazing car because Ièm interested in a show car like his. pics to come soon

Let me know if his name is Simran.

AaronK
09-23-2009, 06:41 PM
http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAdLargeImage?AdId=157435334&back=-6&ImageIndex=0

new pics are up.... wtf, it doesnt even have lambo doors or anything. what a fuckin moron

bourge73
09-23-2009, 08:29 PM
man I am dying at those new pics is he @ a actual car show in those pics ? beside what a 69-70 mustang mach 1? where is that special car show Bassano?

TomcoPDR
09-23-2009, 08:40 PM
Doesn't even have lambo doors:thumbsdow

nissanguy
09-23-2009, 08:43 PM
that honda is really gay :banghead:

zipdoa
09-23-2009, 08:48 PM
"never redlined, never drifted"

i asked if it was possible to drift a hamborghini. well see.

Transp0rt3r
09-23-2009, 09:11 PM
My eyes bleed from all this "NOS blue" shit :barf: Way to ruin beautiful hatch. The last picture in Kijiji is the most decent picture of the car before it went for "tuning" :rolleyes:

ekguy
09-23-2009, 09:35 PM
see this often enough going to work.

D. Dub
09-24-2009, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by TomcoPDR
Doesn't even have lambo doors:thumbsdow

:rofl:

bjstare
09-24-2009, 10:15 AM
Well, I was gonna make a comment about the drifting he mentioned, but you guys beat me to it. Nothin like fwd drifting:thumbsup:

scat19
09-24-2009, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by Transp0rt3r
My eyes bleed from all this "NOS blue" shit :barf: Way to ruin beautiful hatch. The last picture in Kijiji is the most decent picture of the car before it went for "tuning" :rolleyes:

I was going to say the exact thing. Picture 6/6 is the best

Originally posted by cjblair
Well, I was gonna make a comment about the drifting he mentioned, but you guys beat me to it. Nothin like fwd drifting:thumbsup:

What are you talking about tard? You can do it. All you need is a drift button!

ekguy
09-24-2009, 10:31 PM
speak of the devil i saw him today on highway 8 again on the way to Glencoe.

creekerkid
06-29-2010, 02:38 PM
wow you guys are cool dissing peoples rides on beyond. I was the proud owner of that car and just sold it. Was 16 when i bought it and enjoyed the 2 years it took me to make it what it is today. It would be nice to see somebody on this site show appreciation that someone is putting money into cars to make them way better than stock. Just so you guys know I sold it 2 weeks ago for 13, 000 so obviously the work was worth it. It also got 2nd best for interior with all that "cheap blue" as you guys so nicely stated. This was among many many muscle cars and the only guy that placed higher had an ostrich skin interior. Grow up guys and when your going to be idiots and hate on someone's car, at least hate on one that is truly a peice of junk. This one sold for more than most of you could afford and made a lot of people look when it went down the road. If you see it with its new owner you should consider yourselves lucky to have even seen a car like it.

bubbley
06-29-2010, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by creekerkid
wow you guys are cool dissing peoples rides on beyond. I was the proud owner of that car and just sold it. Was 16 when i bought it and enjoyed the 2 years it took me to make it what it is today. It would be nice to see somebody on this site show appreciation that someone is putting money into cars to make them way better than stock. Just so you guys know I sold it 2 weeks ago for 13, 000 so obviously the work was worth it. It also got 2nd best for interior with all that "cheap blue" as you guys so nicely stated. This was among many many muscle cars and the only guy that placed higher had an ostrich skin interior. Grow up guys and when your going to be idiots and hate on someone's car, at least hate on one that is truly a peice of junk. This one sold for more than most of you could afford and made a lot of people look when it went down the road. If you see it with its new owner you should consider yourselves lucky to have even seen a car like it.

thinmyster
06-29-2010, 02:51 PM
pics!!!

beyond_ban
06-29-2010, 02:52 PM
:rofl:

I particularly enjoyed the part where he said this:

" It would be nice to see somebody on this site show appreciation that someone is putting money into cars to make them way better than stock."

Hakkola
06-29-2010, 02:55 PM
This one sold for more than most of you could afford and made a lot of people look when it went down the road. If you see it with its new owner you should consider yourselves lucky to have even seen a car like it.

This is my favourite part. I wonder what the average car price is on Beyond for contributing users?

I want to be lucky to see it, post some pics.

EvolizePhoto
06-29-2010, 02:56 PM
wow you guys are cool dissing peoples rides on beyond. I was the proud owner of that car and just sold it. Was 16 when i bought it and enjoyed the 2 years it took me to make it what it is today. It would be nice to see somebody on this site show appreciation that someone is putting money into cars to make them way better than stock. Just so you guys know I sold it 2 weeks ago for 13, 000 so obviously the work was worth it. It also got 2nd best for interior with all that "cheap blue" as you guys so nicely stated. This was among many many muscle cars and the only guy that placed higher had an ostrich skin interior. Grow up guys and when your going to be idiots and hate on someone's car, at least hate on one that is truly a peice of junk. This one sold for more than most of you could afford and made a lot of people look when it went down the road. If you see it with its new owner you should consider yourselves lucky to have even seen a car like it. Listen here CreeperKid.

My 2 year old niece, well she makes better looking cars out of her play dough.

TomcoPDR
06-29-2010, 03:22 PM
To: Creekerkid

Hey, can you post a build thread, from frame up? I'm sure it took a lot of effort and money, that might get people appreicating more of the dedication and committment you've put into the project.

EvolizePhoto
06-29-2010, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by TomcoPDR
To: Creekerkid

Hey, can you post a build thread, from frame up? I'm sure it took a lot of effort and money, that might get people appreicating more of the dedication and committment you've put into the project. No Tomco. Playdough!

EvolizePhoto
06-29-2010, 03:24 PM
I've seen this car in person, thought it was really cool until i looked at it up close and saw all the huge fitment issues and lackluster effort into making the whole thing work.

3drian
06-29-2010, 03:27 PM
I want to see some pics

core_upt
06-29-2010, 03:49 PM
hate on one that is truly a peice of junk.

they did

...and made a lot of people look when it went down the road.

a lot of people paid attention to AIDS and Swine Flu, but that doesn't mean they want it.

bourge73
06-29-2010, 04:48 PM
ya man, it looks like you spent hours picking out that colour in the Canadian Tire Automotive car section.....your right though I have NEVER seen another car like it.:rofl:

streetarab
06-29-2010, 05:41 PM
This one sold for more than most of you could afford and made a lot of people look when it went down the road.
do you realize how much money people have into their cars on beyond? it makes me fuckin drool with envy some of the shit i see on this website. granted there are alot of shitboxes but there are also tens of thousands of members. im pretty sure i saw the car in the original post but cant remember exactly what it looked like (so please post some more pics!) but generally when cars get posted in this section in a thread like this...they suck. oh yea and i look at everything that goes down the road - even the shitty stuff

cherpintow
06-29-2010, 05:52 PM
Anyone look at the original date on the thread?? Sept 09

Definite troll bump

strong
06-29-2010, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by core_upt

a lot of people paid attention to AIDS and Swine Flu, but that doesn't mean they want it.

:rofl: :rofl: Way to go :rofl: :rofl:

bituerbo
06-29-2010, 06:42 PM
:zzz:

DSM4LIFE
07-03-2010, 05:42 PM
13,000!!! actually? i need pics