PDA

View Full Version : TNT Nitrous Group Purchase

Gripenfelter
11-12-2003, 02:16 PM
I'm trying to set up a nitrous group purchase through TNT-Texas Nitrous Technology.

http://www.nitrous-power.com/

The more buyers we can get, the better the discount.

Anyone interested in getting a kit this winter? It would be around January.

For those of you unfamiliar with the kit, when they say 75hp shot they mean 75RWHP, 100RWHP, and 150RWHP.

Not like other kits that say 100hp shot and its actually 75RWHP etc.

PM me here if you're interested.

Regular price for an LT1 is about $640 u.s. With the GP it will be much lower. But it doesn't matter what car you own or what accessories or kits you're interested in.

Spenser
11-12-2003, 06:37 PM
640 US? ARE YOU CRAZY?

ninspeed
11-12-2003, 11:34 PM
shit man... some of them guys are making really nice #... 9 second street cars... and an 8 sec LT1... very very impressive

Gripenfelter
11-13-2003, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by Spenser
640 US? ARE YOU CRAZY?

Have you any idea how much an LT1 wet kit costs?

Prices will differ from car to car. Cheap solenoids mean cheap kits and blown motors.

But like I said, the GP is open to all makes and models.

Just choose the kit for your application.

whatthe
11-14-2003, 12:11 AM
If you're in Calgary, a friend of mine is selling his old NOS set-up (wet with 2 solenoids).

Larger solenoids (not the dinky import ones), all stainless braided lines, shorter stubby 10lb bottle (old ones where longer thinner bottle), throttle switch and he has both the carb plate that came with the kit and since he sold his V8 and put it on his Suzuki... a 90 degree fogger nozzle for the imports. I think he was asking $450CDN.

He also has MSD RPM activated switch that he may let go with some chips for $50. I can give you his phone # via PM if anyone is interested.