PDA

View Full Version : penny stocks

rex2009
09-25-2009, 09:22 AM
avsc now at .90 should be at least 2$

Pacman
09-25-2009, 11:04 AM
based on what? You heard it from a guy, who heard it from a dude in the McDonalds parking lot, who knows a guy.........

beyond_ban
09-25-2009, 11:15 AM
Thanks for the tip, i just bought a million shares.

sputnik
09-25-2009, 11:15 AM
How many other forums did you join to "pump and dump" your worthless stock?

rex2009
09-25-2009, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Pacman
based on what? You heard it from a guy, who heard it from a dude in the McDonalds parking lot, who knows a guy.........

it was burger king, his name was warren. i believe him

beyond_ban
09-25-2009, 11:22 AM

Hamann
09-25-2009, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by rex2009

it was burger king, his name was warren. i believe him

:eek: Lies, Warren said he only gives me the good tips, that bastard :whipped:

DJ_NAV
09-25-2009, 12:04 PM
kerx is a good cheap stock too

revelations
09-25-2009, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by rex2009
avsc now at .90 should be at least 2$

So in other words, now is a good time to go short. :clap:

hotman88
09-28-2009, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by sputnik
How many other forums did you join to "pump and dump" your worthless stock?

well... u guys just dont believe me... avsc will go higher... i have more value penny stocks but wont post yet.

JBreaks
09-28-2009, 02:42 PM
Random in and out on "hot pick" penny stocks has only ever left me burned...... also you try to make any decent coin on cheap shares and you usually end up stuck with em. Even if you get solid uptick you gotta take what ever bids you get in the end.

hotman88
09-29-2009, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by JBreaks
Random in and out on "hot pick" penny stocks has only ever left me burned...... also you try to make any decent coin on cheap shares and you usually end up stuck with em. Even if you get solid uptick you gotta take what ever bids you get in the end.

this recommended penny stock is not just recommended from washroom somewhat... it has been researched ..it will keep going up

Pacman
09-29-2009, 08:24 AM
Wait sec....why did Rex2009 start this thread pumping the stock and then Hotman88 is continuing promoting the same stock?

At least do the pump and dump from the same account. Your skills are sloppy.

hotman88
09-29-2009, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by Pacman
Wait sec....why did Rex2009 start this thread pumping the stock and then Hotman88 is continuing promoting the same stock?

At least do the pump and dump from the same account. Your skills are sloppy.

cuz i m not here to promote n pump.. i m here to try recommend what is told to me.. the following is their comment..

We just wanted to update everyone real briefly on our last two picks since they both hit new 52 week highs today. Congrats to everyone who has participated.

AVSC has made another new high today, printing 1.10. So far our members are up 31% on AVSC.
One of our past alerts from September 3rd, AMLM just broke another 52 week high at 1.35. This is a return of 52% in less than a month!!
These two companies have been steadily climbing north and have been building very healthy charts. Keep your eye on both of them and start your research if you have not had an opportunity.

We feel that AVSC is just getting started and a 31% return is just the tip of the ice berg. Remember that this company has only been trading for about a week and word is just getting out.

*17 Years in business

Tik-Tok
09-29-2009, 08:47 AM
You "two" would have a lot more clout, if you weren't newbs to the forum, "both" from TO, and neither of you have posted more than 10 times each.

Rat Fink
10-04-2009, 12:41 AM

JBreaks
10-08-2009, 02:20 PM
AVSC rocking 0.70 at the end of today...... despite several days of market rally

hattonlynch
10-08-2009, 11:27 PM
AVSC rocking 0.70 at the end of today...... despite several days of market rally
cuz pennys move when the S&P 500/DJIA/TSX 60/broad market does right;)

HuMz
10-13-2009, 02:11 PM
Penny stocks are always very risky, although 2 im holding RDI and OPC have just about doubled since I bought a couple months ago. RDI just had a huge diamond discovery and OPC has been undervalued for a quite a while with some recent positive news and Q3 earnings report coming up.

JBreaks
10-14-2009, 07:58 PM
OPC was not a "penny stock" until post commodity sh*t show. They had some good plays going down but at 35$/bbl and 4$/mcf in march 09, was not looking like a hot pick long term. Personally I believe alot of the come back was based on a speculative take over offer for their decent assets.

revelations
10-14-2009, 10:05 PM

Its trending sideways for the moment.

2$? Maybe down the road, but I'd be waiting before getting on this boat.

HuMz
10-15-2009, 10:53 AM
OPC was not a "penny stock" until post commodity sh*t show. They had some good plays going down but at 35$/bbl and 4$/mcf in march 09, was not looking like a hot pick long term. Personally I believe alot of the come back was based on a speculative take over offer for their decent assets.

Yeah for a while there things were looking pretty gloom, they overfinanced and racked up a ton of debt.

They got there financing in order a few months back (payed a bunch of debt) and there steam upgrader is back online after a shutdown. Theres no question there running a bit behind but this project has a long lifespan and its a new technology that works.

There already up to 2.6 today and it looks like a upward trend up until the 28th of there earnings report.

Very undervalued and a good long term play IMO.

Feruk
10-20-2009, 10:44 AM
Now at 0.51 and falling! I feel bad for people who listen to the advice of some d-bag who falsely inflates a penny stock's price and then spreads it as a "hot pic" for others to jump into just so he can jump out on their money.

snoop101
10-20-2009, 10:45 AM
SDVI has had some heavy trading in the last week. Im still in and happy its going back up.

Feruk
10-20-2009, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by HuMz

Yeah for a while there things were looking pretty gloom, they overfinanced and racked up a ton of debt.

They got there financing in order a few months back (payed a bunch of debt) and there steam upgrader is back online after a shutdown. Theres no question there running a bit behind but this project has a long lifespan and its a new technology that works.

There already up to 2.6 today and it looks like a upward trend up until the 28th of there earnings report.

Very undervalued and a good long term play IMO.

Three problems with them.
(1) They have no other assets, so nowhere to get cash flow if Long Lake goes down for an extended period of time.
(2) They have no control. Nexen operates.
(3) The market considers this play to be one of the crappiest oil sands play.

I looked at these guys a while ago and think they might be undervalued, but it's not risk free. Are they gonna have the capital to keep up with Nexen, or are they just gonna be forced to sell further WI in the project till they get pushed out?

snoop101
10-21-2009, 03:32 PM
Well I hope a few of you looked at SDVI. ;)

snoop101
10-26-2009, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by snoop101
Well I hope a few of you looked at SDVI. ;)

Grats on anyone who bought this last week.

Afrodeziak
02-26-2010, 01:35 PM
nm, posted in short-term